300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best news I could have read on here! ^^^

edit: even better cass just showed I cleared my 2nd BI! my timeline matches up nearly to dannyw's above for lax/lb
    Last edited by davidB.; 10-25-2011, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Fletc

Hey, I'm just curious what FELTC is like? Are the dorms somewhat comfortable? (A step up from college dorms?) Is there internet in the dorms? How many hours a day do classes typically consist of? How many days are spent doing physical exercise? What's the food like? Is it possible to have a dorm to yourself or do you have to share with another person/people?

Comment

• So my Background just got a green check last night so what now? I have all green checks across the board, do I still need a poly or anything else

Comment

• Originally posted by Gringa View Post
          Congrats!! yayyy!
          Great for you! Wow, did you even see your B.I. investigator yet? Or do you already have a CBP clearance? I tested the last week of August, and things seem to be happening fast.

Comment

• Hey guys, a friend of mine applied a couple of months ago she tested for BPA but for what ever reason she was mistaken and was thinking she had applied for CBP. Can she switch from BPA to CBP? If so how? Are the tests the same? She just received her first email with her first packet from Mhc. Thanks for any help

Comment

• Originally posted by a2002slp View Post
              Hey guys, a friend of mine applied a couple of months ago she tested for BPA but for what ever reason she was mistaken and was thinking she had applied for CBP. Can she switch from BPA to CBP? If so how? Are the tests the same? She just received her first email with her first packet from Mhc. Thanks for any help
              If she wants to be a CBPO, she needs to apply for that vacancy. A lot of the steps for CBPO and BPA are the same, but the tests are not interchangeable.
              Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
                If she wants to be a CBPO, she needs to apply for that vacancy. A lot of the steps for CBPO and BPA are the same, but the tests are not interchangeable.
                Ah ok, thank you for the quick response. I'll let her know that and see what she decides to do. And BTW Congrats to those who have received the call! Good luck!

Comment

• There's a new class that started today.

And is it me or the chow hall has been real packed lately...lol
                  Last edited by sr20; 10-25-2011, 08:18 PM. Reason: typo
                  TSU - 8/28/09
                  TO - 3/2009
                  On the job

Comment

• What are they basing the phone calls on now for EODs? I remember the days of TSU dates

TO dates right?
                    Last edited by davidB.; 10-25-2011, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Well I passed my PFT-2 today. There was four of us (3 CBPO 1 BPA), and we all passed. EOD Nov 7 San Luis, AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
                        There's a new class that started today.

And is it me or the chow hall has been real packed lately...lol
                        So how many CBP classes running right now & how many graduating per month?
                        FYI.....class#203 heading by Nov7th

Comment

• Originally posted by SDCBP View Post
                          So how many CBP classes running right now & how many graduating per month?
                          FYI.....class#203 heading by Nov7th
                          Right now there are 11 running with one graduating on the 5th... FYI that will not be your actual class number, it will be your session number, the number they give you now is a generic class number dictated by the fiscal year. How often classes graduate depends on when they got here... When you come close to graduating you'll see multiple classes graduating in the same week from the ones that got here recently and then back to 1 class on a certain week.
                          CBPO
                          Written: 08/29/2007
                          EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Congrats to all who are getting a call. Question for those getting the call: For those who applied for and were qualified at the GS-7 level, were you offered a 7 or just a 5?

And, I have my VBT/SI today...wish me luck

Comment

• Originally posted by zipties View Post
                              Congrats to all who are getting a call. Question for those getting the call: For those who applied for and were qualified at the GS-7 level, were you offered a 7 or just a 5?

And, I have my VBT/SI today...wish me luck
                              GOOD LUCK.....SD here too !

Comment

• Pft2 results

16 people showed up for the test. Everyone did the 220 in less than 41 seconds. One person did 24 sit ups in 45 seconds, but he couldn't do one more full one. The 2 females failed the push ups. One could not complete 2 proper push ups. Everyone did the 1.5 in less than 15 min. Good luck to all who are still waiting.
                                There were 2 people for Buffalo and 1 or 2 for Atlanta who tested in 12/10. All others were SWB except a 08 tester for Detroit.
                                Last edited by z132878; 10-26-2011, 12:07 PM.
                                12/2010 TEST- 98 non-VET
                                5/25 TO
                                5/25 Pre-Employment Forms GREEN 7/12
                                5/25 Qualifications GREEN 8/2
                                6/24 PFT1- GREEN 7/12
                                7/8 MED- GREEN 8/2: YES MY MEDICAL WAS GIVEN AFTER PFT1
                                7/18 VBT+SI- GREEN 8/4
                                7/26 MET W/ BI AT WORK
                                8/2 MET W/ DIF. BI AT HOME
                                8/2 A THIRD BI WENT TO TALK TO PREV PROF
                                8/5 DRUG TEST- GREEN 8/18
                                8/11 A FOURTH BI TALKED TO REF. #7+#8
                                10/13~ BI CLEARED
                                10/13 GOT THE CALL-10/14 ANSWERED THE CALL
                                10/26 PFT2 PASSED
                                11/21 EOD SAN LUIS
                                12/15-4/24 FLETC

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3994 users online. 195 members and 3799 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X