Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time lurker, first time poster here.

Just a quick question.

I submitted all my paperwork for my TSL1 and TSL2 about a month ago and all my boxes in CASS still say pending. Should I give MHC a call or is this normal?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Locke03; 10-19-2011, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• I have been through most of the process and now schedule for the poly yet still CASS shows no updates. I would not worry about it too much. I'm pretty sure they are busy with the high flow of applicants. I turned in my TSL 1 and 2 in august.

Im assuming that you meant TSL and not TSU. But if your referring to TSU your ahead of the ball game then I am.
      Last edited by nugg; 10-19-2011, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nugg View Post
        I have been through most of the process and now schedule for the poly yet still CASS shows no updates. I would not worry about it too much. I'm pretty sure they are busy with the high flow of applicants. I turned in my TSL 1 and 2 in august.
        Yeh kinda what I thought, Thank you.

Comment

• Pft2

Successful morning at Harpers Ferry. Only one BOP guy failed (situps) among 12 or so people. Pleased to see everyone was in pretty good shape otherwise.

If you ever get a chance to train at Harpers Ferry (new Advanced CBP Training Center), take it. No specifics, but it's pretty nice.

Good luck to everyone, keep dropping those running times while you wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by subarujunky View Post
            Successful morning at Harpers Ferry. Only one BOP guy failed (situps) among 12 or so people. Pleased to see everyone was in pretty good shape otherwise.

If you ever get a chance to train at Harpers Ferry (new Advanced CBP Training Center), take it. No specifics, but it's pretty nice.

Good luck to everyone, keep dropping those running times while you wait.
            Congratulations!
            CBPO
            Test- 12/9/10
            NOR- 1/07/11
            T.O.- 4/1/11
            Med/fitness- cleared 5/13/11
            Qualifications & premployment- cleared 6/20/11
            Drug Test-cleared 8/11/11
            Vbt/si- cleared 8/19/11
            Background Investigation- case is in the security office(met w/ BI 9-8-11)
            Pft2- ?
            Eod- ?

Comment

• Pft2

Anyone taking the PFT2 in Charleston on Friday?

Comment

• PFT 2 Scheduled

Originally posted by sems1987 View Post
                Anyone taking the PFT2 in Charleston on Friday?
                I got scheduled for my PFT2 today. I'm taking it in Detroit on Wednesday October 26th. Will anyone else be there?
                12/2010 TEST- 98 non-VET
                5/25 TO
                5/25 Pre-Employment Forms GREEN 7/12
                5/25 Qualifications GREEN 8/2
                6/24 PFT1- GREEN 7/12
                7/8 MED- GREEN 8/2: YES MY MEDICAL WAS GIVEN AFTER PFT1
                7/18 VBT+SI- GREEN 8/4
                7/26 MET W/ BI AT WORK
                8/2 MET W/ DIF. BI AT HOME
                8/2 A THIRD BI WENT TO TALK TO PREV PROF
                8/5 DRUG TEST- GREEN 8/18
                8/11 A FOURTH BI TALKED TO REF. #7+#8
                10/13~ BI CLEARED
                10/13 GOT THE CALL-10/14 ANSWERED THE CALL
                10/26 PFT2 PASSED
                11/21 EOD SAN LUIS
                12/15-4/24 FLETC

Comment

• Like some of the other July testers have been seeing. I got a call from a Special Agent in CBP-IA to schedule a poly. On the bright side, he said, as other's have been saying, that my file has been flagged "priority", and that they're trying to get more classes up and running ASAP.
                  Last edited by zipties; 10-19-2011, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Passed my PFT-2 today

Hey guys finally got the chance to post on this forum, I have been following this forum for a while. I just wanted to say for those who are taking the PFT 2 to practice and to train the steps( in order given) because out of 4 ppl taking the fitness test one guy failed the situps.
                    I am EOD on October 24 for Atlanta and Academy Nov 18. I want to thank all the guys who have posted their experiences on this forum it has been a huge help. God Bless and Good Luck to all. Keep your heads up.

TO. 6-11

Comment

• Congratulations

Originally posted by Fed-Ed View Post
                      Hey guys finally got the chance to post on this forum, I have been following this forum for a while. I just wanted to say for those who are taking the PFT 2 to practice and to train the steps( in order given) because out of 4 ppl taking the fitness test one guy failed the situps.
                      I am EOD on October 24 for Atlanta and Academy Nov 18. I want to thank all the guys who have posted their experiences on this forum it has been a huge help. God Bless and Good Luck to all. Keep your heads up.

TO. 6-11
                      Congrats FED-ED,
                      Just curious how long have you been waiting? We have some folks on this forum who have been waiting for ATLANTA for some years now! Congrats keep us posted
                      CBPO
                      Test: 12/10

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

"If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again." — Aaliyah

Comment

• The time has come.........

Wow..

In early 2006 I took the exam and failed. I was not prepared. In April 2008 I took the exam again...and passed.

Now...On October 18th, 2011.....I got the call!

Pending PFT2 date (maybe with z132878 - Detroit 10/26)

EOD: 11/21 in Detroit
                        FLETC: 12/30 - 5/7
                        GS-7

YOUR TURN CMU!

Comment

• My 3 co-workers have gotten the call for South Texas area in the past week. I am the only one left not to get "The Call" but I am sure it is coming soon. To everyone out there hold your heads up because it is coming fast. Seems they are offering Hidalgo, Rio Grande City, Roma. Hopefully Brownsville or Progreso is still in the mix. *Thinks Not*

(Texas All Other SWB Texas)
                          Test 12/16/2010
                          NOR- 1/25/2011 84%
                          TSL1-5/25/2011
                          TSL2-5/26/2011
                          Pre-Employment Forms- 8/18/2011 cleared
                          Fitness-7/18/2011 cleared
                          Medical-7/28/2011 cleared
                          Qualifications-8/18/2011 cleared
                          VBT/SI-8/26/2011 cleared
                          Met BI-7/26/2011 In security office (With an Adjudicator)
                          Drug Test-9/8/2011 Cleared

BPA (South Texas)
                          Written- 10/5/2011
                          MHC received my application 10/7/2011 and assesing my Qualifications etc...
                          NOR 10/19/2011 90%

Comment

• Originally posted by Fed-Ed View Post

TO. 6-11
                            Where was the pft2 held and what order was the events?
                            CBPO
                            Geo Pref:Georgia
                            NOR:3/07
                            T.O:10/08
                            1st TSU:6/09
                            2nd Fitness test:11/09
                            Credit pulled:4/10
                            2nd TSU:5/10
                            2nd Medical and 2nd drug test:3/11
                            2nd E-Quip and fingerprints:4/11
                            2nd Background Investigator:6/6/11
                            All green checks in Cass except background:in security office

Comment

• Originally posted by Fed-Ed View Post

TO. 6-11
                              Alright man, im wit u for atlanta on oct 24, i thought i was the only one. See you out there. Btw where r u staying? I found this cheap super 8 close by.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beecy View Post

EOD: 11/21 in Detroit
                                FLETC: 12/30 - 5/7
                                Congrats, Beecy!... and good luck! Nice to see something happen off the SWB - especially in Detroit. I've been waiting in TSU over 2 years for an Aggie position in Detroit, but I'm not expecting another Aggie class until *at least* next spring.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7658 users online. 162 members and 7496 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X