Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Warning: Semi off-topic

    Originally posted by seeOH View Post
    Worry about something important like what color running shoes you are going to buy
    Realtree HD?

    Originally posted by BKsfinest10 View Post
    I hit FLETC on the 25th how has the weather been lately?

    I want to learn to swim are there any type of instruction classes on the weekends that could help me or would I have to hope someone in my class knows how to and won't kill me in the process? LOL.
    I can teach you and anyone else interested how to swim. I arrive Nov. 18th. You won't die (Unless you decide to join me for some long ocean swims.)

    Also, this is an open offer to anyone that has a bike @ FLETC they need help with / questions ... etc.. I can help with that as well. I'm sure you can go off-campus for repair work but I'm happy to help people out for free. Feel free to shoot me a PM or find me when I'm down there.
    Last edited by subarujunky; 10-17-2011, 12:40 AM.

    Comment


    • Got the call!

      Received the call last week for San Luis! Eod Nov 21. 2010 tester.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by veno135 View Post
        Received the call last week for San Luis! Eod Nov 21. 2010 tester.
        When did you meet with your BI?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by veno135 View Post
          Received the call last week for San Luis! Eod Nov 21. 2010 tester.
          Congrats!!! I'm also going to San Luis. I EOD Nov 7. I have the PFT2 Oct 25. I'm nervous about the PFT2, I hope I can pass. When do you have your PFT2? Good luck. You can PM me if you have any questions.

          Comment


          • Thank you! I met with my BI and had everything turned on July 25 I believe. Just keep working out before your pft2, Bowhunter! I would have preferred Nogales but San Luis was my second choice. I was also offered Douglas and Lukeville. For what ever it's worth to anyone waiting on AZ, there's obviously still spots open!

            Comment


            • Turn on your private messaging

              Originally posted by veno135 View Post
              Thank you! I met with my BI and had everything turned on July 25 I believe. Just keep working out before your pft2, Bowhunter! I would have preferred Nogales but San Luis was my second choice. I was also offered Douglas and Lukeville. For what ever it's worth to anyone waiting on AZ, there's obviously still spots open!
              I just tried to send you a private message.
              Looks Like we have the same pre-academy dates. I have some questions for you.
              Please turn on your private messaging or email me at [email protected]

              Thanks
              D
              12/2010 TEST- 98 non-VET
              5/25 TO
              5/25 Pre-Employment Forms GREEN 7/12
              5/25 Qualifications GREEN 8/2
              6/24 PFT1- GREEN 7/12
              7/8 MED- GREEN 8/2: YES MY MEDICAL WAS GIVEN AFTER PFT1
              7/18 VBT+SI- GREEN 8/4
              7/26 MET W/ BI AT WORK
              8/2 MET W/ DIF. BI AT HOME
              8/2 A THIRD BI WENT TO TALK TO PREV PROF
              8/5 DRUG TEST- GREEN 8/18
              8/11 A FOURTH BI TALKED TO REF. #7+#8
              10/13~ BI CLEARED
              10/13 GOT THE CALL-10/14 ANSWERED THE CALL
              10/26 PFT2 PASSED
              11/21 EOD SAN LUIS
              12/15-4/24 FLETC

              Comment


              • Originally posted by z132878 View Post
                I just tried to send you a private message.
                Looks Like we have the same pre-academy dates. I have some questions for you.
                Please turn on your private messaging or email me at [email protected]

                Thanks
                D
                Hey, I sent ya an email

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 202020
                  Awesome.

                  Shoes

                  CBPO placed me on medical review and it's been two weeks since I submitted the requested documents. I just called the medical review unit if I got the clearance or not. They advised me I got the clearance about a week ago. But it's not updated on CASS yet :S
                  Dont waste your time looking at CASS. It never updated for me for anything except pre-paperwork recieved, and the next thing i get the call for EOD, and now it says you have a schedul report date.

                  Comment


                  • I got a letter saying my VBT is scheduled for next Tuesday. Very excited Also, I beat my running time yesterday- down to 13:56 for 1.5 mile, 40 sit-ups, and about 10 measly pushups. My arms are so weak!
                    CBPO Exam: 08/1/11
                    NOR: 8/30/11 86 No Vet Pts. Qual: GS-7
                    T.S.L: 9/29/11 (SWB)
                    E-QIP: 10/12/11
                    VBT & S.I.: 10/25/11 Passed
                    Medical and PFT1: 10/31/11 Passed
                    Drug Test: 12/1/11 Passed
                    Poly: Scheduled for 2/29/12
                    B.I.: ???
                    PFT2:
                    E.O.D.:

                    Comment


                    • Just finished passing my PFT2. It was a piece of cake.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Gringa View Post
                        I got a letter saying my VBT is scheduled for next Tuesday. Very excited Also, I beat my running time yesterday- down to 13:56 for 1.5 mile, 40 sit-ups, and about 10 measly pushups. My arms are so weak!
                        You have plenty of time for your run.CBP i 17 min and 15 seconds.....If i were you i would i would focus on your Pushups as much as possible....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ExRebel View Post
                          Just finished passing my PFT2. It was a piece of cake.
                          How many ppl failed?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MEIAM View Post
                            How many ppl failed?
                            Only one out of a group of about 25. You could tell fom the beginning that he wan't ready.

                            Comment


                            • of you who got the call recently and where not able to pick up did they leave VM ? I have been waiting a while also phone was off so i didnt see the #. I was in a no cell phone class all day.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AJLEO View Post
                                of you who got the call recently and where not able to pick up did they leave VM ? I have been waiting a while also phone was off so i didnt see the #. I was in a no cell phone class all day.
                                They left a message on my home phone and called my cell phone afterwards.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10125 users online. 370 members and 9755 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X