Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was there til a lil past midnight and didnt see any fights!! saw a bunch of ppl that couldnt handle their alcohol, but other than that was a pretty chill night!

Comment

• Originally posted by seeOH View Post
      Unfortunately, I believe it. Idiots. Now I have to make some phone calls to make sure it was not anyone in my session. That would suck.
      It happened around 1am by the barbecue with the black car on the lawn. I know there was a class there celebrating. I didnt see it, just heard it because I was sleeping. "Yooouu keepp sayyyinn, I gettt you... I GET YOU" then you heard the other people saying, woah woah, calm down, stop it.

It like this every weekend?
      CBPO
      Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
      TO: 2/2011
      Medical: 3/22/2011
      PT Test: 3/22/2011
      VBT: 3/2011
      Background: 3/2011
      Drug Test: 4/2011
      Referred to TSU: 5/2011
      PT Test 2: TBD
      FLETC: Good Question lol
      CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
      Info Session 9/2009
      Interview 3/2010
      COE 5/2010
      Medical 5/2010
      Fit/Background 7/2010
      All clear as of 11/2010
      FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by BBHogs76 View Post
        Hey SDCBP, Thanks! I have PFT2 next week in Nashville. I have no idea where I am going to stay while in Cali for EOD. What are your plans? I am coming from Arkansas. It's doesn't seem easy for people who are completely relocating. Any advice?
        Congrats guys. I live in SD too and am really hoping there are openings there when (hopefully) my number comes up. I have a while to wait though - VBT scheduled for 2 weeks from, just had my pft1 last week, and still waiting to hear from m BI.

Let us know how things go for you guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by zipties View Post
          Fit went green this morning.

Any July testers get a call from backgrounds yet?
          Nope, unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiggyWannaBGman View Post
            It happened around 1am by the barbecue with the black car on the lawn. I know there was a class there celebrating. I didnt see it, just heard it because I was sleeping. "Yooouu keepp sayyyinn, I gettt you... I GET YOU" then you heard the other people saying, woah woah, calm down, stop it.

It like this every weekend?
            No, but both sides had a black car on the lawn and BBQ's... The shindigs happen when there's a class graduating, if not it's just classes hanging out by the pool, and it's not every weekend.
            CBPO
            Written: 08/29/2007
            EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by z132878 View Post
              So I got the call yesterday but missed it. I was waiting all day for Sarah to call me back. At 2:05 I walked in to the washroom to take a leak. Half way through Sarah decides to call. No joke, she has the worst timing. So I answer the call and have to stop mid stream. She tells me she has 3 locations for me, the first was Lukeville, I think the city has a population under 200, the second was Douglas, I hear if you're not a local that port is hell, the third was SAN LUIS. Since I knew I wasn't going to get Phoenix or Scottsdale this was the place I wanted to go. My EOD is Nov. 21st and FLTEC is Dec 15- April 24th. Good luck to all who are waiting!! I can't wait to meet Yoda and other regular posters. Lots of people are getting the poly before they meet with their BIs. I think they are still only polying ~ 20%. Oh, and to the person who had problems with the medical and pft1: I had to quit my job because I was late for work twice in my first 60 days because I had to go to the medical place four times and three of them took over 4 hrs each.
              Congratulations! When is your pft2?
              CBPO
              Test- 12/9/10
              NOR- 1/07/11
              T.O.- 4/1/11
              Med/fitness- cleared 5/13/11
              Qualifications & premployment- cleared 6/20/11
              Drug Test-cleared 8/11/11
              Vbt/si- cleared 8/19/11
              Background Investigation- case is in the security office(met w/ BI 9-8-11)
              Pft2- ?
              Eod- ?

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                No, but both sides had a black car on the lawn and BBQ's... The shindigs happen when there's a class graduating, if not it's just classes hanging out by the pool, and it's not every weekend.
                Well, that's good to know. I have only been here 2.5 weeks but every weekend we have had a class graduating or celebrating something and it's been silly at times. It should die down though.

I asked around... there was no fighting. Just a few beer muscles and friendly chop busting.

Comment

• Fletc fun

I had a great time down there...every three weeks is the BOP graduating. On a second note; I would caution puting the things that go on during the off time on this forum. Between UPTP,CITP NPS, CBP ect.. the last thing we need is the good times to stop due to the unwanted attention. As for all down at FLETC keep doing what your doing and dont get broken during ORT, GOOD LUCK

Comment

• Originally posted by 202020
                    Yeah. I will start doing practice pft2 exam.

Congratulations, on passing the pft2. How was it?

The only thing I'm really worried is about the Spanish classes.
                    Do not worry about the Spanish classes. The program has like a 99% passing rate because it's a very successful program. You will eat, breath, and live Spanish for 6 weeks and come out successful. Worry about something important like what color running shoes you are going to buy

Comment

• I hit FLETC on the 25th how has the weather been lately?

I want to learn to swim are there any type of instruction classes on the weekends that could help me or would I have to hope someone in my class knows how to and won't kill me in the process? LOL.
                      CBP: CBPO
                      EOD: 10/11/11 (South Texas)

Comment

• The call

Anyone knows how long after your pft2 do you get the final call? I took it and passed it friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by tupacalypsejatt View Post
                          Anyone knows how long after your pft2 do you get the final call? I took it and passed it friday.
                          You should be contacted by Monday latest.
                          CBP: CBPO
                          EOD: 10/11/11 (South Texas)

Comment

• Originally posted by BKsfinest10 View Post
                            You should be contacted by Monday latest.
                            I hope so, i wanted to book my ticket to ATL and the latter they call me the more expensive its going to get.

Comment

• No PFT2 sheduled yet

Originally posted by gcangelstar View Post
                              Congratulations! When is your pft2?
                              My PFT2 has not been scheduled yet. When you get the offer the only things they tell you are, your port (or options), your EOD date, and your FLETC dates. They don't tell you when your PFT2 is or your Spanish training dates. All I know is I'm not taking the PFT2 this week because you can not take your PFT2 more than 30 days before your EOD date. My EOD is NOV 21st
                              12/2010 TEST- 98 non-VET
                              5/25 TO
                              5/25 Pre-Employment Forms GREEN 7/12
                              5/25 Qualifications GREEN 8/2
                              6/24 PFT1- GREEN 7/12
                              7/8 MED- GREEN 8/2: YES MY MEDICAL WAS GIVEN AFTER PFT1
                              7/18 VBT+SI- GREEN 8/4
                              7/26 MET W/ BI AT WORK
                              8/2 MET W/ DIF. BI AT HOME
                              8/2 A THIRD BI WENT TO TALK TO PREV PROF
                              8/5 DRUG TEST- GREEN 8/18
                              8/11 A FOURTH BI TALKED TO REF. #7+#8
                              10/13~ BI CLEARED
                              10/13 GOT THE CALL-10/14 ANSWERED THE CALL
                              10/26 PFT2 PASSED
                              11/21 EOD SAN LUIS
                              12/15-4/24 FLETC

Comment

• Originally posted by z132878 View Post
                                My PFT2 has not been scheduled yet. When you get the offer the only things they tell you are, your port (or options), your EOD date, and your FLETC dates. They don't tell you when your PFT2 is or your Spanish training dates. All I know is I'm not taking the PFT2 this week because you can not take your PFT2 more than 30 days before your EOD date. My EOD is NOV 21st
                                They email you the details for your pft2, they dont call.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9981 users online. 369 members and 9612 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X