300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TopFlightInGA View Post
    Does anyone at the academy have any info about remaining classes this year. I was curious because the holidays are coming up and that may keep them from starting classes.
    I saw a post last wk where someone said he was going to start the academy in dec
    CBPO
    Test- 12/9/10
    NOR- 1/07/11
    T.O.- 4/1/11
    Med/fitness- cleared 5/13/11
    Qualifications & premployment- cleared 6/20/11
    Drug Test-cleared 8/11/11
    Vbt/si- cleared 8/19/11
    Background Investigation- case is in the security office(met w/ BI 9-8-11)
    Pft2- ?
    Eod- ?

Comment

• EOD for Maine

Redid the medical and tb skin test last week, went back for the tb read on fri (medical from 2 yrs ago expired). Didn't have to do the physical assessment, nor drug test this time around.
      CBP written test Miami, FL
      11/10/2007
      NOR letter 01/16/2008
      VBT 4/2/2008 (passed)
      Forms 6/2/2009 completed
      Med exam 4/6/2009 completed
      9/4/2009
      Physical exam 4/6/2009 (passed)
      drug test 5/7/2009 (passed)
      TO 5/12/2009 (2nd one,
      never got first)
      qualifications completed
      BI interview 9/30/2009
      BI cleared/referred to TSU 10/30/2009
      poly: Mar 2011
      updated e-Qip & All Forms: Sep/Oct 2011
      BI interview II: Dec 2011/Jan 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Gringa View Post
        LMAO thanks. I think I'm good. I can do the run in 14:24, so I'll just keep on practicing the push ups every day. I was jealous when that one girl said she knocked the block over with her breasts... I'm not overly chesty so I have to bend the arms a little farther LOL
        If you're under 15 minutes, you're good to go... PU's is 24 for passing. Sit & reach, if you're not as stiff as a plank, you can pass and then there's the 220 yard dash under 45 seconds. These are the Graduating standards... You should be good to go!
        At the academy the order is: 220 yard (1/4 mile), S&R, PU's and the 1.5 mile

Best of Luck!
        CBPO
        Written: 08/29/2007
        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
          If you're under 15 minutes, you're good to go... PU's is 24 for passing. Sit & reach, if you're not as stiff as a plank, you can pass and then there's the 220 yard dash under 45 seconds. These are the Graduating standards... You should be good to go!

Best of Luck!
          Thx Yoda! I hope youre enjoying the academy
          CBPO Exam: 08/1/11
          NOR: 8/30/11 86 No Vet Pts. Qual: GS-7
          T.S.L: 9/29/11 (SWB)
          E-QIP: 10/12/11
          VBT & S.I.: 10/25/11 Passed
          Medical and PFT1: 10/31/11 Passed
          Drug Test: 12/1/11 Passed
          Poly: Scheduled for 2/29/12
          B.I.: ???
          PFT2:
          E.O.D.:

Comment

• Originally posted by Arewethereyet View Post
            Good luck buddy! Hopefully I'll be seeing you soon.

Thanks man! Looking forward to setting some high PT standards at IAD so it sounds like we'll all get along just fine. On another note.. I wonder what the 1.5m record is ?

Comment

Best of Luck!
              I've seen recent posts where people have not been allowed to take their PFT2 due to high heart rate. Should I be worried about this?

Comment

• Originally posted by ExRebel View Post
                I've seen recent posts where people have not been allowed to take their PFT2 due to high heart rate. Should I be worried about this?
                Just don't drink caffeinated products the night before and the morning of the PFT2. Also, before they take your blood pressure, remember to take couple deep breath and couple long exhale.
                TO: 4/09/09
                Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• Originally posted by subarujunky View Post
                  Thanks man! Looking forward to setting some high PT standards at IAD so it sounds like we'll all get along just fine. On another note.. I wonder what the 1.5m record is ?
                  The record here is somewhere around 9 min.
                  CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by ExRebel View Post
                    High BP will get you to not take it on that day... Don't drink any coffee or caffeinated drinks and have a good nights restful sleep the night before. Some people simply get test anxiety and that'll bump your numbers way up as well. If you have a history of high BP then you should be concerned, other than that... just relax and you'll be just fine.
                    CBPO

Comment

Best of Luck!
                      Hey Yoda. Hope things are going well. Just a few ?'s. Trying to work on the sit and reach...How far is the reach...12 inches?

Also - The required (or less) time for the 1.5 mile run at FLETC is...?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beecy View Post
                        Hey Yoda. Hope things are going well. Just a few ?'s. Trying to work on the sit and reach...How far is the reach...12 inches?

Also - The required (or less) time for the 1.5 mile run at FLETC is...?
                        12.5 inches

15 minutes
                        CBPO

Comment

The record here is somewhere around 9 min.
                          The record for 1.5 miles at FLETC when I was there was around 6:40. It's on the "records wall" of the PT bldg. I'm not sure if that record was broken.

Comment

• Originally posted by RDP84 View Post
                            The record for 1.5 miles at FLETC when I was there was around 6:40. It's on the "records wall" of the PT bldg. I'm not sure if that record was broken.
                            I believe you're right... it's still there.
                            I have a guy on my class that does it in 9... that's where I mixed up mu numbers.
                            CBPO

Comment

12.5 inches
                              Is that going to be twelve and a half inches from the groin? Past the knees? How is it measured?
                              Last edited by Drifting; 10-12-2011, 10:42 PM.
                              Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by RDP84 View Post
                                I figured it would probably be right around 7 . The difference between 7 and 6:40 is a LOT though. Kudos to that gazelle.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9472 users online. 272 members and 9200 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X