Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to all those getting the CALL!

Finally after applying back in 2008, I got my EOD CALL as well.
    EOD CALL 9/29
    PFT2 10/14
    EOD SWB-SYS 10/24
    Academy 11/18-3/30/12

So people who gotten the call on here how many going to sys?

Congrats again & good luck on PFT2!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Arewethereyet View Post
      Nice! Well, I don't know if I'll get the call shortly after the drug test. I still have my Background pending, my qualifications pending, and my forms pending...Doesn't seem that close to me lol
      Have you called MHC to check the status? I know that CASS is not very consistant with their "once a week" update. I have made many calls to MHC and CHS to just "check on my status to see where I'm at" and they have pulled my file while on the phone and said yes its here/clear just not entered yet....a couple days after that it gets updated....You have to remember they are trying to fill classes and have a ton of applicants. It might just be my imagination, but it could help......and definitely doesnt hurt to give them a call.....

Comment

• Originally posted by SDCBP View Post
        Congrats to all those getting the CALL!

EOD CALL 9/29
        PFT2 10/14
        EOD SWB-SYS 10/24
        Academy 11/18-3/30/12

CONGRATS!!!! I'm not going to SYS but we will be fellow classmates in FLETC!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SDCBP View Post
          Congrats to all those getting the CALL!

EOD CALL 9/29
          PFT2 10/14
          EOD SWB-SYS 10/24
          Academy 11/18-3/30/12

I'm going to Hidalgo. Anybody else? I will see you guys down there I start down in FLETC Oct. 25
          CBP: CBPO
          EOD: 10/11/11 (South Texas)

Comment

• Originally posted by jd.aguilar81 View Post

Congrats on Dulles! Got called this morning, looks like I will be joining you! Very happy as it's only 30 minutes from my location now. EOD Oct. 24, and FLETC Nov. 18. Haven't confirmed yet for the PFT2 but I believe I will be at Harpers Ferry.

Arewethereyet: Seems like most of us for IAD are getting called about ~2 weeks out from the drug test. My forms and quals were pending until I sent an email out and got one form in the next day, and everything cleared shortly thereafter. That was the only email I've had to send out the entire process, as it seems like staying on top of everything and persistence paid off in my case. I have no doubts you're right behind us!
            Last edited by subarujunky; 10-04-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jd.aguilar81 View Post
              Congrats to you too, where's your GEO offer at?

Comment

• Originally posted by subarujunky View Post
                Congrats on Dulles! Got called this morning, looks like I will be joining you! Very happy as it's only 30 minutes from my location now. EDO Oct. 24, and FLETC Nov. 18. Haven't confirmed yet for the PFT2 but I believe I will be at Harpers Ferry.

Arewethereyet: Seems like most of us for IAD are getting called about ~2 weeks out from the drug test. My forms and quals were pending until I sent an email out and got one form in the next day, and everything cleared shortly thereafter. That was the only email I've had to send out the entire process, as it seems like staying on top of everything and persistence paid off in my case. I have no doubts you're right behind us!

When did u meet with your BI?

Comment

• Originally posted by BBHogs76 View Post
                  Long time listener and first time participant....I recently got the call for EOD on 10/24/11 in San Ysidro. I ahve so many question i don't know where to begin. I'll start off by asking if anyone else here is going to San Ysidro later this month? I am also wondering if anybody is going to Nashville on 10/12 and will be coming from southwest?
                  Congrats BBHogs !
                  Same EOD & same GEO.....going to SYS too!
                  Whens your PFT2?

Comment

• Once again, Congrats to all the applicants who got called recently...
                    There is room for more hiring... So, eventually you'll get a call soon...

Remember*, some folks will fail the PFT2, the new VBT/SI, the BI or the Poly...
                    I personally know of a female soldier who was in the process of getting hired for CBP and MHC claimed that she never updated some paper work, or they could not reach her... The point I'm trying to make is that, some folks will screw up along the way, therefore opening the door for you, so that MHC can call you next...

Just hang on tight, stay in shape* and keep your phones charged...

Congrats to all...
                    CBPO GS-7
                    Test: 07/25/08 86 w/veteran points
                    NOR: 08/01/08
                    Tentative Selection: 12/22/08
                    1st EQIP: 09/12/10 Completed
                    PFT/Medical: 09/22/10 Completed
                    2nd EQIP: 02/09/11 Completed
                    VBT/SI: 02/08/11 Completed
                    Drug Test: 03/10/11 Completed
                    BI: 05/10/11 Meet BI
                    BI: 09/08/11 BI Completed
                    TSU: 09/09/11
                    The Call: 09/21/11
                    PFT2: 09/30/11
                    EOD: 10/03/11
                    FLETC: 10/25/11

Comment

• phone number

What's the phone number if want to check my status?

Comment

• Vbt

Hey guys,

This November will be two years since I passed the VBT. Is it going to expire? I've read that the results are good for two years on some posts, three years on others. Been waiting 2&1/2 years for MIA. I am about to lose hope.

Comment

• and now my medical has gone back to pending. This hiring process is painful. It's been 6 months out of almost 2 and a half years since TSU that I've been back in the ineligible pool. This process is going on 5 years, I'm pretty sure that I applied in October of 2007.
                          CBPO
                          GEO - NY/JFK
                          TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
                          PE Forms - Completed
                          Fitness - Completed
                          VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                          Drug Screen - Completed
                          Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                          B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                          Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                          TSU

EOD: ???
                          FLETC: ???

Comment

• Originally posted by jdivola View Post
                            Hey guys,

This November will be two years since I passed the VBT. Is it going to expire? I've read that the results are good for two years on some posts, three years on others. Been waiting 2&1/2 years for MIA. I am about to lose hope.
                            Wait, I think I took the VBT in November, 2008. It's been so long, I can't even remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanhrho View Post
                              What's the phone number if want to check my status?
                              Telephone CASS shut down ages ago.

Use the website. https://apps.cbp.gov/cass/
                              Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by subarujunky View Post
                                Congrats on Dulles! Got called this morning, looks like I will be joining you! Very happy as it's only 30 minutes from my location now. EOD Oct. 24, and FLETC Nov. 18. Haven't confirmed yet for the PFT2 but I believe I will be at Harpers Ferry.

CONGRATS!! I am only about 40 min away!! Not only am i excited to be an officer, but I commute to DC every day so im pretty excited to cut my commute in half as well!! My PFT2 on the 14th and it at Harper ferry!! Maybe we will be testing on the same day!! I'm about 15-20 min from Harper Ferry....

Arewethereyet: I agree with subarujunky.....as i posted earlier....i made calls and it seemed to push the process along.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8466 users online. 321 members and 8145 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X