300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jd.aguilar81 View Post
    Hey guys I'll be heading to Dulles as well!! I hope you guys get the call!! I EOD Oct 24th with an Academy date of Nov. 18th!! Maybe we will all be in the same class!! I know 2 people are close to graduating and headin to Dulles and from what i understand Dulles is in need of some help out there.....so hopefully you guys get called soon!! Fingers crossed for you!!
    Congrats! What is your timeline?
    CBPO
    Test- 12/9/10
    NOR- 1/07/11
    T.O.- 4/1/11
    Med/fitness- cleared 5/13/11
    Qualifications & premployment- cleared 6/20/11
    Drug Test-cleared 8/11/11
    Vbt/si- cleared 8/19/11
    Background Investigation- case is in the security office(met w/ BI 9-8-11)
    Pft2- ?
    Eod- ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
      Any TO's issued this year for anywhere on the east coast? Northeast region, Mid Atlantic region?
      I have not seen a single Northeast TO (Northern VA being the closest) between here, Delphi forums, and Federal Soup forums. There very well could have been a TO or two out there for the Northeast and those individuals are just not part of any of these forums. I do know people are getting hired for Northeast ports though. People I know who are current CBP employees have told me that some openings are being filled with individuals from the CBP co-op program.

Comment

• The calllll!!!!

To be honest there were moments when I thought I won't make it, that day will never come...... well, I was wrong I finally got the call September 29, my EOD date is October 24 and starting at FLETC November 18-March 30, 2012 -as you guys can see it took me a while to post it wasn't 'till today that CASS updated -- ‘Scheduled Report 10/24/2011 -You have a scheduled reporting date.'
        I've being waiting a long time for this, my first timeline starts at 2008 when I applied and selected Puerto Rico as GEO, everything expired except VBT, had to re-take the test Dec/2010 this time I choose Laredo, TX and I'm very excited I did, I got the JOB!!!! now waiting for my PFT2 I've being training a lot so I'm not that worried what's worrying me right now it's where to stay at Laredo(before academy) as you can see I'll be there almost a month, so if anyone has any info. on that I'll appreciate.
        I want to thank everyone and for you guys waiting, the day its coming- you're getting the call sooner or later just hang in there.

CBPO:

Exam: DEC10
        Geo: Laredo, Tx.
        NOR: JAN 2011
        TO: APR 2011
        Medical/PFT1: MAY 2011
        BI: AUG 2011
        Drug Exam: AUG 25 2011
        SI: SEPT 2011
        VBT: Re-take SEPT 2011
        EOD: OCT 24 2011
        PFT2: ?
        FLETC: ? NOV 18-MAR 30

Comment

• Originally posted by gcangelstar View Post
          Congrats! What is your timeline?
          I tested back in Dec. 2010, got my TO around March 2011.My PFT1, VBT/SI, & DT have all been in the last 3 mths..... The last was the DT on 9/22...I called CHS and MHC to see if the results had come back the following Monday(They did). I got "the call" this past Friday (9/30) The only thing left is my PFT2 on the 14th!! EOD on the 24th and FLETC on Nov. 18!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
            You can have al the status in the world, and it all boils down to your port being willing to let you go...That's why you have to put your time in, 2-3 years at the least.
            You are misinformed and are giving out incorrect information. If you apply for a status opening on USAJOBS, it is one of the few situations that your port and field office DO NOT have a say in if you leave or not.

FB

Comment

I tested back in Dec. 2010, got my TO around March 2011.My PFT1, VBT/SI, & DT have all been in the last 3 mths..... The last was the DT on 9/22...I called CHS and MHC to see if the results had come back the following Monday(They did). I got "the call" this past Friday (9/30) The only thing left is my PFT2 on the 14th!! EOD on the 24th and FLETC on Nov. 18!!!!
              Congrats I can only imagine how exciting this is for you. When did you meet you BI? Hopefully I get the call soon and join you in November.
              CBPO
              Test- 12/9/10
              NOR- 1/07/11
              T.O.- 4/1/11
              Vbt/si- cleared 8/19/11
              Pft2- ?
              Eod- ?

Comment

• Originally posted by CheziM3 View Post
                To be honest there were moments when I thought I won't make it, that day will never come...... well, I was wrong I finally got the call September 29, my EOD date is October 24 and starting at FLETC November 18-March 30, 2012 -as you guys can see it took me a while to post it wasn't 'till today that CASS updated -- ‘Scheduled Report 10/24/2011 -You have a scheduled reporting date.'
                I've being waiting a long time for this, my first timeline starts at 2008 when I applied and selected Puerto Rico as GEO, everything expired except VBT, had to re-take the test Dec/2010 this time I choose Laredo, TX and I'm very excited I did, I got the JOB!!!! now waiting for my PFT2 I've being training a lot so I'm not that worried what's worrying me right now it's where to stay at Laredo(before academy) as you can see I'll be there almost a month, so if anyone has any info. on that I'll appreciate.
                I want to thank everyone and for you guys waiting, the day its coming- you're getting the call sooner or later just hang in there.

CBPO:

Exam: DEC10
                Geo: Laredo, Tx.
                NOR: JAN 2011
                TO: APR 2011
                Medical/PFT1: MAY 2011
                BI: AUG 2011
                Drug Exam: AUG 25 2011
                SI: SEPT 2011
                VBT: Re-take SEPT 2011
                EOD: OCT 24 2011
                PFT2: ?
                FLETC: ? NOV 18-MAR 30
                Congratulations!
                CBPO
                Test- 12/9/10
                NOR- 1/07/11
                T.O.- 4/1/11
                Vbt/si- cleared 8/19/11
                Pft2- ?
                Eod- ?

Comment

When did you meet with your BI. It's the last thing I need to clear over 2 months now

Comment

• did anyone fax there pre-employment forms rather than mailing them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Firebug View Post
                      You are misinformed and are giving out incorrect information. If you apply for a status opening on USAJOBS, it is one of the few situations that your port and field office DO NOT have a say in if you leave or not.

FB
                      Can anyone please clarify exactly what a status opening is?
                      CBPO

Test: 7/2011
                      TO: 8/29/2011
                      NOR: 8/30/2011
                      VBT/SI: 9/27/2011
                      PFT1: 9/28/2011

BPA

Test: 8/2011
                      TO: 9/28/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by MEIAM View Post
                        When did you meet with your BI. It's the last thing I need to clear over 2 months now
                        I met with my Investigator Aug. 5th I believe.....

Comment

I met with my Investigator Aug. 5th I believe.....
                          Yeah I met with mine late July, early August. Still nothing. Have to leave soon for drug test, but hopefully will start soon. What was your score for your NOR? Maybe they're going down the list? I scored a 90 with vet pref.

Also, does anyone know how long medical/fitness (PFT1) is good for? I can only assume at least a year, I was hoping maybe two? Possible upcoming deployment and would suck if I had to do everything again. I know VBT/SI is good for 3 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arewethereyet View Post
                            Yeah I met with mine late July, early August. Still nothing. Have to leave soon for drug test, but hopefully will start soon. What was your score for your NOR? Maybe they're going down the list? I scored a 90 with vet pref.

Also, does anyone know how long medical/fitness (PFT1) is good for? I can only assume at least a year, I was hoping maybe two? Possible upcoming deployment and would suck if I had to do everything again. I know VBT/SI is good for 3 years.
                            I scored a 93 with no veterans preference...But I know a couple of people that scored lower than me and have gotten called before I did.
                            I know someone had posted something about how long each requirement is good for but not sure how far back I saw that. You seem to be right there man....you should be called soon hopefully.....I know it is gut wrenching waiting for the call...but when it happens.....You will feel like a Million bucks...all that pent up frustrations melts away....keep me posted.....I got the call very shortly after my Drug test so....

Comment

I scored a 93 with no veterans preference...But I know a couple of people that scored lower than me and have gotten called before I did.
                              I know someone had posted something about how long each requirement is good for but not sure how far back I saw that. You seem to be right there man....you should be called soon hopefully.....I know it is gut wrenching waiting for the call...but when it happens.....You will feel like a Million bucks...all that pent up frustrations melts away....keep me posted.....I got the call very shortly after my Drug test so....
                              Nice! Well, I don't know if I'll get the call shortly after the drug test. I still have my Background pending, my qualifications pending, and my forms pending...Doesn't seem that close to me lol

Comment

• I met with my BI july 26th and he turned it in Aug 5th and still no word yet. But no news at this point is GOOD NEWS! I resigned from my current Federal job a few days ago. I asked my HR if it was going to hinder me in anyway to get hired on with CBP, she said 'No" Aslong as you leave in good standing with DHS and are re-hireable you are ok. She did state I might have to give an explanation though. I should of held off for another month or so though; so my vacation and sick hours would transfer to CBP. Anywho, happen hunting guys, hope to be at FLETC soon. =)

(Texas All Other SWB Texas)
                                Test 12/16/2010
                                NOR- 1/25/2011 84%
                                TSL1-5/25/2011
                                TSL2-5/26/2011
                                Pre-Employment Forms- 8/18/2011 cleared
                                Fitness-7/18/2011 cleared
                                Medical-7/28/2011 cleared
                                Qualifications-8/18/2011 cleared
                                VBT/SI-8/26/2011 cleared
                                Met BI-7/26/2011 In security office
                                Drug Test-9/8/2011 Cleared

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5376 users online. 229 members and 5147 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X