Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone who tested in July-August 2011 for the Southeast geographic area received a TO yet? I tested in Laredo 8/10 received my NOR on 8/30 (109% with 10-point disabled vet points), and haven't heard anything yet.
    CBPO

Tested: 8/10/11
    NOR: 8/30/11 (109 w/ vet points)

Comment

• mar424.....Thanks really appreciate it!! 5 min. should b more than enough time!! So would it be safe to assume that i could quit my job after i pass the PF2?

Comment

• Originally posted by RGVIEA View Post
        Has anyone who tested in July-August 2011 for the Southeast geographic area received a TO yet? I tested in Laredo 8/10 received my NOR on 8/30 (109% with 10-point disabled vet points), and haven't heard anything yet.
        You applied for a vacancy announcement that stated "Few vacancies". I applied in Nov. 2010 for an announcement that said the same. I scored a 100 and here I am 10 months later and still waiting. You might have a little longer to wait, there aren't too many vacancies in the southeast, there is a need for the new airport in Atlanta but you have to understand that they've already given out a ton of initial offers for GA. Give it some time, be patient, realistically even with your score you could wait a year for an offer. If the job is that important I would change your geo location to the SWB.

Comment

• Originally posted by blessedryder View Post
          Havent met anyone yet.. The only thing green in case is my pft1..

GEO MIA
          Exam 12/10
          Nor 1/11. Ranking 92
          TO 7/11
          Medical 8/29
          Fitness PFT 1 8/29 green check 9/12
          VBT/SI Scheduled 9/29
          BI Pending
          Drug test Pending
          Oh ok i got the T.O on june 14 and only thing im missing is my BI to clear i met with my investigator early august and im still waiting on it to clear
          Test - 12/2010
          NOR- 2/2011-score 97
          TO- 6/2011
          Medical- 7/2011-Complete
          Physical- 7/2011-Complete
          Met with BI- 8/2011-Complete
          VBT/SI- 8/11/2011
          Drug Test ?

Comment

• Originally posted by 180Degrees View Post
            You applied for a vacancy announcement that stated "Few vacancies". I applied in Nov. 2010 for an announcement that said the same. I scored a 100 and here I am 10 months later and still waiting. You might have a little longer to wait, there aren't too many vacancies in the southeast, there is a need for the new airport in Atlanta but you have to understand that they've already given out a ton of initial offers for GA. Give it some time, be patient, realistically even with your score you could wait a year for an offer. If the job is that important I would change your geo location to the SWB.
            Thanks for the info. I have no problem waiting, as I am on the SWB right now and itching to get away from it!
            CBPO

Tested: 8/10/11
            NOR: 8/30/11 (109 w/ vet points)

Comment

• Originally posted by RGVIEA View Post
              Thanks for the info. I have no problem waiting, as I am on the SWB right now and itching to get away from it!
              Well, grab some popcorn and kool aid, it might be a while for the rest of us non-swb folks.

Comment

• Anybody else on here in the running for a Border Patrol Agent position?

I got my TO from CBPO 5 weeks ago, so all my paperwork has already been submitted. Will I need to redo all of the same forms again for BPA? Yes, some are slightly different, but most are the exact same as CBPO. Plus things like official transcripts and stuff.

I was just going to call tomorrow to see if I can avoid re-doing all of that paperwork.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by SD250R View Post
                  Anybody else on here in the running for a Border Patrol Agent position?

I got my TO from CBPO 5 weeks ago, so all my paperwork has already been submitted. Will I need to redo all of the same forms again for BPA? Yes, some are slightly different, but most are the exact same as CBPO. Plus things like official transcripts and stuff.

I was just going to call tomorrow to see if I can avoid re-doing all of that paperwork.

Thanks.
                  on equip your answers will be saved when i re did mine going from ice to cbp i just had to update what had changed my info was there from over 2 years prior

Comment

• Pre-employment forms went green this morning. Funny because I e-mailed them about it on Tuesday, and they said they can't confirm them. Now, on Thursday they're ok'ed. :P

And my case is in the "security office" what does that mean? Have I been assigned an BI?

Comment

• IMAG0071.jpg

I guess the PD got a new car here in ATL...

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnylaw View Post
                        ^^Interesting. I was not told my times/scores. Just completed all the tests. I know i did 31 push ups, 29 sit ups, 14 markers on the side step, and completed the step test, I just don't know my time for the lift test. I wonder if I can call and ask.. I still have to go back in 2 days to show the skin area where the TB test was administered
                        Well, sounds like you passed as long as you did the lift/lower in under a minute...

Comment

• I'm wondering if CASS has been abandoned. I don't recall any update news delivery on here in a while. Mine certainly hasn't.

Edit: I reread to find that someone got an update this morning only a few posts above here.
                          Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
                            I'm wondering if CASS has been abandoned. I don't recall any update news delivery on here in a while. Mine certainly hasn't.

Edit: I reread to find that someone got an update this morning only a few posts above here.
                            I noticed a couple of updates today. My pre-employment and VBT/SI went green, a couple of days ago they were blue. CASS is still active, but there does seem to be the kind of processing lag you'd expect with any similar system.
                            CBPO

Test: 7/2011
                            TO: 8/29/2011
                            NOR: 8/30/2011
                            VBT/SI: 9/27/2011
                            PFT1: 9/28/2011

BPA

Test: 8/2011
                            TO: 9/28/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by jd.aguilar81 View Post
                              mar424.....Thanks really appreciate it!! 5 min. should b more than enough time!! So would it be safe to assume that i could quit my job after i pass the PF2?
                              you have no choice but to quit as you will be at eod for 2 weeks, unless you take leave. anything can happen at any point in your employment with cbpo so that is up to you.
                              CBPO

GEO: Brownsville, TX
                              Test: 12/2010
                              NOR: 1/2011 (89%-no vet pref.)
                              TO: 6/7/2011
                              PreEmploy Forms: 6/12/2011 (complete)
                              Equip: 6/13/2011
                              FT1: 6/27/2011 (Passed))
                              VBT / SI: 7/11/11 (Passed)
                              BI: 9/13/11 (passed)
                              Medical: 7/15/2011 (cleared)
                              Poly: 8/9/2011(passed)
                              Drug Test: 9/8/2011(passed)
                              got the call: 9/20/2011
                              PFT2: 9/30/2011 (failed run by 40 seconds)
                              NEW PFT2: 05/08/2012
                              New EOD: 05/21/2012

ISO (Immigration Services Officer)

Test: 8/20/2011 (passed)

Comment

• Originally posted by zipties View Post
                                Pre-employment forms went green this morning. Funny because I e-mailed them about it on Tuesday, and they said they can't confirm them. Now, on Thursday they're ok'ed. :P

And my case is in the "security office" what does that mean? Have I been assigned an BI?
                                yes you are waiting on the bi to contact you and depending on where you are going it will clear quicker than most. at least that is whats been happening letely. anything can change at anytime.
                                CBPO

GEO: Brownsville, TX
                                Test: 12/2010
                                NOR: 1/2011 (89%-no vet pref.)
                                TO: 6/7/2011
                                PreEmploy Forms: 6/12/2011 (complete)
                                Equip: 6/13/2011
                                FT1: 6/27/2011 (Passed))
                                VBT / SI: 7/11/11 (Passed)
                                BI: 9/13/11 (passed)
                                Medical: 7/15/2011 (cleared)
                                Poly: 8/9/2011(passed)
                                Drug Test: 9/8/2011(passed)
                                got the call: 9/20/2011
                                PFT2: 9/30/2011 (failed run by 40 seconds)
                                NEW PFT2: 05/08/2012
                                New EOD: 05/21/2012

ISO (Immigration Services Officer)

Test: 8/20/2011 (passed)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4197 users online. 214 members and 3983 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X