Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around what time frame do the calls usually go out ? Asking because in the afternoons i cant have my phone but dont want to miss the call whenever it comes
    Test - 12/2010
    NOR- 2/2011-score 97
    TO- 6/2011
    Medical- 7/2011-Complete
    Physical- 7/2011-Complete
    Met with BI- 8/2011-Complete
    VBT/SI- 8/11/2011
    Drug Test ?

Comment

• Originally posted by QnsNY View Post
      Just try to relax and block everything out, okay... Drink lots of water, sleep when you can and do some light stretches or warm up exercise to loosen your body, blood and mind... Everything will be okay...

My PFT2 is on Friday... but not at your location... I told myself what I need to do... I already invision myself passing doing what needs to be done...

Go and get some quality rest...
      thanks, i appreciate it. I will relax.
      CBPO

GEO: Brownsville, TX
      Test: 12/2010
      NOR: 1/2011 (89%-no vet pref.)
      TO: 6/7/2011
      PreEmploy Forms: 6/12/2011 (complete)
      Equip: 6/13/2011
      FT1: 6/27/2011 (Passed))
      VBT / SI: 7/11/11 (Passed)
      BI: 9/13/11 (passed)
      Medical: 7/15/2011 (cleared)
      Poly: 8/9/2011(passed)
      Drug Test: 9/8/2011(passed)
      got the call: 9/20/2011
      PFT2: 9/30/2011 (failed run by 40 seconds)
      NEW PFT2: 05/08/2012
      New EOD: 05/21/2012

ISO (Immigration Services Officer)

Test: 8/20/2011 (passed)

Comment

• Originally posted by bott718 View Post
        Don't sweat it cause if you are too nervous or excited, you wont be able to take it cause your BP or heart rate will be too high. I was too amped up and excited and my BP was too high now I'm waiting to be rescheduled again for the PFT2.
        you're right. dont want my blood pressure going up.
        CBPO

GEO: Brownsville, TX
        Test: 12/2010
        NOR: 1/2011 (89%-no vet pref.)
        TO: 6/7/2011
        PreEmploy Forms: 6/12/2011 (complete)
        Equip: 6/13/2011
        FT1: 6/27/2011 (Passed))
        VBT / SI: 7/11/11 (Passed)
        BI: 9/13/11 (passed)
        Medical: 7/15/2011 (cleared)
        Poly: 8/9/2011(passed)
        Drug Test: 9/8/2011(passed)
        got the call: 9/20/2011
        PFT2: 9/30/2011 (failed run by 40 seconds)
        NEW PFT2: 05/08/2012
        New EOD: 05/21/2012

ISO (Immigration Services Officer)

Test: 8/20/2011 (passed)

Comment

• anyone know when the CBP well be available to apply again? i was late to apply off the CBP.gov website. is that the only place you can apply at?

Comment

• http://www.buzzle.com/articles/fruit...-pressure.html

Check out this website above... It has some useful information on how to lower the blood pressure..
            This is for anyone who is concern about the blood pressure before taking the PFT2...
            CBPO GS-7
            Test: 07/25/08 86 w/veteran points
            NOR: 08/01/08
            Tentative Selection: 12/22/08
            1st EQIP: 09/12/10 Completed
            PFT/Medical: 09/22/10 Completed
            2nd EQIP: 02/09/11 Completed
            VBT/SI: 02/08/11 Completed
            Drug Test: 03/10/11 Completed
            BI: 05/10/11 Meet BI
            BI: 09/08/11 BI Completed
            TSU: 09/09/11
            The Call: 09/21/11
            PFT2: 09/30/11
            EOD: 10/03/11
            FLETC: 10/25/11

Comment

• THE CALL & PF2 (Couple of Questions)

Hello all! I have been reading quite a bit of information here and decided to go ahead and ask a few questions. I took my Test 12/2010, recieved my TO 5/2011, I have passed all requirements with the exception of my PF2 (I have not been scheduled for it yet). (1) Is "The Call" for your EOD and PF2? From what I am gathering, It seems like you get your EOD when they schedule your PF2. Is this correct? (2) Someone recently posted a question about the break times in between execises for the PF2. I have no issues with any of the requirements for the actual test but i have not been doing them for instance with a 60 second break in between. (3) I also read 2 people talk about getting their offer, Pre-Academy, and EOD in a Letter.... Is that possible? I thought it was only done by phone call.

Lastly....Congrats to all that have gotten the call!! This wait is gut wrenching.....Hopefully I get the call soon and get into a November class!!

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                It is a TEST, not an "interview"... The only part similar to an "interview" is to dress up, from there on it is but a TEST that you either pass or fail depending on your actions.
                I believe that they are talking about the structured interview that is now part of the process for newer applicants and not the VBT part. The SI is much more like an oral board and not a test. A resume will not hurt but it also is really not necessary. If having it helps the applicant be more at ease and comfortable, I do not see a problem with it at all.

FB

Comment

• Originally posted by GUILE View Post
                  Moplease, I too got an offer letter today and it read the same as yours did. Pre-Academy is Oct 17 and FLETC is scheduled for November 8, we are probably in the same class.
                  Jethro, my original geo was West Florida but like you I got tired of waiting and from what I have heard they don't have a big need for bodies out there right now so I switched my geo when given the oppurtunity to Laredo and got a T.O. about 3 weeks later. The only person I have heard of getting a T.O for Florida in the past year was Yoda, and we all know how long he has been in this process.

I tested 12/2010... To letter 6/2011.. For Miami..
                  GEO MIA
                  Exam 12/10
                  Nor 1/11. Ranking 92
                  TO 7/11
                  Medical 8/29
                  Fitness PFT 1 8/29 green check 9/12
                  VBT/SI Scheduled 9/29
                  BI Pending
                  Drug test Pending

Comment

Last edited by AnonymousPerson; 09-28-2011, 08:24 PM.
                    CBP Officer
                    Initial Application: 11/16/10
                    Test Exam: 12/13/10
                    Notice of Results: 1/25/11 (GS-07: 92)
                    New Geography (SWB): 9/14/11
                    Tentative Offer: 9/29/11
                    Medical/PFT1: 10/25/11

Comment

• Does anyone know approx. how long until you get your results for the pft1/medical? Do they just give you a pass/fail, or do you get a point score?

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnylaw
                        Does anyone know approx. how long until you get your results for the pft1/medical? Do they just give you a pass/fail, or do you get a point score?
                        You should have been told by the proctor. That's what happened to me. The passing score is 80 for the PFT for the 1st 4 test you couldn't have received a 0 in any of them. For the step test, you either pass or fail. As for how to score in the PFT: http://www.cbp.gov/linkhandler/cgov/...po_fitness.pdf page 11 shows you how to score the test (assuming you remember your numbers).

I had a strange experience. I took my medical yesterday and my systolic (the top number of BP) was really high, but bottom was low. They took it a few times and it kept going down, but not below 140. I told the doc about my "white coat syndrome," and he didn't seem to worry about it. He let me take the PFT1 minutes later. So, I hope that CBP will look past that. Anyone else ever have the same issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnylaw View Post
                          Does anyone know approx. how long until you get your results for the pft1/medical? Do they just give you a pass/fail, or do you get a point score?
                          3 to 4 weeks depending if u have anything questionable... just pass/fail no score... I had to go get some paperwork filled out by my eye dr because I had LASIK..
                          GEO MIA
                          Exam 12/10
                          Nor 1/11. Ranking 92
                          TO 7/11
                          Medical 8/29
                          Fitness PFT 1 8/29 green check 9/12
                          VBT/SI Scheduled 9/29
                          BI Pending
                          Drug test Pending

Comment

• Originally posted by Carvala View Post
                            anyone know when the CBP well be available to apply again? i was late to apply off the CBP.gov website. is that the only place you can apply at?
                            http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.as...9+10%3a59%3a00

http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.as...9+10%3a59%3a00

Comment

• Originally posted by bravezfan777 View Post
                              For those of you that just recieved their TO, if you dont mind what was your NOR score? Im hoping my score of 86 will get me a TO soon for the SWB. Thanks guys!
                              92 here. The TO came in 4 weeks after testing, almost on the nose.
                              CBPO

Test: 7/2011
                              TO: 8/29/2011
                              NOR: 8/30/2011
                              VBT/SI: 9/27/2011
                              PFT1: 9/28/2011

BPA

Test: 8/2011
                              TO: 9/28/2011

Comment

• For you who have gotten the call. How long did you have before the pft 2? Im in good shape just going out of state and want to make sure I don't screw my self. Also please indicate what office you are going to im going to be in AZ. When they call do they tell you what office you will be in at?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12517 users online. 417 members and 12100 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X