X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it guys ! Thanks for the help!

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
      The VBT/SI is designed to test your ability to respond to certain situations... The Officers are not there to "qualify" you over your experience through a resume. If he qualified through experience it's up to him to show proof to the BI when he meets him/her.
      Like I said, "I dont think it would hurt" to take a resume if it makes him/her feel more comfortable. They will simply tell him/her, "no thanks, that will not be necessary."

You are incorrect though, you will be "interviewing" for the job.
      CBPO
      TO:04/01/11
      EOD: 08/22/11
      FLETC:09/07/11

Comment

• Took the exam in Dearborn MI on 9/13. Looking to see if/when anyone from the latest test is getting any calls.

Written 9/13/11
        NOR 9/25 (97 w/o Vet)

Comment

• Originally posted by Freefallin View Post
          Like I said, "I dont think it would hurt" to take a resume if it makes him/her feel more comfortable. They will simply tell him/her, "no thanks, that will not be necessary."

You are incorrect though, you will be "interviewing" for the job.
          It is a TEST, not an "interview"... The only part similar to an "interview" is to dress up, from there on it is but a TEST that you either pass or fail depending on your actions.
          CBPO
          Written: 08/29/2007
          EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by rsx5045 View Post
            Hey guile thats false i tested on dec 2010 and received a TO on june same as one of my friends who is actually goig to eod in miami on oct 3 and fletc on oct 25, ive finished everything and waiting on my bi to clear and thats it
            Yea I meant to say with the exception of Miami, is that where you are headed? I have not seen too many people mention any other city than Miami that are going to Florida but that is just from what I have seen on here.
            Also, I don't think they included Florida in the Southeast annoucement which is another reason I suspect they is not as great a need there right now. So if you found yourself lucky enough to get a TO for Florida I'd consider yourself a very fortunate.
            CBPO
            Test: 12/6/10
            NOR: 1/25/11
            T.O. 5/25/11
            Geo: Laredo, TX

Comment

• I was browsing the BPA Forum and I came across a tab "Drug Cartel Execution" It shows two guys, and well, you probley know what happens next. It is all in spanish, so if you dont know spanish....oh well. This video is not for the weak. Its on the delphi forums.

Comment

• Hi Everyone. First post, long time reader.

Questions regarding the PFT2 for anyone that has completed it: Can you please share the rest intervals between events?

I like to be prepared and will train to the correct timing. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUILE View Post
                  Yea I meant to say with the exception of Miami, is that where you are headed? I have not seen too many people mention any other city than Miami that are going to Florida but that is just from what I have seen on here.
                  Also, I don't think they included Florida in the Southeast annoucement which is another reason I suspect they is not as great a need there right now. So if you found yourself lucky enough to get a TO for Florida I'd consider yourself a very fortunate.
                  Yea i got a T.O for miami and i live in miami, so yea dont want to leave just waiting on my bi to clear whenever it does hopefully soon
                  Test - 12/2010
                  NOR- 2/2011-score 97
                  TO- 6/2011
                  Medical- 7/2011-Complete
                  Physical- 7/2011-Complete
                  Met with BI- 8/2011-Complete
                  VBT/SI- 8/11/2011
                  Drug Test ?

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                    It is a TEST, not an "interview"... The only part similar to an "interview" is to dress up, from there on it is but a TEST that you either pass or fail depending on your actions.
                    Maybe it was different when you did it, but I had a test and an interview, half hour apart.
                    Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
                      Maybe it was different when you did it, but I had a test and an interview, half hour apart.
                      Apparently not everyone is going through that section from the new crop of applicants... some get it and some don't.
                      CBPO
                      Written: 08/29/2007
                      EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Any dec testers who met with their investigator over two months now, still waiting an their BI to clear as the last step?

Do any know why or have a contact for IA?
                        Last edited by MEIAM; 09-28-2011, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Getting closer and closer. Drug Test today and BI in the security office as of 3 weeks ago.
                          Test: 12/10 (Geo: NJ)
                          New Geo: GA 6/13/11
                          New NOR: 6/14/11
                          TO: 6//15/11..........Pending
                          QUAL:6/28/11.........Pending
                          BI: 6/29/11.............Pending (In Security Office)
                          Fit1: 8/5/11............Completed
                          VBT/SI: 8/11/11.....Completed
                          MED: 9/12/11.........Completed
                          DT: 9/28/11...........Completed
                          Poly: 11/2/11..........Completed
                          Poly-2nd: 11/23/11..Completed
                          Fit2: ?
                          EOD: ?

Comment

• I am so nervous i am about to pee my pants. pft2 on friday. I dont get why people are excited when they get the call when you still have to pass pft2. I feel i havent practice enough and then i feel i do not want to burn out. My feet and palms are sweatier than ever and my brain is going 100 miles per hour. If there is anyone taking the PFT2 at Markham Park this friday, I may need motivation. I have no problem doing the tests, but when i get nervous i tense up and then 25 situps may seem like eternity though i can do them.

Everything is riding on this and without this job, I feel i will be struggling forever. I am nervous!!!!

If I pass, not sure if i should bring my car. I will be in texas (not taking my car) then leaving from texas to FLETC so i probably would have to transport my car there from miami, which may be a little expensive, especially the type of car it is. I may be better off renting one on the weekends if needed? what you guys think?
                            CBPO

GEO: Brownsville, TX
                            Test: 12/2010
                            NOR: 1/2011 (89%-no vet pref.)
                            TO: 6/7/2011
                            PreEmploy Forms: 6/12/2011 (complete)
                            Equip: 6/13/2011
                            FT1: 6/27/2011 (Passed))
                            VBT / SI: 7/11/11 (Passed)
                            BI: 9/13/11 (passed)
                            Medical: 7/15/2011 (cleared)
                            Poly: 8/9/2011(passed)
                            Drug Test: 9/8/2011(passed)
                            got the call: 9/20/2011
                            PFT2: 9/30/2011 (failed run by 40 seconds)
                            NEW PFT2: 05/08/2012
                            New EOD: 05/21/2012

ISO (Immigration Services Officer)

Test: 8/20/2011 (passed)

Comment

• Originally posted by shaniajam View Post
                              I am so nervous i am about to pee my pants. pft2 on friday. I dont get why people are excited when they get the call when you still have to pass pft2. I feel i havent practice enough and then i feel i do not want to burn out. My feet and palms are sweatier than ever and my brain is going 100 miles per hour. If there is anyone taking the PFT2 at Markham Park this friday, I may need motivation. I have no problem doing the tests, but when i get nervous i tense up and then 25 situps may seem like eternity though i can do them.

Everything is riding on this and without this job, I feel i will be struggling forever. I am nervous!!!!

If I pass, not sure if i should bring my car. I will be in texas (not taking my car) then leaving from texas to FLETC so i probably would have to transport my car there from miami, which may be a little expensive, especially the type of car it is. I may be better off renting one on the weekends if needed? what you guys think?
                              Don't sweat it cause if you are too nervous or excited, you wont be able to take it cause your BP or heart rate will be too high. I was too amped up and excited and my BP was too high now I'm waiting to be rescheduled again for the PFT2.
                              Exam: 12/10
                              NOR: 1/25/10
                              Qualifications: (GS-7)
                              T.O: 5/25/11 (Georgia)
                              PFT1: 6/11 (Cleared)
                              B.I.: 6/11 (Started)
                              Medical: 7/11 (Cleared)
                              VBT & S.I.: 7/11(Cleared)
                              Drug Test: 8/11 (Cleared)
                              B.I.: 9/11 (Cleared)
                              PFT2: (rescheduled due to high BP)

Comment

• Originally posted by shaniajam View Post
                                I am so nervous i am about to pee my pants. pft2 on friday. I dont get why people are excited when they get the call when you still have to pass pft2. I feel i havent practice enough and then i feel i do not want to burn out. My feet and palms are sweatier than ever and my brain is going 100 miles per hour. If there is anyone taking the PFT2 at Markham Park this friday, I may need motivation. I have no problem doing the tests, but when i get nervous i tense up and then 25 situps may seem like eternity though i can do them.

Just try to relax and block everything out, okay... Drink lots of water, sleep when you can and do some light stretches or warm up exercise to loosen your body, blood and mind... Everything will be okay...

My PFT2 is on Friday... but not at your location... I told myself what I need to do... I already invision myself passing doing what needs to be done...

Go and get some quality rest...
                                CBPO GS-7
                                Test: 07/25/08 86 w/veteran points
                                NOR: 08/01/08
                                Tentative Selection: 12/22/08
                                1st EQIP: 09/12/10 Completed
                                PFT/Medical: 09/22/10 Completed
                                2nd EQIP: 02/09/11 Completed
                                VBT/SI: 02/08/11 Completed
                                Drug Test: 03/10/11 Completed
                                BI: 05/10/11 Meet BI
                                BI: 09/08/11 BI Completed
                                TSU: 09/09/11
                                The Call: 09/21/11
                                PFT2: 09/30/11
                                EOD: 10/03/11
                                FLETC: 10/25/11

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8898 users online. 295 members and 8603 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X