Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Exam: FEB 2007
    NEW TO:11/19/10
    GEO: San Diego, CA
    Qualifications: Completed GS-7
    Medical: used existing. recertified in DEC 2010
    PFT 1 Test:12/30/2010
    VBT: middle 2009. expires in middle 2012
    Drug Screening: 10/27/2010
    BI: completed meet investigator in Sep 2009 cleared in
    April 2010 recleared in april 2011.
    TSU: 7/20/11
    THE CALL:09/09
    PFT 2:09/16/11 passed
    EOD:09/19/11
    Last edited by *El Famoso 818*; 11-17-2011, 07:50 PM.

    Comment


    • Congrats to all those who got called...
      CBPO GS-7
      Location: NYC
      Test: 07/25/08 86 w/veteran points
      NOR: 08/01/08
      Tentative Selection: 12/22/08
      1st EQIP: 09/12/10 Completed
      PFT/Medical: 09/22/10 Completed
      2nd EQIP: 02/09/11 Completed
      VBT/SI: 02/08/11 Completed
      Drug Test: 03/10/11 Completed
      BI: 05/10/11 Meet BI
      BI: 09/08/11 BI Completed
      TSU: 09/09/11
      The Call: 09/21/11
      PFT2: 09/30/11
      EOD: 10/03/11
      FLETC: 10/25/11

      Comment


      • BksFinest10- How did your PFT2 go?
        Exam: 12/10
        NOR: 1/25/10
        Qualifications: ??
        T.O: 5/25/11 (SWB)
        PFT1: 7/11 (Passed)
        Medical: 7/11 (Passed)
        VBT & S.I.: 8/11(Passed)
        Drug Test: 8/11 (Passed)
        Polygraph: 9/11
        B.I.: ??
        PFT2: ??

        Comment


        • Originally posted by cesa85 View Post
          BksFinest10- How did your PFT2 go?
          No Bueno Fell Victim to the blood pressure spike, yikes! No history of it what so ever. Took it soon as I got back home was normal like always going to take another crack it soon as I get this form filled and sent out on Monday. Just over anxious I suppose. Sighhhhs!
          CBP: CBPO
          EOD: 10/11/11 (South Texas)

          Comment


          • A friend of mine also got the call his pft2 in on 09/23 and his EOD is on that monday for sys his a december tester

            Comment


            • Originally posted by *El Famoso 818* View Post
              A friend of mine also got the call his pft2 in on 09/23 and his EOD is on that monday for sys his a december tester
              What POE? Correction I just saw you say SYS.
              Last edited by BKsfinest10; 09-16-2011, 07:13 PM.
              CBP: CBPO
              EOD: 10/11/11 (South Texas)

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bott718 View Post
                Just got the call for Atlanta. I E.O.D. in october. So there are calls going out for october and beyond already.
                Congrats when is your PFT2?
                CBPO
                Test: 12/10

                “The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

                "If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again." — Aaliyah

                Comment


                • Originally posted by icecoco View Post
                  Congrats when is your PFT2?
                  Thanks... I dont know yet, I was told I would receive an e-mail from the fitness scheduling unit sometime next week
                  Exam: 12/10
                  NOR: 1/25/10
                  Qualifications: (GS-7)
                  T.O: 5/25/11 (Georgia)
                  PFT1: 6/11 (Cleared)
                  B.I.: 6/11 (Started)
                  Medical: 7/11 (Cleared)
                  VBT & S.I.: 7/11(Cleared)
                  Drug Test: 8/11 (Cleared)
                  B.I.: 9/11 (Cleared)
                  PFT2: (rescheduled due to high BP)

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BKsfinest10 View Post
                    No Bueno Fell Victim to the blood pressure spike, yikes! No history of it what so ever. Took it soon as I got back home was normal like always going to take another crack it soon as I get this form filled and sent out on Monday. Just over anxious I suppose. Sighhhhs!
                    Drink at least half your body weight in ounces of water a day, and your BP will stay steady in the 120's
                    Exam: 12/10
                    NOR: 1/25/10
                    Qualifications: (GS-7)
                    T.O: 5/25/11 (Georgia)
                    PFT1: 6/11 (Cleared)
                    B.I.: 6/11 (Started)
                    Medical: 7/11 (Cleared)
                    VBT & S.I.: 7/11(Cleared)
                    Drug Test: 8/11 (Cleared)
                    B.I.: 9/11 (Cleared)
                    PFT2: (rescheduled due to high BP)

                    Comment


                    • vbt letter states to wear business casual, but is it ok to wear a suit?

                      the letter does state the vbt is is the si, but from what has been posted, the si would come after the vbt?

                      Comment


                      • After the academy when your back to your port, is there post academics that you need to take and pass? I know Border Patrol has post academic but I am unsure if CBPO does as well?!?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jonnylaw View Post
                          vbt letter states to wear business casual, but is it ok to wear a suit?

                          the letter does state the vbt is is the si, but from what has been posted, the si would come after the vbt?
                          I had long sleeve shirt & tie w/ dress pants do not go over board, be comfortable and professional.
                          I saw applicants in suits that ' s okay
                          CBPO
                          Exam: 12/2010
                          GEO: Texas West/N Mexico
                          NOR: Jan 2011
                          TO VRA: 3/2011 El Paso
                          TO: 4/2011 El Paso
                          Pre emp : Completed
                          Qualifications: Completed
                          PT Test: 4/2011 Completed
                          Drug Screening: not required
                          Medical: 4/2011 Completed
                          BI met w/ investigator 7/14 Completed 8/16
                          VBI: 08/12/2011 letter received 8/27 Passed
                          Change GEO,- Southeast 6/08
                          TSU 8/18/2011

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bott718 View Post
                            Just got the call for Atlanta. I E.O.D. in october. So there are calls going out for october and beyond already.
                            Congrats!!!!
                            CBPO
                            Exam: 12/2010
                            GEO: Texas West/N Mexico
                            NOR: Jan 2011
                            TO VRA: 3/2011 El Paso
                            TO: 4/2011 El Paso
                            Pre emp : Completed
                            Qualifications: Completed
                            PT Test: 4/2011 Completed
                            Drug Screening: not required
                            Medical: 4/2011 Completed
                            BI met w/ investigator 7/14 Completed 8/16
                            VBI: 08/12/2011 letter received 8/27 Passed
                            Change GEO,- Southeast 6/08
                            TSU 8/18/2011

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by yoda View Post
                              Not even the people at MHC know how many classes will be scheduled or how much hiring there will be... If your info is from a CBPO from your POE... it is unreliable to say the least. With no 2012 budget passed, there is no money for new hires for FY 2012, that might be why the sudden influx of hiring at this point of the year. Just thought I should throw this out there...
                              The info was from one CBPO at my POE that is TDY in FLETC as an instructor.
                              When you are inside the agency there are a lot of unpredictible things that can happen.
                              Example my BI only took 1month to complete (meeting w/ investigator same day all docs fax, next day some phone calls, third day report sent) I thought had to wait longer

                              Related to budget , the agency was using funds assigned since 2009 for hiring purpose
                              In NTEU it was published a bill by a democrat senate requesting hiring of 5,000 CBPOs and Agriculture specialist
                              That the budget discussion arouse the need to replacing and adding more manpower
                              CBPO
                              Exam: 12/2010
                              GEO: Texas West/N Mexico
                              NOR: Jan 2011
                              TO VRA: 3/2011 El Paso
                              TO: 4/2011 El Paso
                              Pre emp : Completed
                              Qualifications: Completed
                              PT Test: 4/2011 Completed
                              Drug Screening: not required
                              Medical: 4/2011 Completed
                              BI met w/ investigator 7/14 Completed 8/16
                              VBI: 08/12/2011 letter received 8/27 Passed
                              Change GEO,- Southeast 6/08
                              TSU 8/18/2011

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by williburns View Post
                                The info was from one CBPO at my POE that is TDY in FLETC as an instructor.
                                When you are inside the agency there are a lot of unpredictible things that can happen.
                                Example my BI only took 1month to complete (meeting w/ investigator same day all docs fax, next day some phone calls, third day report sent) I thought had to wait longer

                                Related to budget , the agency was using funds assigned since 2009 for hiring purpose
                                In NTEU it was published a bill by a democrat senate requesting hiring of 5,000 CBPOs and Agriculture specialist
                                That the budget discussion arouse the need to replacing and adding more manpower
                                Your guy can tell you what he's heard in here, but even then it is not a certainty that it'll be that way... Funds assigned for a FY that aren't used are lost for that agency, so "using" funds from 2009 to be hiring in 2011 is more that just a long shot. There have been plenty of classes cancelled because they didn't have enough people... PFT-2 failures, scheduling, funding for certain POE's. Many things come into play...
                                CBPO
                                Written: 08/29/2007
                                EOD: July 11, 2011

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8454 users online. 190 members and 8264 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X