300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by z132878 View Post
    You should have received an email stating they received your paperwork within 1-4 weeks after sending them in. I don’t know how you can say you feel peoples pain when they have been waiting for 3 or 4 years, and you somehow leapfrogged people that got a better score then you. You have only been in the process several months. I haven’t heard of anyone with a TO from MAy getting a call for Az yet. Do you know of someone that got the call with a May TO? I would call MHC about your paperwork. Stay safe.
    I did hear of people getting EOD's with my time frame (for AZ). I guess i'm really eager so one month feels like an eternity... And I feel like someone dropped the ball with my pre-employment forms and quals because I never received an email originally and feel like they don't know what they are doing. And I know people that try to get POE's of their choice wait years but I am willing to sacrifice moving 2000 miles away for this career, if getting in is quick. I'm def calling MHC again and wake them up again, I called before and they give me a generic answer...
    Test: 12/10 (Geo: BUF) New Geo: AZ 5/03/11 TO:5/25/11
    Pre-Employment and Quals: Pending
    BI: Started 6/11 met with investigator 7/26/11...Pending
    Fit1: 6/30/11........Completed
    VBT/SI: 8/12/11...Completed
    MED: 7/10/11.... Completed
    DT: 9/08/11... Completed Fit2: ? EOD ?

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnylaw View Post
      If you qualify for Gs-7, can they offer you Gs-5 pay?
      A person who accepts a GS-05 appointment will receive GS-05 pay. Likewise for GS-07s.

Typically, there are a limited number of GS-07s offered through each announcement. Once they are used up...they are used up...at least until they are authorized more.

People who qualify for both GS-05s and GS-07s may be offered either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beecy View Post
        I would hope so. I carry my timer with me as I run...to monitor my pace.
        No watches, Ipods, nothing.

Comment

• Any other info out there on ATL? I just cleared everything on cass today except qualifications.
          Exam: 12/10
          NOR: 1/25/10
          Qualifications: (GS-7)
          T.O: 5/25/11 (Georgia)
          PFT1: 6/11 (Cleared)
          B.I.: 6/11 (Started)
          Medical: 7/11 (Cleared)
          VBT & S.I.: 7/11(Cleared)
          Drug Test: 8/11 (Cleared)
          B.I.: 9/11 (Cleared)
          PFT2: (rescheduled due to high BP)

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
            A person who accepts a GS-05 appointment will receive GS-05 pay. Likewise for GS-07s.

Typically, there are a limited number of GS-07s offered through each announcement. Once they are used up...they are used up...at least until they are authorized more.

People who qualify for both GS-05s and GS-07s may be offered either.
            hmm. I was hoping for Gs-7, but I applied/qualified for both. Is Gs-05 only ~31k?

Comment

• Has anyone here taken the Polygraph? how long does it usually take to recieve the results?
              Qualifications: ??
              T.O: 5/25/11 (SWB)
              PFT1: 7/11 (Passed)
              Medical: 7/11 (Passed)
              VBT & S.I.: 8/11(Passed)
              Drug Test: 8/11 (Passed)
              Polygraph: 9/11
              B.I.: ??
              PFT2: ??

Comment

• Originally posted by waitingny View Post
                This might be a stupid question but are you allowed to wear a watch while doing these tests, so you can monitor your time to see if you have to step it up or not?
                No watches allowed when doing PT, but the way they have it set up is great... Each trainee has a transponder attached to their shoe, there is a BIG digital clock on the side of the Start/Finish line, your final run time is recorded accordingly up to the fraction of the second.

When you come out of turn 4 you can see your time as the clock tics...
                CBPO
                Written: 08/29/2007
                EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by cesa85 View Post
                  Has anyone here taken the Polygraph? how long does it usually take to recieve the results?
                  You will most likely be told right there and then if you passed.
                  CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by RoJoGRaNde View Post
                    No watches, Ipods, nothing.
                    Hmm....what would be the point of restricting watches or timers? Ipods I understand...but tracking your time knowing that it is not the "official" time.....don't see why that would be an issue.

Comment

hmm. I was hoping for Gs-7, but I applied/qualified for both. Is Gs-05 only ~31k?
                      A lot of trainees take a pay cut coming in, you just have to look at what's to come...
                      CBPO

Comment

• The examiner did say i passed, HOWEVER, he also said that even though i passed QC (qualaty control) has the last word. How long did it take for you to receive a notice, did yuo recieve anything through the mail?
                        Qualifications: ??
                        T.O: 5/25/11 (SWB)
                        PFT1: 7/11 (Passed)
                        Medical: 7/11 (Passed)
                        VBT & S.I.: 8/11(Passed)
                        Drug Test: 8/11 (Passed)
                        Polygraph: 9/11
                        B.I.: ??
                        PFT2: ??

Comment

I just noticed in CASS that the interview was scheduled. I contacted MHC and I was informed of the date (I was told that notice was sent via mail a few days ago).
                          I received the letter today in the mail, i got scheduled for the end of this month for my VBT. Its kind of a weird sequence since most go throught the medical and physical fitness test first. :S
                          CBPO
                          geo: SWB Texas--application date 06/28/11--written test 07/21/11 rating 97 no/vet----tentative offer 08/29/11--NORs 08/30/11--tsl#1 08/30/11--tsl#2 & equip 09/02/11--fingerprint cards 09/12/11--medical&PFT1 09/27/11--VBT&SI 09/29/11--Polygraph Test 10/12/11--background investigator 10/21/11--drug test 10/25/11--EOD offer on 10/27/11 for 12/05/11--PFT 2 soon--FLETC 01/11/12

Comment

• Ohh I forgot to mention it says that the VBT is considered the structured interview for this position. Well that's what it says on this letter I just received, just wanted to share with you guys..wish me luck
                            CBPO
                            geo: SWB Texas--application date 06/28/11--written test 07/21/11 rating 97 no/vet----tentative offer 08/29/11--NORs 08/30/11--tsl#1 08/30/11--tsl#2 & equip 09/02/11--fingerprint cards 09/12/11--medical&PFT1 09/27/11--VBT&SI 09/29/11--Polygraph Test 10/12/11--background investigator 10/21/11--drug test 10/25/11--EOD offer on 10/27/11 for 12/05/11--PFT 2 soon--FLETC 01/11/12

Comment

• Originally posted by cbpo kid View Post
                              I received the letter today in the mail, i got scheduled for the end of this month for my VBT. Its kind of a weird sequence since most go throught the medical and physical fitness test first. :S
                              yes, It looks like I will be doing the vbt first as well, unless I get a phone call for other testing before then

Comment

• Originally posted by Beecy View Post
                                Hmm....what would be the point of restricting watches or timers? Ipods I understand...but tracking your time knowing that it is not the "official" time.....don't see why that would be an issue.
                                There is a strict no watch/jewelry (this includes wedding rings) FLETC-wide policy while you're doing physical training. Unless you like writing memos and be the cause of your classmates doing extra pushups and/or laps, I'd highly advise you to leave all of that in your locker.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5568 users online. 363 members and 5205 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X