Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I passed my VBT/SI. Cass updated today early morning.
    "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

BP Agent GEO: CA, SW Border.
    Written Test: 10/04/10
    NOR: 11/17/10 Passed(84%).
    TSL 1: 11/17/10
    OB: 03/01/11 Passed.
    Med/PTF1: 04/19/11 Passed
    TSL 2: 04/29/11.
    e-QIP: 05/08/11
    BI Interview: 07/26/11
    Drug test: 08/05/11
    Polygraph: 02/08/2012
    CBP Officer GEO: TX, SW Border.
    Written Test: 12/09/10
    NOR: 02/01/11 Passed(84%).
    TSL 1: 06/14/11
    PTF 1: 07/20/11Passed.
    VBT: 09/07/11 Passed

Comment

• I did pass my structured Interview. Ufff, Nice relief.

Now, my background is still pending. The investigator call me once to ask me for another reference but that was it. I never sit down with him or anything like it. I did have a Top Secret before with DoD but I dont know whats going on so far with my background.

I took my drug test last week. So far my qualifications are still pending, send an email yesterday about it, so far 3 months, and they said they still reviewing while some of my friends that took the test and received offers are already clear.

Dont know whats going on on MHC but damn, they are really mess up.

My geo is Miami

Comment

• How do you erase a post?
        Last edited by WoLF831; 09-15-2011, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by xtrider View Post
          I did pass my structured Interview. Ufff, Nice relief.

Now, my background is still pending. The investigator call me once to ask me for another reference but that was it. I never sit down with him or anything like it. I did have a Top Secret before with DoD but I dont know whats going on so far with my background.

I took my drug test last week. So far my qualifications are still pending, send an email yesterday about it, so far 3 months, and they said they still reviewing while some of my friends that took the test and received offers are already clear.

Dont know whats going on on MHC but damn, they are really mess up.

My geo is Miami
          I feel your pain. I did everything, but Cass shows Quals, pre-employment forms, and BI still pending...UGH, i feel like they dropped all my papers in a box and forgot about them. Other people are getting cleared and EOD's that tested and GEO same as mine, thats why i'm worried. I feel like they can call me today or miss the boat and wait one or 2 years for an EOD..
          Test: 12/10 (Geo: BUF) New Geo: AZ 5/03/11 TO:5/25/11
          Pre-Employment and Quals: Pending
          BI: Started 6/11 met with investigator 7/26/11...Pending
          Fit1: 6/30/11........Completed
          VBT/SI: 8/12/11...Completed
          MED: 7/10/11.... Completed
          DT: 9/08/11... Completed Fit2: ? EOD ?

Comment

• Ok, so my pre-employment forms now say cleared. Qualifications say pending, and from what I am being told will likely stay pending until background is close to being completed. I also now have my interview scheduled. Looks like there is still a push to get people through the process for SWB.

Comment

• Just wanted to share my timeline. 2nd BI currently pending for LAX/LB.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJF2 View Post
                Just wanted to share my timeline. 2nd BI currently pending for LAX/LB.
                Where would a good place be to change my geo preference (Dec 2010 tester) that will get hired soon that is not ATL, MIA, SWB with a NOR of 96? Would the DC area be good?

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by waitingny View Post
                  This might be a stupid question but are you allowed to wear a watch while doing these tests, so you can monitor your time to see if you have to step it up or not?
                  I would hope so. I carry my timer with me as I run...to monitor my pace.

Comment

• for those who took the medical portion of the process. how was the eye exam, i have read that you have to perceive color and guess what, "i am color blind." Where they strict on that aspect. I would hate to be disqualified for that reason, especially since i just found out that I was color blind a year ago

Comment

• Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                      for those who took the medical portion of the process. how was the eye exam, i have read that you have to perceive color and guess what, "i am color blind." Where they strict on that aspect. I would hate to be disqualified for that reason, especially since i just found out that I was color blind a year ago
                      Its pretty much a bunch of these, http://www.toledo-bend.com/colorblind/Color25.jpg , where you have to tell them what number you see...

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
                        Where would a good place be to change my geo preference (Dec 2010 tester) that will get hired soon that is not ATL, MIA, SWB with a NOR of 96? Would the DC area be good?

Thanks.
                        Northern VA is the only spot outside of the places you mentioned that I've seen Dec 2010 testers receive a tentative offer for. I wonder if it's late in the game though and they've already given out a fair number of offers for that geo preference. I would stick with what you have, you have a great score. I've spoken with plenty of people within CBP to know that they are short staffed at many northern ports, it has to just be a matter of time until the SWB is closer to the necessary staffing needs and CBP can begin putting a little bit of focus on the Northern ports that need new hires. I'm not saying it's going to be soon, but we can extend our scores for another year once December rolls around and if it takes until Oct, Nov, Dec of 2012 to receive a tentative offer for a Northern port it might be worth the wait.

Good luck with your decision.

Comment

• Jonnylaw, Did you get the interveiw date by mail if so when? I think we both tested around the same time frame in July. I'd appreciate the info. Thanks

Comment

• Logged into cass this mornng and everything is cleared except the BI. I applied to (Texas all other SWB, Texas) any other applicants on the same timeline? It is good to see that classes have been scheduled past Oct 1.

Test 12/16/2010
                            NOR- 1/25/2011
                            TSL1-5/25/2011
                            TSL2-5/26/2011
                            Pre-Employment Forms- 8/18/2011 Cleared
                            Fitness-7/18/2011 cleared
                            Medical-7/28/2011 cleared
                            Qualifications-8/18/2011 cleared
                            VBT/SI-8/26/2011 cleared
                            Met BI-7/26/2011 In security office w/ adjudicator
                            Drug Test-9/8/2011 Cleared

Comment

• Originally posted by nugg View Post
                              Jonnylaw, Did you get the interveiw date by mail if so when? I think we both tested around the same time frame in July. I'd appreciate the info. Thanks
                              I just noticed in CASS that the interview was scheduled. I contacted MHC and I was informed of the date (I was told that notice was sent via mail a few days ago).

Comment

• Originally posted by buf2az View Post
                                I feel your pain. I did everything, but Cass shows Quals, pre-employment forms, and BI still pending...UGH, i feel like they dropped all my papers in a box and forgot about them. Other people are getting cleared and EOD's that tested and GEO same as mine, thats why i'm worried. I feel like they can call me today or miss the boat and wait one or 2 years for an EOD..
                                You should have received an email stating they received your paperwork within 1-4 weeks after sending them in. I don’t know how you can say you feel peoples pain when they have been waiting for 3 or 4 years, and you somehow leapfrogged people that got a better score then you. You have only been in the process several months. I haven’t heard of anyone with a TO from MAy getting a call for Az yet. Do you know of someone that got the call with a May TO? I would call MHC about your paperwork. Stay safe.
                                Last edited by z132878; 09-15-2011, 02:27 PM.
                                12/2010 TEST- 98 non-VET
                                5/25 TO
                                5/25 Pre-Employment Forms GREEN 7/12
                                5/25 Qualifications GREEN 8/2
                                6/24 PFT1- GREEN 7/12
                                7/8 MED- GREEN 8/2: YES MY MEDICAL WAS GIVEN AFTER PFT1
                                7/18 VBT+SI- GREEN 8/4
                                7/26 MET W/ BI AT WORK
                                8/2 MET W/ DIF. BI AT HOME
                                8/2 A THIRD BI WENT TO TALK TO PREV PROF
                                8/5 DRUG TEST- GREEN 8/18
                                8/11 A FOURTH BI TALKED TO REF. #7+#8
                                10/13~ BI CLEARED
                                10/13 GOT THE CALL-10/14 ANSWERED THE CALL
                                10/26 PFT2 PASSED
                                11/21 EOD SAN LUIS
                                12/15-4/24 FLETC

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9254 users online. 428 members and 8826 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X