300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
    Just to put it out there... In the last 2 weeks there has been 2 new classes started here 46 in one and 24 in the last one. Next week there should be a new one as well of about 38, pretty soon we'll look out and see a sea of CBP blue all over FLETC...
    hey yoda. hope all is well at fletc.. by any chance you hear anything about new classes for the new FY, please let us know! thanks
    Tested: 8/2008
    TO: 12/2008
    GEO: LAX/LB
    1st TSU: 3/5/09
    2nd Medical: 6/1/11
    Cleared 6/22/11
    2nd BI: met 7/14/11
    Cleared 9/29/11
    2nd TSU:
    Referred to Schedule EOD: 9/23/2011

The Call: 10/24/11
    EOD: 11/21/11 (LAX)
    Fletc: 12/30 - 5/7/12

PFT2: 11/4/11 (passed)
    Final EOD letter: 11/7/11

Comment

• ^him and I are wondering about LAX/LB. any idea on people there for those ports? and what their timetables might be?

THANKS!

Comment

• Originally posted by a2002slp View Post
        It took about 5 months to clear but mine was pretty easy I don't have much on my list so it must have been pretty easy good luck with yours, try not to think about it it's torture
        thanks, as if 3 years isnt enough torture. next week will be about 2 month since i did my 2nd BI. I read someone on here got their BI cleared in 2 month. wishful thinking i get mine cleared soon so i can get back into TSU.
        good luck to all!! and congrats to the ones who got calls!
        Tested: 8/2008
        TO: 12/2008
        GEO: LAX/LB
        1st TSU: 3/5/09
        2nd Medical: 6/1/11
        Cleared 6/22/11
        2nd BI: met 7/14/11
        Cleared 9/29/11
        2nd TSU:
        Referred to Schedule EOD: 9/23/2011

The Call: 10/24/11
        EOD: 11/21/11 (LAX)
        Fletc: 12/30 - 5/7/12

PFT2: 11/4/11 (passed)
        Final EOD letter: 11/7/11

Comment

• Originally posted by QnsNY View Post
          I was so excited to see that all areas in the Cass System are completed and green... Things seem to be moving before the fiscal year ends or it could be the start of the next fiscal year for me...

CBPO
          GS-7
          Score: 86 w/veteran points
          Test: 07/25/2008
          NOR: 08/01/2008
          Tentative Selection: 12/22/2008
          1st EQIP: 09/12/2010
          PFT/Medical: 09/22/2010
          2nd EQIP: 02/09/2011
          VBT/SI: 02/08/2011
          Drug Test: 03/10/2011
          BI: 05/10/2011 Meet Background Investigator
          BI: 09/08/2011 Background Clear and in the Green
          Nice. I met with my investigator around the same time as you so hopefully my LAST background investigation will clear shortly.
          After all this time I sure hope I don't end up truly hating the job
          CBPO
          TO - 05/08 JFK
          EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by davidB. View Post
            ^him and I are wondering about LAX/LB. any idea on people there for those ports? and what their timetables might be?

THANKS!
            Two of my fellow classmates who are graduating with me today will be working at LAX. I believe they had been waiting since February/March 2008 when they had gotten the call in March of this year. I know there are at least one or two people heading to LAX in another class here but I don't have any information about them. The timetables of all non-SWB officers in my class were from late 2007 to early 2008. Those in my class headed to the SWB had been in the process for two to three years.

P.S. After 19 long weeks here I can't wait to finally get back home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoughtless View Post
              Two of my fellow classmates who are graduating with me today will be working at LAX. I believe they had been waiting since February/March 2008 when they had gotten the call in March of this year. I know there are at least one or two people heading to LAX in another class here but I don't have any information about them. The timetables of all non-SWB officers in my class were from late 2007 to early 2008. Those in my class headed to the SWB had been in the process for two to three years.

Congratulations!... I wish I were in your place right now.
              After today it'll be 12 weeks to go for me, and all I can say is... that this academy is VERY long!
              Again, Congrats!
              CBPO
              Written: 08/29/2007
              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnylaw View Post
                What location did you pick? The SWB has the most hiring needs.
                THE SWB is the one i picked,it was only two options -either SEB or SWB,scored 82% on the test no veteran points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoughtless View Post
                  Congrats to you. It seemed like yesterday when you got the call.
                  CBPO
                  Geo Pref:Georgia
                  NOR:3/07
                  T.O:10/08
                  1st TSU:6/09
                  2nd Fitness test:11/09
                  Credit pulled:4/10
                  2nd TSU:5/10
                  2nd Medical and 2nd drug test:3/11
                  2nd E-Quip and fingerprints:4/11
                  2nd Background Investigator:6/6/11
                  All green checks in Cass except background:in security office

Comment

• Thoughtless, seems like yesterday when you received the call. Thank you for all the information from fletc. Congrats and good luck with your cbpo career.
                    CBPO
                    Geo Pref:Georgia
                    NOR:3/07
                    T.O:10/08
                    1st TSU:6/09
                    2nd Fitness test:11/09
                    Credit pulled:4/10
                    2nd TSU:5/10
                    2nd Medical and 2nd drug test:3/11
                    2nd E-Quip and fingerprints:4/11
                    2nd Background Investigator:6/6/11
                    All green checks in Cass except background:in security office

Comment

Last edited by waitingny; 11-21-2011, 10:30 AM. Reason: deleted

Comment

• Originally posted by tippmann87 View Post
                        It took over 3 years but boy does it feel good to see this on CASS:
                        Customs and Border Protection Officer - Application ID FAQ's for this position
                        * Scheduled Report 9/12/2011 You have a scheduled reporting date.*
                        Congrats man!

Comment

• @Waitingny How long did it take for your 2nd BI to clear?

Comment

• jut got the call EOD SEP 14 SAN YSIDRO

Exam: FEB 2007
                            NEW TO:11/19/10
                            GEO: San Diego, CA
                            Qualifications: Completed GS-7
                            Medical: used existing. recertified in DEC 2010
                            PFT 1 Test:12/30/2010
                            VBT: middle 2009. expires in middle 2012
                            Drug Screening: 10/27/2010
                            BI: completed meet investigator in Sep 2009 cleared in
                            April 2010 recleared in april 2011.
                            TSU: 7/20/11
                            EOD:09/14/11

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnylaw View Post
                              An e-mail got sent out today that mentioned the deadline was pushed back because the fingerprint cards were delayed in being sent out. The email stated the cards were sent out today and would take about 5 business days to arrive.

I can now access cass, but everything for me says pending? Are your pre-employment forms and qualifications cleared?
                              I saw that e-mail now.

As for CASS, everything is pending. Under "Structured Interview," it says pending then in the field next to pending it says: "Your interview has be scheduled"

Comment

Last edited by waitingny; 11-21-2011, 10:30 AM. Reason: deleted

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7257 users online. 404 members and 6853 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X