300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TP3 View Post
    i jus took the exam in NYC on aug 8th, and i would have to say it was pretty tough, i got an 86 but i definitely did better than i thought i did. I thought i was going to get in the mid 70s or lower. I would have to say it was by far the hardest civil service exam i have taken, but thats just me
    86% not bad though. But you will be called eventually. Congrats on getting a high score. Did you print out the same study guide on usamanager.gov website? Because I'm studying from that specific guide.

Comment

• First off, let me say congrats to all that has gotten the "CALL!!!" I am so happy and proud of you guys. 1 year has been 1 too many, can just imagine for the people with 3 years or more that was waiting.

I did my drug test today, meeting with my BI confirmed in a phone call todayfor next tuesday and my medical cleared today!!!! so today was a good day. hopefully I will see you guys soon.....
      CBPO

GEO: Brownsville, TX
      Test: 12/2010
      NOR: 1/2011 (89%-no vet pref.)
      TO: 6/7/2011
      PreEmploy Forms: 6/12/2011 (complete)
      Equip: 6/13/2011
      FT1: 6/27/2011 (Passed))
      VBT / SI: 7/11/11 (Passed)
      BI: 9/13/11 (passed)
      Medical: 7/15/2011 (cleared)
      Poly: 8/9/2011(passed)
      Drug Test: 9/8/2011(passed)
      got the call: 9/20/2011
      PFT2: 9/30/2011 (failed run by 40 seconds)
      NEW PFT2: 05/08/2012
      New EOD: 05/21/2012

ISO (Immigration Services Officer)

Test: 8/20/2011 (passed)

Comment

• Originally posted by jayd1987 View Post
        86% not bad though. But you will be called eventually. Congrats on getting a high score. Did you print out the same study guide on usamanager.gov website? Because I'm studying from that specific guide.
        yea i just used the study guide from the usamanager site, so yea you should be fine using that. but yea i hope i get a call for the southeast, i cant see myself changing to the southwest even though that almost guarantees i would get a call

Comment

• Originally posted by zipties View Post
          Well, I can get into CASS now. It says that my structured interview has been scheduled, but I haven't been informed of a date??? Also, any July '11 testers receive their fingerprint cards yet?
          An e-mail got sent out today that mentioned the deadline was pushed back because the fingerprint cards were delayed in being sent out. The email stated the cards were sent out today and would take about 5 business days to arrive.

I can now access cass, but everything for me says pending? Are your pre-employment forms and qualifications cleared?

Comment

• Just to put it out there... In the last 2 weeks there has been 2 new classes started here 46 in one and 24 in the last one. Next week there should be a new one as well of about 38, pretty soon we'll look out and see a sea of CBP blue all over FLETC...
            CBPO
            Written: 08/29/2007
            EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• i took the test on July 18th 2011 at Chicago, got my results via e-mail on August 30th,why for other locations the process is moving way faster ?

Comment

• I have my drug test tommorow and after that i am done with all the pre employment screening hoping to get a call for miami if possible this year, anyone from miami received "The call" ?
                Test - 12/2010
                NOR- 2/2011-score 97
                TO- 6/2011
                Medical- 7/2011-Complete
                Physical- 7/2011-Complete
                Met with BI- 8/2011-Complete
                VBT/SI- 8/11/2011
                Drug Test ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Americoza View Post
                  i took the test on July 18th 2011 at Chicago, got my results via e-mail on August 30th,why for other locations the process is moving way faster ?
                  What location did you pick? The SWB has the most hiring needs.

Comment

• It took over 3 years but boy does it feel good to see this on CASS:
                    Customs and Border Protection Officer - Application ID FAQ's for this position
                    * Scheduled Report 9/12/2011 You have a scheduled reporting date.*

Comment

• Originally posted by tippmann87 View Post
                      It took over 3 years but boy does it feel good to see this on CASS:
                      Customs and Border Protection Officer - Application ID FAQ's for this position
                      * Scheduled Report 9/12/2011 You have a scheduled reporting date.*
                      Congratulations!!! been a long time coming...
                      CBPO

GEO: Brownsville, TX
                      Test: 12/2010
                      NOR: 1/2011 (89%-no vet pref.)
                      TO: 6/7/2011
                      PreEmploy Forms: 6/12/2011 (complete)
                      Equip: 6/13/2011
                      FT1: 6/27/2011 (Passed))
                      VBT / SI: 7/11/11 (Passed)
                      BI: 9/13/11 (passed)
                      Medical: 7/15/2011 (cleared)
                      Poly: 8/9/2011(passed)
                      Drug Test: 9/8/2011(passed)
                      got the call: 9/20/2011
                      PFT2: 9/30/2011 (failed run by 40 seconds)
                      NEW PFT2: 05/08/2012
                      New EOD: 05/21/2012

ISO (Immigration Services Officer)

Test: 8/20/2011 (passed)

Comment

I picked the SE region as well but i am hearing that the SE region is very hard to get into, even with the score of 90( and i got an 86), due to the fact there are very few vacanies and that if you really want the job that you should change to the SW region.

I am thinking bout changing to bout changing locations, but i really dont know if i can stay in those locations especially since most of the locations are directly on the border and not at airports. I am from NY and it was already a stretch for me to be willing to me down south, but southwest, I just dont know.

Anyone on here currently work in the southwest region or no someone that does, that can can give me an incite on how life is down there, i can just imagine, being in the dessert in the middle of nowhere lol
                        I would be curious to know this as well.
                        CBP Officer
                        Initial Application: 11/16/10
                        Test Exam: 12/13/10
                        Notice of Results: 1/25/11 (GS-07: 92)
                        New Geography (SWB): 9/14/11
                        Tentative Offer: 9/29/11
                        Medical/PFT1: 10/25/11

Comment

yea i just used the study guide from the usamanager site, so yea you should be fine using that. but yea i hope i get a call for the southeast, i cant see myself changing to the southwest even though that almost guarantees i would get a call
                          Oh ok cool! Yea, I just started studying it seems decent but I am not a fan of math. I know it may be simple but I just despise math allot. Any heads up on the exam? Or is it straightforward explanations from the study guide ?

Comment

• Originally posted by jayd1987 View Post
                            Oh ok cool! Yea, I just started studying it seems decent but I am not a fan of math. I know it may be simple but I just despise math allot. Any heads up on the exam? Or is it straightforward explanations from the study guide ?
                            I only used the study guide, I printed it out as well, I don't know if they're still doing the PDF file for it but it's easier to look at a printed guide rather than a computer screen. Just stick to the guide, it seemed to have worked well for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dannyw View Post
                              how long did you BI take to cleaR?
                              It took about 5 months to clear but mine was pretty easy I don't have much on my list so it must have been pretty easy good luck with yours, try not to think about it it's torture

Comment

• Originally posted by htcguy1 View Post
                                Hey Bro....I'm new around here, but I'm out in the east end of Riv. Co (Palm Springs Area). Hope all is going good with your B.I.
                                Thanks brotha you too well get there soon enough if all goes well

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5182 users online. 268 members and 4914 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X