300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by playero36 View Post
    Exactly what I got today i called them but it was 4:35pm and it had to be earlier therefore she told me to call her tomorrow at 8:30am
    oh ok yea i also called after 4:30 and she told me to call tomm as well but isnt it monday through wednesday? , and by any chance are u a miami applicant ? because i see many miami apps going through the same exact process hopefully we get picked up before october
    Test - 12/2010
    NOR- 2/2011-score 97
    TO- 6/2011
    Medical- 7/2011-Complete
    Physical- 7/2011-Complete
    Met with BI- 8/2011-Complete
    VBT/SI- 8/11/2011
    Drug Test ?

Comment

• Originally posted by davidB. View Post
      A month ago I met my BI (for my 2nd go around), she contacted most of my references and got what she needed. She sent me a few texts about info/clarification to me, and I haven't heard anything for a good 2-3 weeks since.

Not that there seems to be a big rush to hire at my ports (LAX/LB) but man I wish I knew what was going on. I'm almost tempted to send her a text (her preferred way, not mine) and see what's up.

Any other LAX/LB people still waiting around here for the last couple years? I tested in Aug. of 08!
      hey davidB, hang in there.. im sitting right next to you waiting aswell.. =/
      Tested: 8/2008
      TO: 12/2008
      GEO: LAX/LB
      1st TSU: 3/5/09
      2nd Medical: 6/1/11
      Cleared 6/22/11
      2nd BI: met 7/14/11
      Cleared 9/29/11
      2nd TSU:
      Referred to Schedule EOD: 9/23/2011

The Call: 10/24/11
      EOD: 11/21/11 (LAX)
      Fletc: 12/30 - 5/7/12

PFT2: 11/4/11 (passed)
      Final EOD letter: 11/7/11

Comment

• Things seem to be getting very, very close. I go tommorow to pee in the cup. This is the last thing I need and all the steps are done. Hopefully FLETC by end of Sept!

Test 12/16/2010
        NOR- 1/25/2011
        TSL1-5/25/2011
        TSL2-5/26/2011
        Fitness-7/18/2011 cleared
        Medical-7/28/2011 cleared
        Qualifications-8/18/2011 cleared
        VBT/SI-8/26/2011 cleared
        Met BI-7/26/2011 In security office
        Drug Test-9/8/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
          Haha, sorry about that! Well its that whole Northern Border thing...
          Well i pretty much gave up, been working a pretty good paying job with the Air Force. But kinda not my thing so recently threw my name in the hat for SWB and changed my geo preference. Hoping to see if i get a t.o. anytime soon. Good Luck!
          They called me today to schedule the drug screening. So I am pretty sure that's what they were calling you for.

Comment

• Originally posted by rsx5045 View Post
            hey guys just had a question have any of you ever received this email ? was wondering what it is most likely about i have completed everything except the drug test could this be it ? any feedback would be greatly appreciated

This email is to notify you that we have attempted to contact you in order to schedule you for a Pre-Employment Appointment requested by the Department of Homeland Security. Please contact us to schedule your Pre-Employment Appointment as soon as possible. For your convenience, the scheduling team is available Monday through Wednesday between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm EST. at 866-493-0476 option 2.
            Hey I got the same call today. They called to schedule my drug test.

Comment

• Originally posted by clou View Post
              Same happened to me... Hopefully we passed. I did ask the proctor about the one on one interview, and he said if it is needed it would be scheduled at a later date. He also said MHC will contact us with results of the VBT in two to three weeks. It has already been a week.

Did you do your VBT in San Diego?
              Last edited by playero36; 09-08-2011, 10:11 AM.
              This is my exact timeline:

Test: 12/10/2010 completed 82 no vet pref.
              NOR: 05/02/11
              Geo location:Laredo TX
              TO: 05/25/2011
              TSL:05/26/2011 completed
              PFT1:07/05/2011 completed
              Medical: 7/20/2011 completed
              Grade GS-5: 08/05/2011 completed
              BI: 8/5/2011 ???
              VBT: 8/29/2011 ???
              Drug Test: 9/9/2011 I know I'll pass
              The call: ?
              PFT2:?
              EOD: ?

Comment

• I totally understand how you feel about not knowing... I just called you and left you a message this evening. Call me when you get a chance.
                Thanks
                Originally posted by playero36 View Post
                I am from Puerto Rico I just got called for drug testing i am scheduled for friday I have not recieved notification about the vbt test i am confused i thought i failed it because they did not give the SI and i took vbt sept 29 what if they make me continue and then verify that the vbt wasnt good I hate not knowing what is going on?
                My selected Location laredo texas

Written 12/10
                Nor 2/11
                Eqip 5/11
                Pft1 6/11
                Medical 7/11
                Background 8/2/11.
                Vbt 8/29/11 Did not recieve any info
                drug test 9/9/11

Comment

• Im calling you know... I understand.
                  Originally posted by playero36 View Post
                  Yo chris my bad accidentally erased voicemail i cant call did not right down number when you can call me or leave a message or text ur number plz i want to talk to you

Comment

• Good luck on your drug test tomorrow... You should do fine... Just drink a lot of water tonight and tomorrow.
                    Originally posted by tsakrl View Post
                    Things seem to be getting very, very close. I go tommorow to pee in the cup. This is the last thing I need and all the steps are done. Hopefully FLETC by end of Sept!

Test 12/16/2010
                    NOR- 1/25/2011
                    TSL1-5/25/2011
                    TSL2-5/26/2011
                    Fitness-7/18/2011 cleared
                    Medical-7/28/2011 cleared
                    Qualifications-8/18/2011 cleared
                    VBT/SI-8/26/2011 cleared
                    Met BI-7/26/2011 In security office
                    Drug Test-9/8/2011

Comment

• hey whats you SSN while your at it?

FYI private messages are available through a members profile page
                      Last edited by LIcoastie; 09-08-2011, 11:28 AM.
                      CBPO
                      TO - 05/08 JFK
                      EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by playero36 View Post
                        I am from Puerto Rico I just got called for drug testing i am scheduled for friday I have not recieved notification about the vbt test i am confused i thought i failed it because they did not give the SI and i took vbt sept 29 what if they make me continue and then verify that the vbt wasnt good I hate not knowing what is going on?
                        My selected Location laredo texas

Written 12/10
                        Nor 2/11
                        Eqip 5/11
                        Pft1 6/11
                        Medical 7/11
                        Background 8/2/11.
                        Vbt 8/29/11 Did not recieve any info
                        drug test 9/9/11
                        Hey! Good to hear, I'm from Caguas, PR and my GEO is also Laredo,TX. Don't worry about the VBT hopefully you'll do fine, results should take 2-3weeks (I bet sooner)/ as for the SI I couldn't tell you, they didn't schedule one for me and I took the VBT 2 years ago and the results are good for 3yrs. I took the drug test Aug 25 and CASS now shows "Referred to Schedule EOD / You have been referred to the scheduling unit." this was 8/22/2011, so I got my fingers crossed and waiting I know my day is closer, maybe we'll meet at FLETC if not definitely at Laredo, good luck!... and yeap it sucks big time just waiting and waiting without knowing----
                        Last edited by CheziM3; 09-08-2011, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• Hey seriously, do you guys want to stop posting your phone numbers and personal emails on a public forum? Just click on your buddy's name to the top left of the post and send them a private message.

I mean it does not affect me personally but you are applying for a Law Enforcement position. Learn to protect your personal information. There are bad people out there in the world who may look to hurt you or use you because of your position, especially if you are a CBPO on the SWB.
                          CBPO
                          TO - 05/08 JFK
                          EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Lol this thread is funny. Anyways, I am registered to take the CBPO exam in October 6 in New York City. Does anyone have a headup for me in regards to the exam? Is it tough?

Comment

• Originally posted by LIcoastie View Post
                              Hey seriously, do you guys want to stop posting your phone numbers and personal emails on a public forum? Just click on your buddy's name to the top left of the post and send them a private message.

I mean it does not affect me personally but you are applying for a Law Enforcement position. Learn to protect your personal information. There are bad people out there in the world who may look to hurt you or use you because of your position, especially if you are a CBPO on the SWB.
                              I was thinking the same thing. And also stop posting and clogging this thread with personal chats when people are trying to spend time to read useful information. Please leave the personal chats and information to the private messaging.
                              Thanks
                              Tested: 8/2008
                              TO: 12/2008
                              GEO: LAX/LB
                              1st TSU: 3/5/09
                              2nd Medical: 6/1/11
                              Cleared 6/22/11
                              2nd BI: met 7/14/11
                              Cleared 9/29/11
                              2nd TSU:
                              Referred to Schedule EOD: 9/23/2011

The Call: 10/24/11
                              EOD: 11/21/11 (LAX)
                              Fletc: 12/30 - 5/7/12

PFT2: 11/4/11 (passed)
                              Final EOD letter: 11/7/11

Comment

• Originally posted by LIcoastie View Post
                                Hey seriously, do you guys want to stop posting your phone numbers and personal emails on a public forum? Just click on your buddy's name to the top left of the post and send them a private message.

I completely agree. Its ridiculous really. Hey, I wanna talk more about this crazy stuff that's going on here on this thread, so can you call me: (134) 555-0987 or e-mail me at: [email protected]
                                BOP, Correctional Officer, 6/2009 - 12/2011
                                CBPO
                                Geo preference: CA SWB
                                Tested: 12/10/10
                                NOR: 1/25/11 Score: 93
                                TO: 5/25/11
                                PFT1: 6/29/11 Successful
                                Medical Complete: 10/20/11
                                VBT/SI: 10/26/11 Pass
                                Background Complete: 11/10/11
                                EOD: 12/19/11 San Ysidro, CA
                                BPA
                                Geo Preference: CA SWB
                                Applied: 8/4/11
                                Written Test: 4/2006, score 90
                                New NOR: 8/24/11
                                TSL 1: 9/7/11
                                PFT1: 10/13/11 Pass
                                OB: 10/20/11 Pass
                                TSU: 12/2/11

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11053 users online. 377 members and 10676 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X