Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by spoondawgy24 View Post
    Does September only have one EOD? Specifically Sept.12. Are there any other EOD's for Sept?
    EOD dates or Academy start dates?

    Either way there will be/have been multiple dates in September.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BKsfinest10 View Post
      Got the call guys! EOD SEPT 26. Anybody got info on Hidalgo PM me.
      Congrats. What's your academy dates?
      CBPO
      Geo Pref:Georgia
      NOR:3/07
      T.O:10/08
      1st TSU:6/09
      2nd Fitness test:11/09
      Credit pulled:4/10
      2nd TSU:5/10
      2nd Medical and 2nd drug test:3/11
      2nd E-Quip and fingerprints:4/11
      2nd Background Investigator:6/6/11
      All green checks in Cass except background:in security office

      Comment


      • Hopefully final offers begin to go out for the southeast soon. The house already passed the DHS FY 2012 budget back in June with a slight budget increase for CBP. All that is left is for senate approval hopefully this month.
        Exam: 12/10
        NOR: 1/25/10
        Qualifications: (GS-7)
        T.O: 5/25/11 (Georgia)
        PFT1: 6/11 (Cleared)
        B.I.: 6/11 (Started)
        Medical: 7/11 (Cleared)
        VBT & S.I.: 7/11(Cleared)
        Drug Test: 8/11 (Cleared)
        B.I.: 9/11 (Cleared)
        PFT2: (rescheduled due to high BP)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
          EOD dates or Academy start dates?

          Either way there will be/have been multiple dates in September.

          I am trying to figure out how many EOD dates are for the month of September. So far I see people with EOD dates Sept. 12 and Sept.26. I hope there will be more than two EOD dates for September.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BKsfinest10 View Post
            Got the call guys! EOD SEPT 26. Anybody got info on Hidalgo PM me.
            CONGRATS!!!!!! When is your TSU date?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bott718 View Post
              Hopefully final offers begin to go out for the southeast soon. The house already passed the DHS FY 2012 budget back in June with a slight budget increase for CBP. All that is left is for senate approval hopefully this month.
              I hope it is not like the previous years budgets using C.R. Staying positive that the Senate will sign and we all will see movement with FY2012 money

              Comment


              • Originally posted by spoondawgy24 View Post
                I am trying to figure out how many EOD dates are for the month of September. So far I see people with EOD dates Sept. 12 and Sept.26. I hope there will be more than two EOD dates for September.
                EOD dates are typically the first Monday following the first Sunday of a pay period.

                However, there's nothing I know of that would prevent them from EODing people whenever... assuming it advanced 'the needs of the agency'.

                Comment


                • I am from Puerto Rico I just got called for drug testing i am scheduled for friday I have not recieved notification about the vbt test i am confused i thought i failed it because they did not give the SI and i took vbt sept 29 what if they make me continue and then verify that the vbt wasnt good I hate not knowing what is going on?
                  My selected Location laredo texas

                  Written 12/10
                  Nor 2/11
                  Eqip 5/11
                  Pft1 6/11
                  Medical 7/11
                  Background 8/2/11.
                  Vbt 8/29/11 Did not recieve any info
                  drug test 9/9/11
                  Last edited by playero36; 09-07-2011, 05:29 PM.
                  This is my exact timeline:

                  Test: 12/10/2010 completed 82 no vet pref.
                  NOR: 05/02/11
                  Geo location:Laredo TX
                  TO: 05/25/2011
                  TSL:05/26/2011 completed
                  PFT1:07/05/2011 completed
                  Medical: 7/20/2011 completed
                  Grade GS-5: 08/05/2011 completed
                  BI: 8/5/2011 ???
                  VBT: 8/29/2011 ???
                  Drug Test: 9/9/2011 I know I'll pass
                  The call: ?
                  PFT2:?
                  EOD: ?

                  Comment


                  • A month ago I met my BI (for my 2nd go around), she contacted most of my references and got what she needed. She sent me a few texts about info/clarification to me, and I haven't heard anything for a good 2-3 weeks since.

                    Not that there seems to be a big rush to hire at my ports (LAX/LB) but man I wish I knew what was going on. I'm almost tempted to send her a text (her preferred way, not mine) and see what's up.

                    Any other LAX/LB people still waiting around here for the last couple years? I tested in Aug. of 08!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by clou View Post
                      Hi all:

                      Does anyone know how many days of travel a new hire actually gets before he or she has to report to the Academy in Georgia?
                      Is it based on class Academy start date and size, Or Duty Station...

                      Just share with me your story, please. I saw through this blog that they only gave 24 hours to one new hire, to get from his port
                      Nogalas, to the Academy in Georgia.
                      Originally posted by clou View Post
                      Same happened to me... Hopefully we passed. I did ask the proctor about the one on one interview, and he said if it is needed it would be scheduled at a later date. He also said MHC will contact us with results of the VBT in two to three weeks. It has already been a week.

                      Did you do your VBT in San Diego?
                      Last edited by playero36; 09-08-2011, 08:58 AM.
                      This is my exact timeline:

                      Test: 12/10/2010 completed 82 no vet pref.
                      NOR: 05/02/11
                      Geo location:Laredo TX
                      TO: 05/25/2011
                      TSL:05/26/2011 completed
                      PFT1:07/05/2011 completed
                      Medical: 7/20/2011 completed
                      Grade GS-5: 08/05/2011 completed
                      BI: 8/5/2011 ???
                      VBT: 8/29/2011 ???
                      Drug Test: 9/9/2011 I know I'll pass
                      The call: ?
                      PFT2:?
                      EOD: ?

                      Comment


                      • hey guys just had a question have any of you ever received this email ? was wondering what it is most likely about i have completed everything except the drug test could this be it ? any feedback would be greatly appreciated

                        This email is to notify you that we have attempted to contact you in order to schedule you for a Pre-Employment Appointment requested by the Department of Homeland Security. Please contact us to schedule your Pre-Employment Appointment as soon as possible. For your convenience, the scheduling team is available Monday through Wednesday between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm EST. at 866-493-0476 option 2.
                        Test - 12/2010
                        NOR- 2/2011-score 97
                        TO- 6/2011
                        Medical- 7/2011-Complete
                        Physical- 7/2011-Complete
                        Met with BI- 8/2011-Complete
                        VBT/SI- 8/11/2011
                        Drug Test ?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by rsx5045 View Post
                          hey guys just had a question have any of you ever received this email ? was wondering what it is most likely about i have completed everything except the drug test could this be it ? any feedback would be greatly appreciated

                          This email is to notify you that we have attempted to contact you in order to schedule you for a Pre-Employment Appointment requested by the Department of Homeland Security. Please contact us to schedule your Pre-Employment Appointment as soon as possible. For your convenience, the scheduling team is available Monday through Wednesday between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm EST. at 866-493-0476 option 2.
                          Exactly what I got today i called them but it was 4:35pm and it had to be earlier therefore she told me to call her tomorrow at 8:30am
                          This is my exact timeline:

                          Test: 12/10/2010 completed 82 no vet pref.
                          NOR: 05/02/11
                          Geo location:Laredo TX
                          TO: 05/25/2011
                          TSL:05/26/2011 completed
                          PFT1:07/05/2011 completed
                          Medical: 7/20/2011 completed
                          Grade GS-5: 08/05/2011 completed
                          BI: 8/5/2011 ???
                          VBT: 8/29/2011 ???
                          Drug Test: 9/9/2011 I know I'll pass
                          The call: ?
                          PFT2:?
                          EOD: ?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Khue View Post
                            Hey Barnaj! How the heck are you? Haven't seen you in a while. Where have you been? You basically disappeared for like 2 years. BTW I think you jinx me when you said my process was moving fast two years ago. I am still waiting for the call today!
                            Haha, sorry about that! Well its that whole Northern Border thing...
                            Well i pretty much gave up, been working a pretty good paying job with the Air Force. But kinda not my thing so recently threw my name in the hat for SWB and changed my geo preference. Hoping to see if i get a t.o. anytime soon. Good Luck!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by clou View Post
                              Hi all:

                              Does anyone know how many days of travel a new hire actually gets before he or she has to report to the Academy in Georgia?
                              Is it based on class Academy start date and size, Or Duty Station...

                              Just share with me your story, please. I saw through this blog that they only gave 24 hours to one new hire, to get from his port
                              Nogalas, to the Academy in Georgia.
                              You can take annual leave just so long as all your computer based training, etc. is done at your pre-academy. Even if you dont have enough for a few days of leave they will/should let you go in the hole as you'll earn that leave back while at FLETC.

                              Comment


                              • ............................
                                Last edited by rsx5045; 09-07-2011, 07:35 PM.
                                Test - 12/2010
                                NOR- 2/2011-score 97
                                TO- 6/2011
                                Medical- 7/2011-Complete
                                Physical- 7/2011-Complete
                                Met with BI- 8/2011-Complete
                                VBT/SI- 8/11/2011
                                Drug Test ?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10707 users online. 484 members and 10223 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X