Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class 120A!! Reporting on Sept. 27!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by specrtunedgsr View Post
      Class 120A!! Reporting on Sept. 27!!!!
      Hey did you get any info on hotels to stay at in El Paso for that EOD? I thought we get recommendations from them w/ special "rates". I've got nothing. Feel free to email me if you want I EOD El Paso 9/12. dfacedc at y a hoo

Comment

• Congrats to all getting EODs!

To all July 2011 testers who've received their TSL: Are you able to get into CASS yet?
        Last edited by zipties; 09-06-2011, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• People that just received the offer call, when were you put in TSU and when did you receive the offer call? What is your Geo pref and location offered?

Comment

• I will be in nogales sept 11 is there a closer airport i can fly into than tuscan

Comment

• Originally posted by timdogg70 View Post
              I will be in nogales sept 11 is there a closer airport i can fly into than tuscan

Nogales has an intl. airport. It's none too big though. I can't recall if it has regular commercial flights. I suspect not.

Tucson airport is not that far from Nogadishu...60 miles or so. As a matter of practicality, I suspect that's as close as you're going to get.

Comment

• Thanks alot iguess iam going to do the rental car thing while iam down there on OJT

Comment

• Originally posted by hamballz View Post
                  You can transfer after your one year of probation is done, you cannot just leave without a swap. So you can put in for a swap after one year. How long it takes to find someone to swap with? Nobody knows the answer to that.
                  Not exactly correct.

However, by the time anybody gets around to putting in the time and lining up all the ducks for a port swap/relocation, you all have plenty of time to find out what's current with regards to moving elsewhere.

Comment

• Congrats to those that received Final offers!

I just submitted my Eqip..The wait begins...

I'm hoping they can do medical/pft in 1 day and the VBT/SI another day so I'm not taking too many days off of work...

Comment

• Originally posted by zipties View Post
                      Congrats to all getting EODs!

To all July 2011 testers who've received their TSL: Are you able to get into CASS yet?
                      No, not yet. I spoke to someone at MHC and it will take another few days for the system to update to show our info.

Comment

• Same happened to me... Hopefully we passed. I did ask the proctor about the one on one interview, and he said if it is needed it would be scheduled at a later date. He also said MHC will contact us with results of the VBT in two to three weeks. It has already been a week.

Did you do your VBT in San Diego?

Originally posted by playero36 View Post
                        I recently took the VBT test and after that I did not recieve the Structured interview but they did not tell that i failed she simply told me i would recieve word from MHC. What expectation should I have ?

Written 12/10
                        Nor 2/11
                        Eqip 5/11
                        Medical and fitness 6/11
                        Background 8/2/11.
                        Vbt 8/29/11 Did not recieve any info

Comment

• These are my current My Stats:

CBPO Hiring Process
                          Written Exam: 12/9/2010-Passed
                          NOR: 1/25/2011
                          TSL1: 6/14/2011
                          TSL2: 6/15/2011
                          BI Int: 7/15/2011
                          Medical: Vision Retest-Awaiting to be cleared
                          PRT 1:-Passed
                          Formal Interview/VBT: 9/1/2011-Awaiting to be cleared
                          Drug Test: ?
                          The Call ?
                          PRT 2: ?
                          EOD: ?
                          Academy Start: ?

I hope we get the call too... I still have a little ways to go.

Originally posted by a2002slp View Post
                          Ah ok so we might be on the same boat then, hopefully we get a call soon!

Comment

• Thanks for clarifyng. I am learning through this blog that having a SI or not, depends on the time you first applied for Customs. I applied in early November. I think it stated that I was only to take the VBT, and that is it... I guess we will see.
                            Originally posted by robeans View Post
                            Actually he's right. It may not apply every where, but I know some places have Supervisory CBPO's review the tape on the spot to determine if the applicant will get an interview. This is what CBP will do across the board here one of these days.

Comment

• Hi all:

Does anyone know how many days of travel a new hire actually gets before he or she has to report to the Academy in Georgia?
                              Is it based on class Academy start date and size, Or Duty Station...

Just share with me your story, please. I saw through this blog that they only gave 24 hours to one new hire, to get from his port
                              Nogalas, to the Academy in Georgia.

Comment

• It just depends on your EOD date and your academy date. From previous experience with the BOP... they pretty much told us we had to fly and that driving was not an option because we may have been schedule to work the following day after our 'graduation.' Then again, those who lived within 10-14 hours of driving drove because they wanted a vehicle (which, I would highly recommend). Would it shock me if they said you have 24 hours to get to FLETC (Glynco) from your last day of EOD... nope. From my personal observations... you usually have 2-3 days. I hope that helps bud.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10031 users online. 374 members and 9657 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X