Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tippmann87 View Post
    MHC told me they had one on the 29th and the 30th
    You usually get here on a Monday and your class begins on Tuesday... but, you never know with the "G"... Constantly changing!
    CBPO
    Written: 08/29/2007
    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• So did everyone complete and upload a "MEL" form for release of mental health records even if you answered "No" to Section 21 (did not see a practioner is regards to a mental health condition)?

Comment

• Originally posted by a2002slp View Post
        I'm in San jacinto near hemet, did the written sept 2010 and you?
        Applied in November 2010 and did the written in December 2010.

Comment

• Originally posted by playero36 View Post
          I recently took the VBT test and after that I did not recieve the Structured interview but they did not tell that i failed she simply told me i would recieve word from MHC. What expectation should I have ?

Same happened to me... Hopefully we passed. I did ask the proctor about the one on one interview, and he said if it is needed it would be scheduled at a later date. He also said MHC will contact us with results of the VBT in two to three weeks. It has already been a week.

Did you do your VBT in San Diego?

Written 12/10
          Nor 2/11
          Eqip 5/11
          Medical and fitness 6/11
          Background 8/2/11.
          Vbt 8/29/11 Did not recieve any info

Comment

• Originally posted by clou View Post
            Applied in November 2010 and did the written in December 2010.
            Ah ok so we might be on the same boat then, hopefully we get a call soon!

Comment

• Congrats on your call!! I will be in class 122 which starts 9/29. Looks like they are really squeezing in some classes before the FY is up! ha

Comment

• Originally posted by seeOH View Post
                Congrats on your call!! I will be in class 122 which starts 9/29. Looks like they are really squeezing in some classes before the FY is up! ha
                My class starts 9/27 until 2/8, who knows whats going on with this thing, I am happy just to be going.

Comment

• Hopefully someone can help me with this question!! I would love to have this process move more quickly, I took the test back in Dec 2010, got my results 1/25/11, never got a TO yet. My geographic location is the SE Region, mainly LA. If I changed my geographic location to the SWB and went through the process and got employed, how long would it take before I could get accepted for a transfer back to LA????

Comment

• It doesn't look like I'm going to make it before Oct 1...You never know. They are really jamming those classes in before the end of the FY
                    Test: 12/10 (Geo: NJ)
                    New Geo: GA 6/13/11
                    New NOR: 6/14/11
                    TO: 6//15/11..........Pending
                    QUAL:6/28/11.........Pending
                    BI: 6/29/11.............Pending (In Security Office)
                    Fit1: 8/5/11............Completed
                    VBT/SI: 8/11/11.....Completed
                    MED: 9/12/11.........Completed
                    DT: 9/28/11...........Completed
                    Poly: 11/2/11..........Completed
                    Poly-2nd: 11/23/11..Completed
                    Fit2: ?
                    EOD: ?

Comment

• Originally posted by cgm1982 View Post
                      Hopefully someone can help me with this question!! I would love to have this process move more quickly, I took the test back in Dec 2010, got my results 1/25/11, never got a TO yet. My geographic location is the SE Region, mainly LA. If I changed my geographic location to the SWB and went through the process and got employed, how long would it take before I could get accepted for a transfer back to LA????
                      I don't think you can technically transfer in CBPO until you've been employed for two years, with that being said, everything I've read about CBPO and transferring is not good. From what I understand, many ports are hesitant to allow a flat out transfer to occur, most do not want to lose an officer if they are not guaranteed to get one in return or have a new officer hired to fill the spot. Most people as far as I can tell try to do a port swap but those seem to be more difficult to make happen than you'd expect. Realistically as a safe bet I would think maybe 5-10 years down the road you may be able to get back to LA. Now you are lumped into the Southeast region I believe you are also in the running for Georgia. Do you mind sharing your score for the written exam? Many tentative offers have already been handed out for the Southeast region, more specifically for Georgia.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180Degrees View Post
                        I don't think you can technically transfer in CBPO until you've been employed for two years, with that being said, everything I've read about CBPO and transferring is not good. From what I understand, many ports are hesitant to allow a flat out transfer to occur, most do not want to lose an officer if they are not guaranteed to get one in return or have a new officer hired to fill the spot. Most people as far as I can tell try to do a port swap but those seem to be more difficult to make happen than you'd expect. Realistically as a safe bet I would think maybe 5-10 years down the road you may be able to get back to LA. Now you are lumped into the Southeast region I believe you are also in the running for Georgia. Do you mind sharing your score for the written exam? Many tentative offers have already been handed out for the Southeast region, more specifically for Georgia.
                        I received an 85!

Comment

• Originally posted by ayitearyee View Post
                          It doesn't look like I'm going to make it before Oct 1...You never know. They are really jamming those classes in before the end of the FY
                          I know of another November 2010 applicant who doesn't post here who is fully cleared for a GA geo loc. due to a previous application with BP, if they hear anything I will certainly post it here for you and anyone else waiting for GA. I believe there are still older applicants waiting in the pipeline for GA, not sure if topflight is one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180Degrees View Post
                            I know of another November 2010 applicant who doesn't post here who is fully cleared for a GA geo loc. due to a previous application with BP, if they hear anything I will certainly post it here for you and anyone else waiting for GA. I believe there are still older applicants waiting in the pipeline for GA, not sure if topflight is one of them.
                            Yep, I am one of them. Any info your friend can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
                            CBPO
                            Geo Pref:Georgia
                            NOR:3/07
                            T.O:10/08
                            1st TSU:6/09
                            2nd Fitness test:11/09
                            Credit pulled:4/10
                            2nd TSU:5/10
                            2nd Medical and 2nd drug test:3/11
                            2nd E-Quip and fingerprints:4/11
                            2nd Background Investigator:6/6/11
                            All green checks in Cass except background:in security office

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                              So, are they issuing the t.o.'s by email rather than getting the big packet with the t.o. letter in the mail now? Thats new. Also i saw where in the application it says something to the tune of "Have you had a successful BI within the last (3 or 5) years? May we use this as part of your pre-employment screening?". Anyone who is in the process who has fallen into the "yes" category for this question see any expedition of your application process? Just curious why this question is new to the application process.
                              On a side note, has anyone with zero spanish skills completed the FLETC spanish program to work on the SWB and how difficult is the requirement?
                              Hey Barnaj! How the heck are you? Haven't seen you in a while. Where have you been? You basically disappeared for like 2 years. BTW I think you jinx me when you said my process was moving fast two years ago. I am still waiting for the call today!
                              TO: 4/09/09
                              Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                              TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• Originally posted by cgm1982 View Post
                                Hopefully someone can help me with this question!! I would love to have this process move more quickly, I took the test back in Dec 2010, got my results 1/25/11, never got a TO yet. My geographic location is the SE Region, mainly LA. If I changed my geographic location to the SWB and went through the process and got employed, how long would it take before I could get accepted for a transfer back to LA????
                                You can transfer after your one year of probation is done, you cannot just leave without a swap. So you can put in for a swap after one year. How long it takes to find someone to swap with? Nobody knows the answer to that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11125 users online. 404 members and 10721 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X