300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ripcurrent View Post
    Yeah, I didn't pass the written exam. What is a passing score, anyway?
    Passing is 70%, Vet. preference points, if applicable, are only added to scores of 70% or higher, so in other words if someone scores a 65% and they are eligible for 5 Vet. preference points for their military service, they still did not earn a passing score.

Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
    anyone else get their CBPO notice of results again today? last time they did that they opened up some locations to change to (priority)
    I've only received my NOR twice so far, both on the same day, Jan. 25th, 2011 about an hour apart. Kinda makes you wonder what's going on with the man behind the curtain.

Comment

• I got an email saying I passed and now I need to turn in my packet with a bunch of forms but no where do I see what I scored. Anyone know where I can find that? I also tried logging into cass with my id and social but it says my applicant info is not on the databse

Comment

• Originally posted by baron6 View Post
        I got an email saying I passed and now I need to turn in my packet with a bunch of forms but no where do I see what I scored. Anyone know where I can find that? I also tried logging into cass with my id and social but it says my applicant info is not on the databse
        I believe you will need an applicant ID number in order to access CASS. If you tested recently I would double check your notice of results. Typically they do not send a tentative selection letter along with a NOR. If you have received a TO (tentative offer) there should be an applicant ID number somewhere in the paperwork which will let you access CASS.

As far as where your score is, on your NOR, there should be a section about three quarters of the way down on your NOR which says: "Specialty Code", "Specialty Title", "Grade", and "Rating". The number next to "Rating" is your score.

Comment

• I assumed the email I got was the TSL
          "Congratulations! You have been tentatively selected for the position of Customs and Border Protection Officer (CBPO)."

Attached are my TSL attachments with my applicant ID. I used that ID and my last 4 digits of my social and it's still not letting me in.

I logged into the usatestmanager.gov and it shows I have tested for CBPO but it doesn't tell me my results

It seems as though I don't have the NOR but rather just the TSL

Comment

• Originally posted by baron6 View Post
            I assumed the email I got was the TSL
            "Congratulations! You have been tentatively selected for the position of Customs and Border Protection Officer (CBPO)."

Attached are my TSL attachments with my applicant ID. I used that ID and my last 4 digits of my social and it's still not letting me in.

I logged into the usatestmanager.gov and it shows I have tested for CBPO but it doesn't tell me my results

It seems as though I don't have the NOR but rather just the TSL
            Well then it seems that you received a TSL prior to your test results which seems to indicate you probably did fairly well. I think it can take a little while for CASS to update and allow you to log in. Others here who have been through the TSL and CASS process can chime in as they would know better than I would. Congratulations on your tentative offer.

Comment

• Thanks Thanks, now it's time to fill out that Grade worksheet. Though I thought I already did this when I initially applied on Usajobs.gov

Comment

• How's it going? I have a question for anyone who took the CBPO exam and has gone through the process. I'm a veteran and just received my passing score. My geographic location was the Southwest, but I would like to change it to the NorthEast. Do I send an email to that DEU email and request the change? Or do I need to request the change in writing with the Geographic change written in the NOR?

Comment

• Originally posted by jgenao17 View Post
                  How's it going? I have a question for anyone who took the CBPO exam and has gone through the process. I'm a veteran and just received my passing score. My geographic location was the Southwest, but I would like to change it to the NorthEast. Do I send an email to that DEU email and request the change? Or do I need to request the change in writing with the Geographic change written in the NOR?
                  I think you'll find that you're unable to change your GEO preference to the Northeast. If you applied to the latest announcement, your GEO choices were limited to the Southwest and Southeast regions so you will only be able to choose between those two geo locations. Had you applied to the November 2010 announcement you would have been able to choose and switch to any GEO location. Congratulations on your passing score.
                  Last edited by 180Degrees; 08-29-2011, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Thanks appreciate the response. If I would like to change it to the Southeast do you know how I would go about that? I know the NOR says to send an email to the DEU, but I would just like to confirm that with someone? Thanks again

Comment

• For you guys/gals that just recieved your NOR when did you test?, and location? Thanks in advance.
                      P.S. I tested 7/20. SO I am sure I have a bit to wait just getting a timeline.
                      App. 7.2011
                      Test 7.2011
                      N.O.R. 9.2011
                      TSL1 MAY-2012
                      TSL2 May-2012
                      B.I. -In Security Office
                      PFT1-June-Passed-2012
                      Medical - July-2012
                      VBT/SI - July-2012

Comment

• I tested 8/11 in NYC

Comment

• I tested 7/20 in Atlanta. Just received my NOR and TSL today.

Comment

• What is the TSL?

Comment

• I wouldn't do northeast, 180 has a perfect score and hasn't heard squat on a TO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
                                I wouldn't do northeast, 180 has a perfect score and hasn't heard squat on a TO.
                                Well there could be plenty of testers who aren't even on this board who have received a tentative offer for the northeast region, I have to remind myself that a vet with a 10 point preference who scored a 90 before their vet points is still in line ahead of me and one with a 5 point preference and a 95 is still in line ahead of me. I have to believe that tentative offers have been sent out for the northeast region regardless of whether or not we hear about them here or on the delphi forums. I would imagine that there has to be a decent quantity of vet pref applicants in the northeast region with scores of 100 or better.

The above poster could fall into that group and leapfrog me as well if it were possible to switch geo location to the Northeast, unfortunately I don't think applicants in the latest announcement have that option.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12212 users online. 456 members and 11756 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X