300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2g2gn View Post
    I'm still waiting and my 2nd BI is currently pending.
    What was your TO date? Have you meet with the BI already? My BI was pending for a month till Tuesday. Now, I have all green checks. I didn't have to meet with a BI or turn in any paperwork for my second background. They just did a credit check and OPM did the rest I think. I am not sure how that process work.
    TO: 4/09/09
    Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
    TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• might be a dumb question but what is the email u use to contact them?? i think my fingerprint cards got lost in the mail ;/

thanks in advance

Comment

• Does anyone know if IA has a email instead of calling them?
        Tested: 8/2008
        TO: 12/2008
        GEO: LAX/LB
        1st TSU: 3/5/09
        2nd Medical: 6/1/11
        Cleared 6/22/11
        2nd BI: met 7/14/11
        Cleared 9/29/11
        2nd TSU:
        Referred to Schedule EOD: 9/23/2011

The Call: 10/24/11
        EOD: 11/21/11 (LAX)
        Fletc: 12/30 - 5/7/12

PFT2: 11/4/11 (passed)
        Final EOD letter: 11/7/11

Comment

• I haven't commented before but I just received a letter saying I needed to re-test my eye exam due to fact "I didn't meet distance vision uncorrected requirements". I currently scheduled an eye exam with optometrist and I'm resending all the forms back to there medical officer. Looking for any insight as to what my chances are or if I'm just flat out screwed!... I have researched on this forum before but haven't found anyone with this issue state their outcome. Any info would be great, thanks guys and good luck!!

Comment

• Originally posted by conzept View Post
            I haven't commented before but I just received a letter saying I needed to re-test my eye exam due to fact "I didn't meet distance vision uncorrected requirements". I currently scheduled an eye exam with optometrist and I'm resending all the forms back to there medical officer. Looking for any insight as to what my chances are or if I'm just flat out screwed!... I have researched on this forum before but haven't found anyone with this issue state their outcome. Any info would be great, thanks guys and good luck!!
            I just got mine back that said the same thing (I didn't meet distance vision requirements). I went to the optometrist right after I had my medical exam, because I thought I was blind after taking the Customs vision test. It turns out I only needed a very mild prescription to see 20/20. So I just went back to the optometrist, and had him fill out my form saying I was good to go (with a mild prescription if needed).Long story short.....I'm sure you'll be fine as long as you get corrected to 20/20. Hope this helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by conzept View Post
              I haven't commented before but I just received a letter saying I needed to re-test my eye exam due to fact "I didn't meet distance vision uncorrected requirements". I currently scheduled an eye exam with optometrist and I'm resending all the forms back to there medical officer. Looking for any insight as to what my chances are or if I'm just flat out screwed!... I have researched on this forum before but haven't found anyone with this issue state their outcome. Any info would be great, thanks guys and good luck!!

I failed the vision test also. I was far off the standards and had to get lasik.....currently waiting the final call. If you are close to the standards just get retested and squint really hard during test. I got the lasik in 2009.

Comment

• I think the requirement is 20/200 or something like that...

Just take the test and guess the first one (which I think it 20/200)...good luck! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by nicole.ross View Post
                  Anyone here waiting for New Orleans?
                  I am

Comment

• Originally posted by Khue View Post
                    What was your TO date? Have you meet with the BI already? My BI was pending for a month till Tuesday. Now, I have all green checks. I didn't have to meet with a BI or turn in any paperwork for my second background. They just did a credit check and OPM did the rest I think. I am not sure how that process work.
                    I met with my BI over a month ago and did exactly the same as first BI. Done everything twice except for written test. Also undergone a polygraph examination and still awaiting result. I'm over three years now on this process hopefully it will be just a matter of time. TO date is May 2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joyero View Post
                      I applied for capital police, took the test Feb 12 this year. Easy test I got 100/95/95 on the test. I was contacted a bit after probably about a month and half and it was my BI, met with him, gave him all my details and it was a waiting game. Earlier this month I received an email saying they have better qualified candidates . It's tough to get in there bro apparently you need years of LE and Military to get in.
                      Ya kinda figured that well ingot some Leo might as well take it thanks for the info they only TEST in DC RIGHT?
                      cbpo
                      test 7-12-11
                      nor 8-31-2011 score 86 swb

iso
                      test 8-23-11

bpa
                      test 9-6-2011
                      nor 9-28-2011 score 90
                      geo ca

sps
                      geo Houston Texas
                      nor 8-1-2011 score 92

FBI evidence tech
                      application received 8-15-2011

Tsa
                      cbt passed 10-12-2009
                      c/o 8-2-2010
                      credit check 10-1-2010
                      e86 turned in 8-6-2010
                      airport assessment waiting for call

Comment

• What part of the process are you in right now?

Comment

• Congrats on getting the call. How long do they give you to make up your mind on which location you want?
                          Originally posted by Roman360 View Post
                          Sent you a message, check your inbox.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2g2gn View Post
                            I met with my BI over a month ago and did exactly the same as first BI. Done everything twice except for written test. Also undergone a polygraph examination and still awaiting result. I'm over three years now on this process hopefully it will be just a matter of time. TO date is May 2008.
                            Wow! I am surprised they haven't call you. I read several posts back people with 09 TO received the call already. You should be in the academy by now. I feel your pain. The "call" system doesn't make sense. I hope everything clear for your soon and get the call before I do. Hopefully, we will be in the academy together.
                            TO: 4/09/09
                            Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                            TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• It's funny I haven't been called for my BI yet when I have done every single thing except the drug test while other people or most have done so. Kinda weird. Any takers on the subject?
                              CBPO

GEO: Brownsville, TX
                              Test: 12/2010
                              NOR: 1/2011 (89%-no vet pref.)
                              TO: 6/7/2011
                              PreEmploy Forms: 6/12/2011 (complete)
                              Equip: 6/13/2011
                              FT1: 6/27/2011 (Passed))
                              VBT / SI: 7/11/11 (Passed)
                              BI: 9/13/11 (passed)
                              Medical: 7/15/2011 (cleared)
                              Poly: 8/9/2011(passed)
                              Drug Test: 9/8/2011(passed)
                              got the call: 9/20/2011
                              PFT2: 9/30/2011 (failed run by 40 seconds)
                              NEW PFT2: 05/08/2012
                              New EOD: 05/21/2012

ISO (Immigration Services Officer)

Test: 8/20/2011 (passed)

Comment

• Originally posted by shaniajam View Post
                                It's funny I haven't been called for my BI yet when I have done every single thing except the drug test while other people or most have done so. Kinda weird. Any takers on the subject?
                                Dude, I'm right there with you. The only thing I'm waiting for is my pre-employment forms, quals, drug test and BI to finish up. I've sent everything else in but have completed the Medical, Fitness, SI, but still no word from backgrounds or to schedule my drug test.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9600 users online. 439 members and 9161 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X