Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well got some good and some bad news today!!!!! Got a call from IA saying that my file is about to be turned over to determine move on or terminated from the process. At the same time they asked about my step brother. He had a prior conviction on drug trafficking. Anybody have a similar situation? Kinda freaking out that I'm so far ahead and to be denied because my stepbrother past?

    Comment


    • So yoda does my app stay active after I get out of BP academy and become a Border Patrol Agent?

      Comment


      • Background cleared in 30 days! Now the wait for this drug test and the wait begins!
        CBP: CBPO
        EOD: 10/11/11 (South Texas)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by stck_mkt View Post
          So yoda does my app stay active after I get out of BP academy and become a Border Patrol Agent?
          Yes, unless you ask to be taken out of consideration or miss a refresh on your steps you'll still be in.
          CBPO
          Written: 08/29/2007
          EOD: July 11, 2011

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SDCBP View Post
            How many on this forum, on TSU waiting for SWB (San Diego)?
            And how many on here have chosen SWB as their location?
            me

            Exam: FEB 2007
            NEW TO:11/19/10
            GEO: San Diego, CA
            Qualifications: Completed GS-7
            Medical: used existing. recertified in DEC 2010
            PFT 1 Test:12/30/2010
            VBT: middle 2009. expires in middle 2012
            Drug Screening: 10/27/2010
            BI: completed meet investigator in Sep 2009 cleared in
            April 2010 recleared in april 2011.
            TSU: 7/20/11

            BPA: test 2005
            EOD: 2/28/11

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BKsfinest10 View Post
              Background cleared in 30 days! Now the wait for this drug test and the wait begins!
              You sure are one lucky dude to have a BI clear that quickly...
              CBPO
              Written: 08/29/2007
              EOD: July 11, 2011

              Comment


              • Hey everyone, so I dont know if I should be worried but bi on cass still says in security office and its been about 2 months. I know Bi takes awhile but what I am worried about is that I have not been contacted by my Background Investigator. How long did it take everyone to have a BI contact them. Right now the only two things pending is the interviews and background.
                CBPO
                Test- 12/9/10
                NOR- 1/07/11
                T.O.- 4/1/11
                Med/fitness- cleared 5/13/11
                Qualifications & premployment- cleared 6/20/11
                Drug Test-cleared 8/11/11
                Vbt/si- cleared 8/19/11
                Background Investigation- case is in the security office(met w/ BI 9-8-11)
                Pft2- ?
                Eod- ?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gcangelstar View Post
                  Hey everyone, so I dont know if I should be worried but bi on cass still says in security office and its been about 2 months. I know Bi takes awhile but what I am worried about is that I have not been contacted by my Background Investigator. How long did it take everyone to have a BI contact them. Right now the only two things pending is the interviews and background.
                  It will say that don't worry about it. They will call. Mines was that way before I heard anything as well. @Yoda Yes I was surprised myself. Luck of the Irish I'm guessing.
                  CBP: CBPO
                  EOD: 10/11/11 (South Texas)

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BKsfinest10 View Post
                    It will say that don't worry about it. They will call. Mines was that way before I heard anything as well. @Yoda Yes I was surprised myself. Luck of the Irish I'm guessing.
                    Thank you, I just have to be patient.
                    CBPO
                    Test- 12/9/10
                    NOR- 1/07/11
                    T.O.- 4/1/11
                    Med/fitness- cleared 5/13/11
                    Qualifications & premployment- cleared 6/20/11
                    Drug Test-cleared 8/11/11
                    Vbt/si- cleared 8/19/11
                    Background Investigation- case is in the security office(met w/ BI 9-8-11)
                    Pft2- ?
                    Eod- ?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gcangelstar View Post
                      Hey everyone, so I dont know if I should be worried but bi on cass still says in security office and its been about 2 months. I know Bi takes awhile but what I am worried about is that I have not been contacted by my Background Investigator. How long did it take everyone to have a BI contact them. Right now the only two things pending is the interviews and background.
                      Same thing here. I did my 2nd B.I. forms in May and have not been contacted.

                      Comment


                      • Hi everyone. I'm new to this thread. Just thought I'd post my timeline since I like reading about where everybody is at in their hiring process. Good Luck to all!
                        CBPO

                        GEO - SWB - San Diego
                        Applied - 11/2010
                        Test - 12/2010
                        NOR - 2/1/11
                        T.O. - 4/1/11
                        (GS-05)
                        PFT 1 - 5/16/2011 (COMPLETED)
                        Medical - 5/16/2011 (COMPLETED)
                        Met with BI - 7/6/11 (PENDING)
                        VBT/SI - 7/11/11 (COMPLETED)
                        Drug Test - 8/4/11 (COMPLETED 10/11/11)
                        PFT2 - ?
                        EOD - ?
                        FLETC - ?

                        Comment


                        • Did anyone else feel like they failed the VBT/SI after it was over? lol I also had to do an SI when I was told I was only doing a VBT. I don't know why I had to do both.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by castlepark06 View Post
                            Hi everyone. I'm new to this thread. Just thought I'd post my timeline since I like reading about where everybody is at in their hiring process. Good Luck to all!
                            GET IN LINE


                            Exam: FEB 2007
                            NEW TO:11/19/10
                            GEO: San Diego, CA
                            Qualifications: Completed GS-7
                            Medical: used existing. recertified in DEC 2010
                            PFT 1 Test:12/30/2010
                            VBT: middle 2009. expires in middle 2012
                            Drug Screening: 10/27/2010
                            BI: completed meet investigator in Sep 2009 cleared in
                            April 2010 recleared in april 2011.
                            TSU: 7/20/11

                            BPA: test 2005
                            EOD: 2/28/11
                            Last edited by *El Famoso 818*; 08-19-2011, 12:49 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gester View Post
                              Did anyone else feel like they failed the VBT/SI after it was over? lol I also had to do an SI when I was told I was only doing a VBT. I don't know why I had to do both.
                              it all depends when you tested. when did you test?

                              Comment


                              • Welcome to the thread! It is a rather long process. The time-lines make it more interesting.

                                If you are looking for some hope, read over the yoda saga (starting on page 80 of 1016)
                                Last edited by TuffStuffCBP; 08-19-2011, 12:14 AM.
                                CBPO
                                GEO - NY/JFK
                                TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

                                TO - 01/09
                                PE Forms - Completed
                                Fitness - Completed
                                VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                                Drug Screen - Completed
                                Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                                B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                                Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                                TSU


                                EOD: ???
                                FLETC: ???

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 14106 users online. 494 members and 13612 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X