Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soon I will be taking the VBT/SI. I am nervous about it. If you did this step can you tell me about your experience ? And what can I do to prepare for this type of interview ? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by sector View Post
      Soon I will be taking the VBT/SI. I am nervous about it. If you did this step can you tell me about your experience ? And what can I do to prepare for this type of interview ? Thanks
      Just be yourself, and truly act like you are really there. Don't sweat it, just use common sense. Everyone is right though, be prepared to be there for at least 4 hours. Good luck!

Comment

• Yoda...

Does FLETC have a galley or chow hall type deal w/ cheap meals or something similar to a military base? And is it good? To be honest, I like galley food and I have no idea why people complain! Lol.

Comment

• It's similar to military dining facilities but a little better. Healthy options and junk like cookies and frozen yogurt available

Comment

• Originally posted by SDCBP View Post
            Thanks but this is not the number I was looking for. The CASS Hotline used to be an automated phone line where you enter you app ID and SSN and it would tell your CASS status such as PENDING or COMPLETED for each CASS steps. Anybody else know the new CASS automated number?
            This was the e-mail sent by MHC at the very end of June.

"This notice is to inform you that the job status line will no longer be available after July 1, 2011. In your tentative selection letter, you were informed under the final section titled “Who do I contact if I have questions” that you could check the status of your application one of two ways: by using the Central Applicant Self-Service (CASS) website or by calling the job status line at (612) 467-7040.

Please be assured that the CASS system will still be accessible at https://apps.cbp.gov/cass. You will be asked to enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and your applicant ID to see the status of your application. Please be aware that CASS is updated twice weekly.

Comment

• **Deleted**
              Last edited by SDfed619; 08-12-2011, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Firebug;2846381]When there was a US Customs Service, Immigration was NOT part of it. Immigration was, not surprisingly, was part of the Immigration and Naturalization Service. When the mergers happened back in 2003, both the US Customs Service and the Immigration and Naturalization Service ceased to exist. Three new agencies were formed using components from the former US Customs Service and Immigration and Naturalization Service. They are US Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS).

+1

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicknaylor View Post
                  He picked Otay Mesa, he had his interview 7/15 and got called 7/29. So are you waiting on San Francisco?
                  If he picked Otay Mesa...he got cargo!

Comment

• Originally posted by TopGunn View Post
                    It's similar to military dining facilities but a little better. Healthy options and junk like cookies and frozen yogurt available
                    Even better...it's free!

Comment

• Originally posted by SDfed619 View Post
                      Even better...it's free!
                      For the time being. That is if congress decide we need to pay for our food later... I hope I get the call before then.
                      TO: 4/09/09
                      Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                      TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• Originally posted by SDfed619 View Post
                        If he picked Otay Mesa...he got cargo!
                        is cargo good or bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
                          is cargo good or bad?
                          Very good bro! A very good gig.

Comment

• Hey everyone just wanted to let you all know that one of my co workers received "The Call" today. He is a dec 2010 tester and his geo is SWB. So keep your fingers crossed and your phones on
                            CBPO
                            Test- 12/9/10
                            NOR- 1/07/11
                            T.O.- 4/1/11
                            Med/fitness- cleared 5/13/11
                            Qualifications & premployment- cleared 6/20/11
                            Drug Test-cleared 8/11/11
                            Vbt/si- cleared 8/19/11
                            Background Investigation- case is in the security office(met w/ BI 9-8-11)
                            Pft2- ?
                            Eod- ?

Comment

• Originally posted by gcangelstar View Post
                              Hey everyone just wanted to let you all know that one of my co workers received "The Call" today. He is a dec 2010 tester and his geo is SWB. So keep your fingers crossed and your phones on
                              which port?

Comment

• Originally posted by *El Famoso 818* View Post
                                which port?
                                El Paso
                                CBPO
                                Test- 12/9/10
                                NOR- 1/07/11
                                T.O.- 4/1/11
                                Med/fitness- cleared 5/13/11
                                Qualifications & premployment- cleared 6/20/11
                                Drug Test-cleared 8/11/11
                                Vbt/si- cleared 8/19/11
                                Background Investigation- case is in the security office(met w/ BI 9-8-11)
                                Pft2- ?
                                Eod- ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5430 users online. 251 members and 5179 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X