300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BiggyWannaBGman View Post
    No you will not be arrested, im sure everyone has at least once downloaded music illegally. You have nothing to worry about. You were honest and upfront, thats what counts.

Now keep the faith, you never know you might have passed. Dont think you have failed unless CBP has sent you something, you know? Hang in there. Ive heard that happening to people before, then a month later it turns out they passed. Read the last few pages of the secret service UD thread if I were you, it has some stories.
    Thanks man. I'll check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaxamillian View Post
      Thanks man. I'll check it out.
      There was a female applicant about 50(?) pages back who had a similar experience, was convinced she failed and ultimately passed. As mentioned I'd wait it out and see what the official word is regarding your results. If you answered everything truthfully then theoretically you should be fine. Best of luck.
      Last edited by 180Degrees; 08-11-2011, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidB. View Post
        you don't see much talk about the polygraph on here.

they got you on downloading music illegally?!

explain!
        yea seems like not everyone even takes a poly but I highly doubt that

Comment

• CONGRATS to those getting "THE CALL" ~~~~ good luck on your PFT2!!!

Does anybody have the new number to CASS Hotline? It used to be 612-467-7040

Comment

• Originally posted by GUILE View Post
            Pre-Academy Question......
            If you do not live close to the Port you will be working at I know it is on your own dime to get there for Pre-Academy but what about lodging and car rental for that month? I mean I am not planning on actually moving myself and my family until the Academy is over so if I fly to my port for a month for pre-academy what does everyone do about lodging and getting around. A hotel and car rental would cost quite a bit for this amount of time. I know I can't be the only applicant that does not already live close to the port I chose, how does this generally work?
            Oh and while I'm on this subject what exactly do we do there for an entire month considering we will not yet have had any training?
            You can probably get reimburse for public transportation to work. Contact you port to get more information.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaxamillian View Post
              No, they did not get me on downloading music. My truthful answers regarding drugs and serious crimes were registered by the machine as dishonesty. As simple as that.

My question now is, will I be arrested for admitting to downloading music illegally in the past?

That is one of the things I admitted to over the course of the test.
              I think that you need to appeal with MHC if you failed for being honest about criminal and drug history. The downloading music is up to your background adjudicator.

Comment

• Originally posted by *El Famoso 818* View Post
                ... I asked her if its possible to know were my name is on the list, She said no because it was an automated system that once your name popped up and your GEO had an open vacancy they would call you. I further stated that i tested in 2007 ...
                TSU: 7/20/11
                Your test date doesn't matter. It has to do with your TO date along with some random variables such as being "all green" in CASS.

It's certainly possible to know where you are in the line... someone programs the "automated system", right? They just don't want to tell you. I realize that gives them more flexibility, but they could simply tell us where we are in the line, along with a standard disclaimer that hiring is based on port needs, funding, and/or applicant availability.

I'm also of the opinion that they gave out way too many TOs from 2008 - 2010, which would create a multi-year backlog.

Comment

• Try this number... 952-857-2940 for the Cass System...
                  CBPO GS-7
                  Test: 07/25/08 86 w/veteran points
                  NOR: 08/01/08
                  Tentative Selection: 12/22/08
                  1st EQIP: 09/12/10 Completed
                  PFT/Medical: 09/22/10 Completed
                  2nd EQIP: 02/09/11 Completed
                  VBT/SI: 02/08/11 Completed
                  Drug Test: 03/10/11 Completed
                  BI: 05/10/11 Meet BI
                  BI: 09/08/11 BI Completed
                  TSU: 09/09/11
                  The Call: 09/21/11
                  PFT2: 09/30/11
                  EOD: 10/03/11
                  FLETC: 10/25/11

Comment

• Originally posted by SDCBP View Post
                    CONGRATS to those getting "THE CALL" ~~~~ good luck on your PFT2!!!
                    Thanks!
                    CBPO
                    TO:04/01/11
                    EOD: 08/22/11
                    FLETC:09/07/11

Comment

• I'm scheduled to take my VBT 8-23. I have to fly to Tucson to take it. I'm planning my trip and would like to fly out the same day, but don't really know what time to book my flight. Can anyone tell me what to expect as far at time? I realize everyone's will be slightly different. On average, should I plan for 1 hour, 4 hours? I know everyone signs a disclosure. I'm not looking for info about the actual test, just looking for what time I should expect to be there so I can plan for my flight back home.

Also, anyone who's taken the PFT2, is the run tested on a treadmill or track of some sort? I never run on a treadmill, so if it is tested on one, I need to find one at start!

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by QnsNY View Post
                        Try this number... 952-857-2940 for the Cass System...
                        Thanks but this is not the number I was looking for. The CASS Hotline used to be an automated phone line where you enter you app ID and SSN and it would tell your CASS status such as PENDING or COMPLETED for each CASS steps. Anybody else know the new CASS automated number?

Comment

• Originally posted by gester View Post
                          yea seems like not everyone even takes a poly but I highly doubt that
                          I didnt

Comment

• Originally posted by friscoplayrsf View Post
                            You can probably get reimburse for public transportation to work. Contact you port to get more information.
                            That's a negative ghost rider!...
                            CBPO
                            Written: 08/29/2007
                            EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Christophersonjl View Post
                              I'm scheduled to take my VBT 8-23. I have to fly to Tucson to take it. I'm planning my trip and would like to fly out the same day, but don't really know what time to book my flight. Can anyone tell me what to expect as far at time? I realize everyone's will be slightly different. On average, should I plan for 1 hour, 4 hours? I know everyone signs a disclosure. I'm not looking for info about the actual test, just looking for what time I should expect to be there so I can plan for my flight back home.

Also, anyone who's taken the PFT2, is the run tested on a treadmill or track of some sort? I never run on a treadmill, so if it is tested on one, I need to find one at start!

Thanks in advance!
                              Really dude?...
                              Plan to have 4-6 hrs available for your VBT/SI (air travel is not known for being on time)... and no one will test your run on a treadmill!... Unless it's completely impossible to run on the track/trail, but I have yet to hear about someone doing it on a treadmill.
                              CBPO
                              Written: 08/29/2007
                              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by SDCBP View Post
                                Thanks but this is not the number I was looking for. The CASS Hotline used to be an automated phone line where you enter you app ID and SSN and it would tell your CASS status such as PENDING or COMPLETED for each CASS steps. Anybody else know the new CASS automated number?
                                They do not have the hot line anymore. They sent an email out shortly after the change of numbers and addresses saying the hot line will no longer be available. Cass is the only way to keep up with your status.
                                CBPO
                                Geo Pref:Georgia
                                NOR:3/07
                                T.O:10/08
                                1st TSU:6/09
                                2nd Fitness test:11/09
                                Credit pulled:4/10
                                2nd TSU:5/10
                                2nd Medical and 2nd drug test:3/11
                                2nd E-Quip and fingerprints:4/11
                                2nd Background Investigator:6/6/11
                                All green checks in Cass except background:in security office

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8636 users online. 281 members and 8355 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X