300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TopGunn View Post
    Thats good man you are knocking those steps out. It will be 2-3 years before you get the final job offer...just a heads up.
    LMAO damn you have a way with words.
    CBPO
    Test: 12/10

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

"If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again." — Aaliyah

Comment

• Originally posted by EXW Sailor View Post
      It's good not to get so hyped up because it may take a while. But depending on your geo location it may only take 6 months, so stay fit and don't rely on the 2 year period, it might be closer than you think!!!
      Yeah, you keep telling yourself that... it won't make it true though!
      For someone to get through in 6 months right now, chances are slim to none, to say the least... That was back in 07'-08' and some of 09'. The quickest POE's or "regions" to pick up new people is the SWB and anyone that picked it will be waiting at least 1-2 years. The BI alone will take 6 months to a year to clear, and then you end up in the TSU line. The one factor that will speed up being picked up is the PFT2 which a lot of people are failing when they get the call... but a 6 month waiting period of hiring is but a dream!
      CBPO
      Written: 08/29/2007
      EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• I still can't think of a good reason why MHC (or whomever keeps the list) can't tell us where we are in the TSU line. That would be mighty courteous of them.

Comment

• Hey guys, Im been reading the forums lately and am praying to god I can get on with CBP. Me and my buddy just tested in ATL on the 28th of July. Do you guys have any clue as to how long does the hiring process take for puerto rico or southeast region.....looking at atl or miami (fingers crossed)?????

Comment

• Originally posted by dinstantclassic View Post
            Hey guys, Im been reading the forums lately and am praying to god I can get on with CBP. Me and my buddy just tested in ATL on the 28th of July. Do you guys have any clue as to how long does the hiring process take for puerto rico or southeast region.....looking at atl or miami (fingers crossed)?????
            You're looking at 2-4 years for PR and Miami, Atlanta might be around that much as well, and this is after getting your TO, you seem to have your regions mixed up a bit.... SE does not cover any of the two.
            My class has 3 for MIA and they waited 3 years...
            Last edited by yoda; 08-09-2011, 08:04 PM.
            CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
              You're looking at 2-4 years for PR and Miami, Atlanta might be around that much as well, and this is after getting your TO, you seem to have your regions mixed up a bit.... SE does not cover any of the two.
              My class has 3 for MIA and they waited 3 years...
              Any GA people down there Yoda? Any new classes rumors?
              CBPO
              Geo Pref:Georgia
              NOR:3/07
              T.O:10/08
              1st TSU:6/09
              2nd Fitness test:11/09
              Credit pulled:4/10
              2nd TSU:5/10
              2nd Medical and 2nd drug test:3/11
              2nd E-Quip and fingerprints:4/11
              2nd Background Investigator:6/6/11
              All green checks in Cass except background:in security office

Comment

• Originally posted by TopFlightInGA View Post
                Any GA people down there Yoda? Any new classes rumors?
                No GA people in my class, and I'll see the composition of the new class next week... or Frisco might be able to fill you guys in better than me since it'll be his class.
                CBPO

Comment

• The most recent Atlanta hires have been waiting since early to mid 2008. The next two scheduled classes have been slated to start on August 16 and August 30. Any classes scheduled beyond those dates are anyone's guess. I believe the most recent class only has 18 people (yoda can confirm that number) but I have heard that CBP is trying to push through a full class of 48 very soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                    No GA people in my class, and I'll see the composition of the new class next week... or Frisco might be able to fill you guys in better than me since it'll be his class.
                    I haven't seen the list yet. I'm pretty sire my class will be very full since two classes were combined into one. Yoda have you settled in yet? Lol, see you around next week.

Comment

• After the PFT-2.........guys I noticed several of you on here talking about reporting to your Port for something before going to FLETC is that correct or am I just misreading? I thought you have to comeplete everything at FLETC before you do anything at the port?
                      If you do have to report to your port first does Customs assist you in getting there?

On another note I got my medical clearance today and that was the last step I was waiting to complete other than the PFT-2 so I am super stoked.
                      CBPO
                      Test: 12/6/10
                      NOR: 1/25/11
                      T.O. 5/25/11
                      Geo: Laredo, TX

Comment

• Mehn....where are the days with expedited hiring???? I would long for that LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by GUILE View Post
                          After the PFT-2.........guys I noticed several of you on here talking about reporting to your Port for something before going to FLETC is that correct or am I just misreading? I thought you have to comeplete everything at FLETC before you do anything at the port?
                          If you do have to report to your port first does Customs assist you in getting there?

On another note I got my medical clearance today and that was the last step I was waiting to complete other than the PFT-2 so I am super stoked.
                          It's called pre-academy... usually 2 weeks at your POE then you're off to FLETC. They will pay for your travel to FLETC from there, but not to report for your EOD or your expenses for that time.

PFT2 is done when you get the call...
                          CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by friscoplayrsf View Post
                            I haven't seen the list yet. I'm pretty sire my class will be very full since two classes were combined into one. Yoda have you settled in yet? Lol, see you around next week.
                            I'm quite settled bro!... Hope you get the Taj, you'll pay for internet, but it's like staying at a hotel... I'll be looking for you guys on Monday!
                            CBPO

Comment

• Got the call! Been waiting since 03/2008, for Miami. Heading to FLETC on September 7.

Comment

• Originally posted by grullj View Post
                                Got the call! Been waiting since 03/2008, for Miami. Heading to FLETC on September 7.
                                Congrats!
                                It was about time...
                                CBPO

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4836 users online. 237 members and 4599 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X