Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.as...9+00%3a03%3a00



    bpa opened up again for people interested
    cbpo
    test 7-12-11
    nor 8-31-2011 score 86 swb


    iso
    test 8-23-11


    bpa
    test 9-6-2011
    nor 9-28-2011 score 90
    geo ca

    sps
    geo Houston Texas
    nor 8-1-2011 score 92

    FBI evidence tech
    application received 8-15-2011

    Tsa
    cbt passed 10-12-2009
    c/o 8-2-2010
    credit check 10-1-2010
    e86 turned in 8-6-2010
    airport assessment waiting for call

    Comment


    • What's the name of the officer book that you can buy across the street from FLETC, it fits into your pocket.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Darth Vader View Post
        Beecy, How long after you submitted your second BI e-Qip and forms did the BI call you? I submitted my second one three months ago and still have not received a call. Thanks
        Hey Darth, I submitted them on May 31 and he called me on July 28th.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by friscoplayrsf View Post
          What's the name of the officer book that you can buy across the street from FLETC, it fits into your pocket.
          forgot the name, and they just ran out... it's $20 too!
          CBPO
          Written: 08/29/2007
          EOD: July 11, 2011

          Comment


          • ok guys that are currently in the hiring process for GA. Despite some people on this forum waiting many years to be called this will not be the case for you guys I was told from MHC that Atlanta, GA has expanded its AIRPORT & they will need CBPO's ASAP. With that being said you guys should be getting a call soon. IF EVERYTHING CHECKS OUT! Good Luck Everyone

            KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!!
            CBPO
            Test: 12/10

            “The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

            "If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again." — Aaliyah

            Comment


            • Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
              Bingo...you're a winner!

              It's the new basic training course that replaced the old basic training course that, with many modifications, ran from 2003 until roughly 2009-2010.
              Aaah! I'm starting to develop a sharp sense of observation...
              "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

              BP Agent GEO: CA, SW Border.
              Written Test: 10/04/10
              NOR: 11/17/10 Passed(84%).
              TSL 1: 11/17/10
              OB: 03/01/11 Passed.
              Med/PTF1: 04/19/11 Passed
              TSL 2: 04/29/11.
              e-QIP: 05/08/11
              BI Interview: 07/26/11
              Drug test: 08/05/11
              Polygraph: 02/08/2012
              CBP Officer GEO: TX, SW Border.
              Written Test: 12/09/10
              NOR: 02/01/11 Passed(84%).
              TSL 1: 06/14/11
              PTF 1: 07/20/11Passed.
              VBT: 09/07/11 Passed

              Comment


              • Originally posted by yoda View Post
                forgot the name, and they just ran out... it's $20 too!
                Says its in stock on their site but I dont think ill trust ordering from them since they are out lol

                IMMIGRATION POCKET FIELD GUIDE 2011

                http://www.sallyscopshop.com/index.p...product_id=800

                lexis nexis seems as if they publish it, ill order from them
                CBPO
                Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
                TO: 2/2011
                Medical: 3/22/2011
                PT Test: 3/22/2011
                VBT: 3/2011
                Background: 3/2011
                Drug Test: 4/2011
                Referred to TSU: 5/2011
                PT Test 2: TBD
                FLETC: Good Question lol
                CBP Officer:

                USMS- Region 8
                Info Session 9/2009
                Interview 3/2010
                COE 5/2010
                Medical 5/2010
                Fit/Background 7/2010
                All clear as of 11/2010
                FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

                Comment


                • I find myself getting a lot of the answers wrong in the handout and the sample test pdfs. For those of you who have taken the exam, is this really what to expect? Also, should I be answering these questions at a 2 minute pace?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Little Mac View Post
                    I find myself getting a lot of the answers wrong in the handout and the sample test pdfs. For those of you who have taken the exam, is this really what to expect? Also, should I be answering these questions at a 2 minute pace?
                    I only studied the guide given out by CBP and it worked out for me. I would recommend printing out the entire guide (should cost under $10 at kinkos). Sometimes it's more difficult to read a question on a computer screen so printing it out will give you a more realistic sense of what to expect when you take the actual written exam.

                    Good luck.

                    Comment


                    • Didn't know there was a CBPO study guide but there is a study guide for BPA. Just look over the logic questions without the Spanish portion. Look at Border's (since they're closing) or spend some time at Barnes and Noble without buying the book.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 180Degrees View Post
                        I only studied the guide given out by CBP and it worked out for me. I would recommend printing out the entire guide (should cost under $10 at kinkos). Sometimes it's more difficult to read a question on a computer screen so printing it out will give you a more realistic sense of what to expect when you take the actual written exam.

                        Good luck.
                        Originally posted by Arewethereyet View Post
                        Didn't know there was a CBPO study guide but there is a study guide for BPA. Just look over the logic questions without the Spanish portion. Look at Border's (since they're closing) or spend some time at Barnes and Noble without buying the book.
                        Thank you both very much. I'm off to study some more.

                        Comment


                        • Well I just got in the TSU for border patrol too!

                          CBPO
                          Written: 7/31/2008
                          TO: 8/2008
                          1st TSU: 1/2009
                          Last TSU 7/2011
                          Location: East Texas

                          BPA
                          Written: 9/2010
                          TSU: 7/2011
                          South Texas

                          Comment


                          • well hello everyone. ive been following this forum for quite sometime and today i just received "THE CALL" . I start aug 16th ...that is if i pass my pft2. im headed to jfk so they are hiring for the east coast. My first question if anyone can help is do u need a car in the training facility ? and is a license a requirement because i specifically told the recruiter i have my permit only and she said that was enough. i hope she knows what shes talking about . i dont wana quit my job now for nothing lol.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by nycfed4life View Post
                              well hello everyone. ive been following this forum for quite sometime and today i just received "THE CALL" . I start aug 16th ...that is if i pass my pft2. im headed to jfk so they are hiring for the east coast. My first question if anyone can help is do u need a car in the training facility ? and is a license a requirement because i specifically told the recruiter i have my permit only and she said that was enough. i hope she knows what shes talking about . i dont wana quit my job now for nothing lol.

                              Congrats!!!!!!!! How long have u been waiting?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by shortybop View Post
                                Congrats!!!!!!!! How long have u been waiting?

                                since 2008 ... whats crazy is i moved from nyc to charlotte nc and now i am moving back . crazy !!

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 11399 users online. 392 members and 11007 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X