Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know who to contact with regards to checking on your status with the background investigation?

Phone number of IA please?
    CBPO
    Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
    TO: 2/2011
    Medical: 3/22/2011
    PT Test: 3/22/2011
    VBT: 3/2011
    Background: 3/2011
    Drug Test: 4/2011
    Referred to TSU: 5/2011
    PT Test 2: TBD
    FLETC: Good Question lol
    CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
    Info Session 9/2009
    Interview 3/2010
    COE 5/2010
    Medical 5/2010
    Fit/Background 7/2010
    All clear as of 11/2010
    FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

Comment

• Has anyone failed their Polygraph? I was told that I didnt do well and was told I would be contacted in 2 weeks. If I did fail, what are my options now? Will I be able to re-apply or is it the end of the road for me. I just don't understand. I was so nervous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rshen11 View Post
        My background has been expired for well over a month now... Stll havent recieved my packet yet.. tWhats the deal with this.. how long does it take..
        When my backround expired it took a month and half to two months to get the packet. After my interview, it took like two or three months for it to finally clear on CASS. The old TSU mantra, "Hurry up and wait".

Oh and by the way there is still plenty of waiting after you get a report date.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPO11 View Post
          Congrats PMESA, When do you report?
          I leave on the 16th to the academy, so they didn't really give me or my current employer much notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by PMESA View Post
            I leave on the 16th to the academy, so they didn't really give me or my current employer much notice.
            Jeez! Congrats!

When do you have your pft2?
            CBPO
            Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
            TO: 2/2011
            Medical: 3/22/2011
            PT Test: 3/22/2011
            VBT: 3/2011
            Background: 3/2011
            Drug Test: 4/2011
            Referred to TSU: 5/2011
            PT Test 2: TBD
            FLETC: Good Question lol
            CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
            Info Session 9/2009
            Interview 3/2010
            COE 5/2010
            Medical 5/2010
            Fit/Background 7/2010
            All clear as of 11/2010
            FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

Comment

Yeah, I could only give my employee a weeks notice. Your going straight to the academy, not your port for pre-academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPO11 View Post
                Yeah, I could only give my employee a weeks notice. Your going straight to the academy, not your port for pre-academy?
                According to her I take my pft2 next week and leave for the academy a week later. She didn't mention anything about a pre-academy.

Comment

• Hello everyone, I'm taking the CBP Officer exam tomorrow in New York and just wanted to know if anyone who recently took the exam or anyone else can give me a last minute advise. Thanks.
                  Exam: 03/2012
                  NOR: 04/2012 81
                  Qualified for: GS 7
                  TSL 1 & 2 : 11/2012 Switch from SWB to Central/East Coast
                  Medical & FT: 12/2011 Completed
                  VBT & SI: 01/2012 Completed
                  Drug Test: 04/12/12 Completed
                  BI: Security Office 01/02/13
                  Poly: 04/10/2013. Failed
                  EOD:
                  PFT 2:

Comment

• Originally posted by Indio0217 View Post
                    Hello everyone, I'm taking the CBP Officer exam tomorrow in New York and just wanted to know if anyone who recently took the exam or anyone else can give me a last minute advise. Thanks.
                    Get off the forum and keep studying, then get a good night's rest.

Comment

According to her I take my pft2 next week and leave for the academy a week later. She didn't mention anything about a pre-academy.
                      Congratulations! I have also been in for Miami 3years. What is your TO date?

Comment

• for anyone in the academy right now what does the PT consist of and how hard is it? how many people have you guys lost? thanks

Comment

Pre-academy is a requirement, you have to complete a certain amount of online and instructor based training before you report, and it should take around 7 business days to complete. This is if there's nothing wrong with your BI and you're allowed in the computer system... ask frisco, he should've been here with me on the 26th and now he's going on the 16th.
                          CBPO
                          Written: 08/29/2007
                          EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by *El Famoso 818* View Post
                            for anyone in the academy right now what does the PT consist of and how hard is it? how many people have you guys lost? thanks
                            If you can pass your PFT-2 you should be fine, as long as you're passing close to or under the academy standards...
                            CBPO
                            Written: 08/29/2007
                            EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Vader View Post
                              Congratulations! I have also been in for Miami 3years. What is your TO date?
                              I got my TO back in October of 2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnonymousPerson View Post
                                How many Nov/Dec 2010 testers have NOT received TOs? I am a current federal employee with a Bachelor's Degree that scored a 92 on the CBPO exam, and I have not been offered a TO yet; I am assuming that the reason for this is based on the location I had chosen.
                                Unfortunately education doesn't mean didley. I have a degree, current fed, perfect score on the written and no TO here either. We have to realize that if we've chosen a low priority geo location, very few TOs are probably going out. I have no Vet Pref points but even a veteran who scores an actual 95 and then gets their 5 points added on is still in line ahead of both of us when TOs do start rolling out. Gotta be patient I suppose.
                                Last edited by 180Degrees; 08-01-2011, 07:11 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10883 users online. 393 members and 10490 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X