300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CBPO11 View Post
    Sweet Im in that class too. Im the only one on the roster from Seattle.
    Copy That!

Comment

• Medical and fitness tomorrow, VBT next week. Already met with the BI, looks like things are moving.

Comment

• So I have emailed NHC three times now..all about two weeks away from each other asking to change geo preference from current to a new one. I still haven't gotten a response email..am I supposed to get one or should I assume they received my request? can anyone give their opinion on it plz, like is there a number I should call and confirm? thx
        NYPD Exam # 6093
        List #: 15xx
        Medical: Jan 6th 2010 (Passed)
        Mini Medical: Jan 6th 2010 (not sure yet)
        Meet with BI: ???
        Written psychological: Jan 12th 2010
        Oral psychological: Jan 14th 2010
        JST: Jan 11th 2010 (passed 2:39)

Comment

• Originally posted by Joyero View Post
          So I have emailed NHC three times now..all about two weeks away from each other asking to change geo preference from current to a new one. I still haven't gotten a response email..am I supposed to get one or should I assume they received my request? can anyone give their opinion on it plz, like is there a number I should call and confirm? thx
          Joyero,
          To be honest I don't think you can just changed your GEO preference without MHC emailing you asking you to.
          You can sure call them @ 952-857-2927. Good Luck & keep us posted
          CBPO
          Test: 12/10

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

"If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again." — Aaliyah

Comment

• Originally posted by Joyero View Post
            So I have emailed NHC three times now..all about two weeks away from each other asking to change geo preference from current to a new one. I still haven't gotten a response email..am I supposed to get one or should I assume they received my request? can anyone give their opinion on it plz, like is there a number I should call and confirm? thx
            I sent them two emails, one asking general questions, which I got a response to a month later without the answers. The second was to change my TO and I have yet to get a response on it. I was going to call the number but then I got a response for my first email. I'll try calling the number this time. Hopefully it doesn't go to voicemail.

Comment

• Originally posted by icecoco View Post
              Joyero,
              To be honest I don't think you can just changed your GEO preference without MHC emailing you asking you to.
              You can sure call them @ 952-857-2927. Good Luck & keep us posted

Yes, you can. As long as you have not received a tentative offer yet you can change your geo preference. Your choices to change to may be limited to the SE, or SWB, but you can change.

Comment

• I just met the investigator for the BI, I think everything went well. He is going to interview friends and co-workers in the next few days. He told me that since there is no hiring freeze, things should mover a lot faster than in the past few years. I hope he is right! =)

Comment

• Originally posted by 180Degrees View Post
                  Yes, you can. As long as you have not received a tentative offer yet you can change your geo preference. Your choices to change to may be limited to the SE, or SWB, but you can change.
                  That is incorrect, we received an email on June 22 saying we could choose a different location if we have not received a TO but we now have to chose geographic regions instead of specific locations.

Comment

• I got the call!!!

Comment

• How many Nov/Dec 2010 testers have NOT received TOs? I am a current federal employee with a Bachelor's Degree that scored a 92 on the CBPO exam, and I have not been offered a TO yet; I am assuming that the reason for this is based on the location I had chosen.
                      CBP Officer
                      Initial Application: 11/16/10
                      Test Exam: 12/13/10
                      Notice of Results: 1/25/11 (GS-07: 92)
                      New Geography (SWB): 9/14/11
                      Tentative Offer: 9/29/11
                      Medical/PFT1: 10/25/11

Comment

• Originally posted by PMESA View Post
                        I got the call!!!
                        Congratulations! What POE?
                        TO: 4/09/09
                        Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                        TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• Originally posted by Khue View Post
                          Congratulations! What POE?
                          Miami International Airport... I've been in the process for 3years! I still can't believe they finally called me!

Comment

• Wow! That's a long time! Congrats again! I've been in the process since 2009. I hope it's not going to take 3 years.
                            TO: 4/09/09
                            Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                            TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• Congrats PMESA, When do you report?

Comment

• My background has been expired for well over a month now... Stll havent recieved my packet yet.. tWhats the deal with this.. how long does it take..
                                CBPO
                                GEO - NY/JFK
                                TO - 01/29/09
                                TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
                                Expired 6/10/11
                                Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6561 users online. 284 members and 6277 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X