Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LEXIS View Post
    Good morning icecoco!
    We are on the same "boat", Stay focused & good Luck today !
    GOOD LUCK LEXIS!!!!
    Thank You so much for the encouraging words. That step test was by far no joke. Unfortunately I was unable to finish my time was 3min 45sec my right leg caught a muscle spasm in the worst way. Dr's had to be called in; I was dizzy & in serious pain after the test they made me go to a room and elevate my legs for 1hr. I'm sad cause if you don't pass that part then you're no longer considered for the position
    CBPO
    Test: 12/10

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

"If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again." — Aaliyah

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear that. Glad you're okay. You can always apply with the next announcement. Your test should be good for a year. Just practice on those steps in the mean time.

Originally posted by icecoco View Post
      GOOD LUCK LEXIS!!!!
      Thank You so much for the encouraging words. That step test was by far no joke. Unfortunately I was unable to finish my time was 3min 45sec my right leg caught a muscle spasm in the worst way. Dr's had to be called in; I was dizzy & in serious pain after the test they made me go to a room and elevate my legs for 1hr. I'm sad cause if you don't pass that part then you're no longer considered for the position
      TO: 4/09/09
      Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
      TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• damn guys, that CBP test was hard. especially the time aspect, i was definitely not prepared with the time... I had some missing bubbles, so it makes me worry even more whether if i even passed or not..
        BPA( California)

NOR 75( no clue why am i stuck in the 70's) 9/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by dghai62 View Post
          damn guys, that CBP test was hard. especially the time aspect, i was definitely not prepared with the time... I had some missing bubbles, so it makes me worry even more whether if i even passed or not..
          Should've just guessed if you were running out of time. Blank bubbles are bad, at least you had a 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 chance of getting it right if you guessed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arewethereyet View Post
            I was in the field on military orders for a few weeks and did not have very good cell phone reception. I got a call from an investigator and the number was an area code of 202. Did any one else here receive such call recently with such area code? They did not specify that they were with CBP, just that it was for me in reference for a security background investigation. I tried calling the man back several times, only to reach his voicemail and now the standard "the person you are trying to reach is unavailable at this time" message. Thanks.
            My background investigator called from the same area code as I was. My understanding was that the security office sends the file to a investigator that lives in the same area.

Comment

• Originally posted by dghai62 View Post
              damn guys, that CBP test was hard. especially the time aspect, i was definitely not prepared with the time... I had some missing bubbles, so it makes me worry even more whether if i even passed or not..
              I agree.... I did not run out of time on anything but I def. felt overwhelmed. The math part did not seem overly difficult but the reasoning was quite a bit harder then the practice test. I did throw in a few guesses lol

Comment

• Originally posted by icecoco View Post
                GOOD LUCK LEXIS!!!!
                I'm so sorry Ice! How is your leg? Don't give up you already know what is on the fitness test, when Dr gives you the ok just go ahead and prepare physically for it! You'll come back better & stronger! Stay positive and feel bettee soon!
                CBP
                WrittenTest: 12/2010
                NOR: 1/25/11
                T.O. 6/21/11
                Med & PFT1 7/25/11
                VBT/Interview: 8/10/11[/B][/B]

ISO
                Written Test 8/22/11

Comment

• Originally posted by Khue View Post
                  I'm sorry to hear that. Glad you're okay. You can always apply with the next announcement. Your test should be good for a year. Just practice on those steps in the mean time.
                  Thank You
                  CBPO

Comment

• Hello all! I was supposed to have medical and fitness test today.. Just completed the medical portion (it went smoothly) but the fitness test was re-scheduled for later this week, for some reason the fit test administrator was not available today! So in the meantime will practice a bit more... Take care everyone!
                    CBP
                    WrittenTest: 12/2010
                    NOR: 1/25/11
                    T.O. 6/21/11
                    Med & PFT1 7/25/11
                    VBT/Interview: 8/10/11[/B][/B]

ISO
                    Written Test 8/22/11

Comment

• My leg is killing me but as soon as I get the failed letter I will reapply. The DR did say he would let them know what happen & maybe they will have me repeat the step test. (Crossing fingers).

How did you do?
                      CBPO

Comment

• About how long into the investigation process will one know if they will have to do a Poly? Investigator met all of my contacts last week, just curious if I will have one or not...
                        CBP: CBPO
                        EOD: 10/11/11 (South Texas)

Comment

• Well my class wasn't big enough now my academy date is aug 16th. So Yoda you wil be three weeks ahead of me now. Take care.

Comment

• Just took the CBPO written test this morning. Are the behavioral questions part of the total written score? I was surprised that they added that onto the test when they could of easily just made that part of the test online. Would of saved us 2 hours and tax payers money... But oh well.

Hopefully they get the ball rolling quicker, but I doubt it as from reading this thread, most people are in this process for 2 years+. Guess I'm better off just forgetting I applied.

Comment

• What do you mean your class wasn't big enough? When was it suppose to originally start? What GEO do you choose? I have my polygraph on 8/3.

Comment

• Originally posted by jt279 View Post
                                I agree.... I did not run out of time on anything but I def. felt overwhelmed. The math part did not seem overly difficult but the reasoning was quite a bit harder then the practice test. I did throw in a few guesses lol
                                The worst part is when you narrow it down to 2 choices...then you think about it some more and then 3 start to look good... on reasoning.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7430 users online. 371 members and 7059 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X