300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
    2nd medical is not as intrusive or complete as the first... I had to do all of those steps 3 times, they all expire every year.
    Yoda, would I have to re-do the PFT1 because I did the old PFT1 back in 09?

Comment

Medical clears in about 4 weeks, investigator calls you when he is assigned to your case and can take 1-3 months from when it says "in the security office"... it will say clear when you have done and passed the step, not before.
      thanks
      CBPO

GEO: Brownsville, TX
      Test: 12/2010
      NOR: 1/2011 (89%-no vet pref.)
      TO: 6/7/2011
      PreEmploy Forms: 6/12/2011 (complete)
      Equip: 6/13/2011
      FT1: 6/27/2011 (Passed))
      VBT / SI: 7/11/11 (Passed)
      BI: 9/13/11 (passed)
      Medical: 7/15/2011 (cleared)
      Poly: 8/9/2011(passed)
      Drug Test: 9/8/2011(passed)
      got the call: 9/20/2011
      PFT2: 9/30/2011 (failed run by 40 seconds)
      NEW PFT2: 05/08/2012
      New EOD: 05/21/2012

ISO (Immigration Services Officer)

Test: 8/20/2011 (passed)

Comment

• Originally posted by SDCBP View Post
        I did my 2nd medical about a month ago. I was not required to take pft1. There few others here in the forum did the same.
        TSU - 8/28/09
        TO - 3/2009
        On the job

Comment

• Originally posted by SDCBP View Post
          Some have, some haven't... I guess it's up to MHC. I know I did both formats.
          CBPO
          Written: 08/29/2007
          EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

Some have, some haven't... I guess it's up to MHC. I know I did both formats.
            I think this is recently done this way for some of us oldies. I won't be surprised if MHC is going to change their procedures again.
            Last edited by sr20; 07-22-2011, 04:41 PM.
            TSU - 8/28/09
            TO - 3/2009
            On the job

Comment

• Can anyone give some input or advice about the vbt i am curious and very nervous about it

Comment

VLC's are a requirement now, from what I was told, and you won't have access to them without a full BI... I just find it weird that you were cleared on the system, you get the call, but yet when you get to your POE it says you're not cleared. I'm thinking there was some miscommunication between IA and MHC, and now you're delayed for another week! As long as you get there bud, have fun with the VLC's and don't fall asleep!...
                The same thing happened to me.

Hopefully you wont get delayed any further friscoplayrf, or else you'll have to redo the pft2 like me. lol
                CBPO
                Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
                TO: 2/2011
                Medical: 3/22/2011
                PT Test: 3/22/2011
                VBT: 3/2011
                Background: 3/2011
                Drug Test: 4/2011
                Referred to TSU: 5/2011
                PT Test 2: TBD
                FLETC: Good Question lol
                CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
                Info Session 9/2009
                Interview 3/2010
                COE 5/2010
                Medical 5/2010
                Fit/Background 7/2010
                All clear as of 11/2010
                FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by dubgirl2low View Post
                  Can anyone give some input or advice about the vbt i am curious and very nervous about it
                  Not much can be said without violating the non-disclose. Just relax, listen to the instructions, ask questions if needed, and take your time.

It is a strange experience.
                  CBPO TSL 5/25/11 | MED 6/20/11 | Met BI 6/28/11 | PFT1 7/18/11 | VBT 7/20/11 | Drug 8/12/11 | NOPA 8/12/11

BPA TSL 5/24/11 | MED/PFT1 6/20/11 | Met BI 6/28/11 | OB 7/22/11 | Drug 8/12/11 | NOPA 8/12/11 | TSU 8/22/11 | EOD 9/12/11

Comment

• Originally posted by BiggyWannaBGman View Post
                    The same thing happened to me.

Hopefully you wont get delayed any further friscoplayrf, or else you'll have to redo the pft2 like me. lol
                    Well I have been rebooked for my class, and my travel has been rebooked. So I should be gone aug 1st.

Comment

• I have had to do the PFT1 three times now, but the last time I did one for Border Patrol and CBP just used it also.

Comment

• I got the call today from the background investigator whose going to meet with me on Monday at my current job to conduct the investigation. The investigator told me that the whole process should take about 5 hours. I'm glad I work for the Fed already and that they're used to these types of things because I could see another employer going crazy after letting someone interview you based on future employment at your current work place.
                        YOU'VE GOT THE MAGIC EYE, HOYT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LEXIS View Post
                          Just got scheduled for my VBT & Interview for 8/16 [email protected] US CBP office in Charlotte!! Yeaaaaa
                          Can anyone advise on the parking situation there?

I have my medical & fitness test on Monday afternoon (I am on practice mode......)
                          Hi lexis,
                          How were you notified about your VBT/SI? a call and letter in the mail? CASS changed for me last week to
                          "interview has been scheduled" however I don't know the "scheduled date"?

Comment

• Originally posted by MuscleShark View Post
                            I got the call today from the background investigator whose going to meet with me on Monday at my current job to conduct the investigation. The investigator told me that the whole process should take about 5 hours. I'm glad I work for the Fed already and that they're used to these types of things because I could see another employer going crazy after letting someone interview you based on future employment at your current work place.
                            Wow that's nice... I didn't know we had that option! Did you request that with the investigator? Or did he/she?

Comment

• Originally posted by esme View Post
                              Wow that's nice... I didn't know we had that option! Did you request that with the investigator? Or did he/she?
                              I had my meeting with my investigator at my apt and it took an hour to go over all the paperwork.

Comment

• Originally posted by esme View Post
                                No, I didn't. The investigator just told me "we'll do it at your job" she knows her way around the building already, I'm sure she's done quite a few background investigations there. She told me it would take about 5 hours all together, I actually like the idea that we're doing it at my job because I don't have to take leave and she can check a lot of my references while she's there.
                                YOU'VE GOT THE MAGIC EYE, HOYT!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8535 users online. 169 members and 8366 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X