300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bflogirl View Post
    Nikki - I'm waiting for my 2nd BI to clear too! Have you had to redo the PFT1 or medical? I'm afraid as soon as the BI clears those are going to go back to pending too. So frustrating!
    No I haven't had to re-do them yet they are still showing cleared but my drug test has been pending for about 6 months now. I have the same fear as you that once BI is clear other things will go pending. My fingers are crossed that it will not though and we will get the call before that happens (nothing wrong with a little wishfull thinking). However I did call about the drug test pending for so long and the woman was a little aggravated that I called and said not to call again and that I just have to wait and told me I wouldn't be contacted till thay contracted a company to do it again. Personally I got the impression she was making it up as she went.
    Exam - July 2008
    NOR - Aug 2008
    T.O. - Dec 2008
    Background Completed - March 2009
    TSU - April 22 2009
    FCRA - March 2010
    Drivers License Form - May 2010
    Back in TSU - June 15 2010
    Poly - January 2011
    2nd BI - May 2011 (Still waiting on the little green check)

Comment

• Originally posted by LEXIS View Post
      No, Ice you are not alone, BTW I was raised in Elizabeth (borderline) w/ Brick City!!
      I'm born & raised in Newark, NJ ; relocated to Linden in my mid twenties. Hopefully we will meet @ FLETC
      CBPO
      Test: 12/10

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

"If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again." — Aaliyah

Comment

• Looks like my class date is back to aug2 so good luck Yoda. I'll be a class or two behind you. My background too long to clear. But it's clear now and I'll be doing vlc till then.

Comment

• Originally posted by friscoplayrsf View Post
          Looks like my class date is back to aug2 so good luck Yoda. I'll be a class or two behind you. My background too long to clear. But it's clear now and I'll be doing vlc till then.
          Your second background right?
          TO: 4/09/09
          Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
          TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• Hey guys, I submitted my 2nd BI forms, finger prints, and e-QIP three months ago and I have not received a call from the investigator. Do you think this is too long or should I call MHC. Thanks

Comment

• I just hope I dont have to hurry up and wait for a third year now. Just cleared everything again in CASS!

CBPO Texas East
              Test: 7/31/2008
              NOR: 8/2008
              TO: 8/2008
              TSU 1/2009
              everything has been done 3 times now

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Vader View Post
                Hey guys, I submitted my 2nd BI forms, finger prints, and e-QIP three months ago and I have not received a call from the investigator. Do you think this is too long or should I call MHC. Thanks
                Wouldn't hurt to call or email them.
                TO: 4/09/09
                Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• Originally posted by PMESA View Post
                  Does anyone know if the polygraph examiner is the exact same person that will be conducting your background investigation?
                  Some time back on usajobs, they had a vacancy announcement for "Polygraph Examiners" for CBP. I'm assuming those are probably the ones doing the polygraph. In 2007, we had Criminal Investigators from OPM doing our BIs.

Comment

• Just got scheduled for my VBT & Interview for 8/16 [email protected] US CBP office in Charlotte!! Yeaaaaa
                    Can anyone advise on the parking situation there?

I have my medical & fitness test on Monday afternoon (I am on practice mode......)
                    CBP
                    WrittenTest: 12/2010
                    NOR: 1/25/11
                    T.O. 6/21/11
                    Med & PFT1 7/25/11
                    VBT/Interview: 8/10/11[/B][/B]

ISO
                    Written Test 8/22/11

Comment

• so CBP pulled my credit yesterday but i still have not gotten a call yet for bi. everything else is done but my medical is still pending though i did it last week? any info on how long they call you for the bi? does everything have to say clear?
                      CBPO

GEO: Brownsville, TX
                      Test: 12/2010
                      NOR: 1/2011 (89%-no vet pref.)
                      TO: 6/7/2011
                      PreEmploy Forms: 6/12/2011 (complete)
                      Equip: 6/13/2011
                      FT1: 6/27/2011 (Passed))
                      VBT / SI: 7/11/11 (Passed)
                      BI: 9/13/11 (passed)
                      Medical: 7/15/2011 (cleared)
                      Poly: 8/9/2011(passed)
                      Drug Test: 9/8/2011(passed)
                      got the call: 9/20/2011
                      PFT2: 9/30/2011 (failed run by 40 seconds)
                      NEW PFT2: 05/08/2012
                      New EOD: 05/21/2012

ISO (Immigration Services Officer)

Test: 8/20/2011 (passed)

Comment

• Originally posted by shaniajam View Post
                        so CBP pulled my credit yesterday but i still have not gotten a call yet for bi. everything else is done but my medical is still pending though i did it last week? any info on how long they call you for the bi? does everything have to say clear?
                        Medical clears in about 4 weeks, investigator calls you when he is assigned to your case and can take 1-3 months from when it says "in the security office"... it will say clear when you have done and passed the step, not before.
                        CBPO
                        Written: 08/29/2007
                        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• For what it's worth, I sent an email to MHC asking a question regarding the new (at the time) geographic preference policy. They just got back to me today and failed to answer my question. I guess that's G O V for ya.

Comment

• Another CBP Chick here! Waiting on SW Cali since 2009. Second BI done April ...cass still reads pending. Just got sheduled my second medical exam but the lady said only medical not sure if I would re-do PFT1. Does the PFT1 expire?

Comment

• Originally posted by SDCBP View Post
                              Another CBP Chick here! Waiting on SW Cali since 2009. Second BI done April ...cass still reads pending. Just got sheduled my second medical exam but the lady said only medical not sure if I would re-do PFT1. Does the PFT1 expire?
                              2nd medical is not as intrusive or complete as the first... I had to do all of those steps 3 times, they all expire every year.
                              CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by friscoplayrsf View Post
                                Looks like my class date is back to aug2 so good luck Yoda. I'll be a class or two behind you. My background too long to clear. But it's clear now and I'll be doing vlc till then.
                                VLC's are a requirement now, from what I was told, and you won't have access to them without a full BI... I just find it weird that you were cleared on the system, you get the call, but yet when you get to your POE it says you're not cleared. I'm thinking there was some miscommunication between IA and MHC, and now you're delayed for another week! As long as you get there bud, have fun with the VLC's and don't fall asleep!...
                                CBPO

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14946 users online. 418 members and 14528 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X