300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by urdoc88 View Post
    I just recently had my fitness test and on CASS there is a check only on fitness. Is the medical exam separate appointment??

Thank You
    It should be all in one. (Fit 1 is included with the medical) Some contractor does it but once you do the FIT2 CBP does it)

FYI fit 2 is only after you have completed x y and z steps.
    CBPO
    Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
    TO: 2/2011
    Medical: 3/22/2011
    PT Test: 3/22/2011
    VBT: 3/2011
    Background: 3/2011
    Drug Test: 4/2011
    Referred to TSU: 5/2011
    PT Test 2: TBD
    FLETC: Good Question lol
    CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
    Info Session 9/2009
    Interview 3/2010
    COE 5/2010
    Medical 5/2010
    Fit/Background 7/2010
    All clear as of 11/2010
    FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator87 View Post
      That's exactly what I needed to know! Greatly appreciate it!!
      I'm really looking forward to the LASIK procedure tomorrow, I've heard only great things from everyone.
      Good Luck tomorrow Gator, I had LASIK done last year, all went well, so happy with the results. I wish I would of done it sooner! Take care.
      CBP
      WrittenTest: 12/2010
      NOR: 1/25/11
      T.O. 6/21/11
      Med & PFT1 7/25/11
      VBT/Interview: 8/10/11[/B][/B]

ISO
      Written Test 8/22/11

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterpistola View Post
        Please do not let this thread turn into another "ICE 1811". Take the ****ing contests to PMs. I come here for information regarding hiring not to read squabbles about how long the hiring process will take.

The bottomline: You will be waiting for a while so just forget about it. Members like Yoda should be an example to all prospective CBPO's that waiting pays off in the long run.
        Amen to that! BTW, how long does it take to become a CBPO again?

Jk, lmao!
        "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

BP Agent GEO: CA, SW Border.
        Written Test: 10/04/10
        NOR: 11/17/10 Passed(84%).
        TSL 1: 11/17/10
        OB: 03/01/11 Passed.
        Med/PTF1: 04/19/11 Passed
        TSL 2: 04/29/11.
        e-QIP: 05/08/11
        BI Interview: 07/26/11
        Drug test: 08/05/11
        Polygraph: 02/08/2012
        CBP Officer GEO: TX, SW Border.
        Written Test: 12/09/10
        NOR: 02/01/11 Passed(84%).
        TSL 1: 06/14/11
        PTF 1: 07/20/11Passed.
        VBT: 09/07/11 Passed

Comment

• Originally posted by gemini318 View Post
          Awesome, thanks. If you don't mind me asking, what job do you do with the Guard?
          I am a Commissioned Officer... still trying to change Branches though, so hopefully when I transfer to the FL Guard I can get a slot in the Signal Corps.
          Best of Luck!
          CBPO
          Written: 08/29/2007
          EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by pepe View Post
            Amen to that! BTW, how long does it take to become a CBPO again?

Jk, lmao!

Way to go Pepe, good humor will keeps us sane ..... well maybe!!
            CBP
            WrittenTest: 12/2010
            T.O. 6/21/11
            Med & PFT1 7/25/11
            VBT/Interview: 8/10/11[/B][/B]

ISO
            Written Test 8/22/11

Comment

• I understand the new comers are excited, but I also agree with everyone thats been on here for awhile. After you have done each step 2 or 3 times it becomes a lot less exciting. And guys like Yoda who are actually in FLETC have a lot more useful info about class makeups and their TO dates, then hear say information from others who have no real idea of whats going on. If you want real info about hiring call or email MHC, and talk to current CBPO's on this post.

Written 7/2008
              TO 8/2008
              1st TSU 1/2009
              Last TSU 6/2011

Comment

• STCK MKT
                Thanks for the bump!
                But, I'm not at FLETC yet, not until Monday, but we have a couple of people from the board that are there right now and have been keeping us updated. I will try my best to do the same, and try to keep the info fresh...
                CBPO
                Written: 08/29/2007
                EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                  I am a Commissioned Officer... still trying to change Branches though, so hopefully when I transfer to the FL Guard I can get a slot in the Signal Corps.
                  Best of Luck!
                  Sounds pretty cool. Good luck at FLETC!

Comment

• Yoda has a fan club! Lol

Anyway, dont let the newbies lose your cool.
                    TSU - 8/28/09
                    TO - 3/2009
                    On the job

Comment

• No problem Yoda I know you and a lot of other guys including myself have been waiting a long time, now when you get to FLETC look around for East Texas guys please! It would be greatly appreciated to know if anyone from my selection is there. MY TO is from so long ago I hope I hear something sometime soon! lol

Written 7/2008
                      TO 8/2008
                      TSU 1/2009
                      Last edited by stck_mkt; 07-19-2011, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• UrDoc88, my fitness test and medical were done separately which really was not the best scenario for me since the facility they had me do everything at was almost an hour away! From what I have seen on here some people are lucky enough to have both done together but there are also the lucky ones like you and me that have to do them separately. I don't think there is any real reasoning to the madness. I have my VBT tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed all goes well with that.
                        CBPO
                        Test: 12/6/10
                        T.O. 5/25/11
                        Geo: Laredo, TX

Comment

• Originally posted by GUILE View Post
                          UrDoc88, my fitness test and medical were done separately which really was not the best scenario for me since the facility they had me do everything at was almost an hour away! From what I have seen on here some people are lucky enough to have both done together but there are also the lucky ones like you and me that have to do them separately. I don't think there is any real reasoning to the madness. I have my VBT tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed all goes well with that.
                          Good luck! The doctor at the clinic filled out all the forms for the medical and gave me a physical exam. Maybe cass process the information differently. I hope I get my appointment for the VBT soon!! Did your background investigation start? I am meeting with my investigator in few days.

Comment

• You failed? you signed the sheet that says that you failed the fitness test?

Comment

• Originally posted by LEXIS View Post
                              Hello Everyone!
                              I am new to the forum. Is anyone in the hiring process for Georgia as well?
                              Where can I find details on the Fitness test? I am scheduled for it later this month. Thank you.
                              Good Morning,
                              I'm in the hiring process for Georgia.
                              CBPO
                              Test: 12/10

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

"If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again." — Aaliyah

Comment

• Hello Everyone,
                                I'm in the hiring process for Georgia. Can someone please give me a list of all the abbreviated terms. Thanks
                                CBPO
                                Test: 12/10

“The only real failure in life is the failure to try.”

"If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again." — Aaliyah

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10990 users online. 368 members and 10622 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X