X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Samer
    Thank you!!!
    How along do you think is the process?
    READ the thread... all of your questions have been answered many times before!... You don't even have to go that far back in pages to see the answers to your first post and this one...
    CBPO
    Written: 08/29/2007
    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• I just wanted to say I've been waiting 3 years now. Just felt like throwing it out there!

Written 7/2008
      TO 8/2008
      first TSU 1/2009

Comment

• Mind as well throw this in..

I waited nearly 2 years.

Written 3/2008
        switched geo / TO 3/2009
        TSU 8/2009
        TSU - 8/28/09
        TO - 3/2009
        On the job

Comment

• Originally posted by Samer
          I did. I'm getting many conflicting reports. Some say more than three years, and some advise less.
          Anyhow. there is nothing wrong by taking a chance
          bless you all, and good luck to everyone
          There 's no conflict just hear say from people... I'm giving you how it is, since I have been in the process and was just picked up, after waiting 3 years 11 months.
          Again READ the thread before you post a redundant question... You'll see how the process has changed through time by the experiences catalogued through the years by applicants and current officers posting here.
          CBPO

Comment

• I just wanted to keep you guys informed about my news. I will take my PFT2 next week, EOD on August 1st, and report to FLETC on August 16. Please wish me luck!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
              I just wanted to keep you guys informed about my news. I will take my PFT2 next week, EOD on August 1st, and report to FLETC on August 16. Please wish me luck!!
              Awesome. congrats on the CALL!!
              Tested: 8/2008
              TO: 12/2008
              GEO: LAX/LB
              1st TSU: 3/5/09
              2nd Medical: 6/1/11
              Cleared 6/22/11
              2nd BI: met 7/14/11
              Cleared 9/29/11
              2nd TSU:
              Referred to Schedule EOD: 9/23/2011

The Call: 10/24/11
              EOD: 11/21/11 (LAX)
              Fletc: 12/30 - 5/7/12

PFT2: 11/4/11 (passed)
              Final EOD letter: 11/7/11

Comment

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
                I just wanted to keep you guys informed about my news. I will take my PFT2 next week, EOD on August 1st, and report to FLETC on August 16. Please wish me luck!!
                Congrats on the call!... Don't drink coffee or get nervous before the PFT2, if your BP is too high you won't be able to do it, so relax it's nothing to sweat about. Just make sure you give your all on the runs.
                Hope to see you at FLETC in August, I'll be on my 4th week by then!
                CBPO

Comment

• I thought any day now I'd be getting called by my 2nd B.I. to redo this process 2 years after the first one...

Then I got an email from MHC this morning, saying the following forms were not submitted properly: All of them. Jeez...

I sent them in more than a month ago via fax. I have the originals still. I have the fax cover sheet and the confirmation it went through. I don't know what the heck this is all about. In the title of the email though BRP: BI Follow-Up.

Comment

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
                    Mind as well throw this in..

I waited nearly 2 years.

Written 3/2008
                    switched geo / TO 3/2009
                    TSU 8/2009
                    what are you talking about 2 years????.....its been more than 3 years since your written test and more than 2 years since your TO date in which we go by now...

Comment

• yes, many of us are 3+ years since we initially took the written test. 9-12 months getting through all the steps, and there you have it, 2+ years in waiting...
                      Last edited by davidB.; 07-19-2011, 02:56 AM.

Comment

• Its been over 3 years for me and the way its looking ill hit the 4 year mark from my test date before I get an EOD. I breezed through all the steps initially, then everything really slowed down right when I was in TSU. I had to put myself on an AD military hold early on but there is no way to know if I would have been hired during that time.
                        CBPO
                        TO - 05/08 JFK
                        EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by gcangelstar View Post
                          Hey everyone I know everyone is saying the process takes 2-3 years to clear, but from what I am seeing there is a lot of people that have been going through this process pretty fast. Sorry, maybe I am just keeping my hopes up that we will get picked up this year. I noticed that a few weeks ago there were new job openings for cbp, do you think this means that cbp still needs more people this year?
                          CBPO
                          Test: 12/9/10
                          NOR: 1/07/11
                          T.O. 4/1/11
                          Med/fitness- 5/13/11
                          (Qualifications and premployment forms cleared 6/20/11)
                          VBT- scheduled form 7/26/11
                          Background Investigator Meeting-?
                          Drug Test-?
                          Geo: Southwest border
                          i took the test in El Paso as well in 12/2010 right now i have everything checked off with the exception of the background and i just did my VBT test on 07/15/2011. As far as i know the process is moving fast as of late. In the El Paso area alone i am aware tha they are opening two more border crossing cites and they are also looking at opening more lanes. Therefore means that lots of spost are available.

Comment

• Originally posted by cjaime18 View Post
                            i took the test in El Paso as well in 12/2010 right now i have everything checked off with the exception of the background and i just did my VBT test on 07/15/2011. As far as i know the process is moving fast as of late. In the El Paso area alone i am aware tha they are opening two more border crossing cites and they are also looking at opening more lanes. Therefore means that lots of spost are available.
                            Keep in mind that the process for SWB applicants might be more quick to be picked up, but you'll still be waiting for at least 2 years. The ones that were picked up last that we know of were still from 09'... I'll post an update once I get in and see what my class is composed of, but all of you new applicants for the SWB are looking at a timeline of at least 2 years to being picked up.
                            CBPO

Comment

Last edited by waitingny; 11-21-2011, 10:45 AM. Reason: deleted

Comment

• Same goes with Me. Completed all the steps really quick and now i am also in the process of redoing everything..
                                2nd Medical completed Last week.. Just Today my BI went Pending and Says This.

"We have not received the background investigation documentation which is required to begin your investigation."

Question.. I did not recieve any Documents to send back.. Should i call MHC or BI?
                                Aslo how long does the 2nd BI usually take?
                                CBPO
                                GEO - NY/JFK
                                TO - 01/29/09
                                TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
                                Expired 6/10/11
                                Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10021 users online. 343 members and 9678 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X