Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
    He is lucky he just beat it. Congrats
    I didn't. Travel is going to suck getting home.

I just got the call EOD Blaine Aug 4th. Academy Sept 10 - Dec 30. I'm not sure if I am more nervous right now or excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by jwm0516 View Post

I just got the call EOD Blaine Aug 4th. Academy Sept 10 - Dec 30. I'm not sure if I am more nervous right now or excited.
      Congrats Though!

Comment

Congrats Though!
        Thanks and good luck to you.

Comment

Congrats and Good Luck. Did you just get "the Call" today?

jrq16

Comment

• jrq16:

My Qualifications are still pending, even though I handed the investigator a sealed envelope from my university with my transcripts, plus Copies of my Diplomas (I have a couple), which I had to show him the originals for him to verify. So, I have NO clue as to why they have not marked that as completed, unless it goes hand in hand with the BI.

I just really want an answer so I can figure out what to do next, instead of just holding my breath for the call... I have left a few opportunities go by waiting for this and as of right now I really regret it, cause I would've been done with training and working in the time they have taken on just the BI
            CBPO
            Written: 08/29/2007
            EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
              jrq16:

My Qualifications are still pending, even though I handed the investigator a sealed envelope from my university with my transcripts, plus Copies of my Diplomas (I have a couple), which I had to show him the originals for him to verify. So, I have NO clue as to why they have not marked that as completed, unless it goes hand in hand with the BI.

I just really want an answer so I can figure out what to do next, instead of just holding my breath for the call... I have left a few opportunities go by waiting for this and as of right now I really regret it, cause I would've been done with training and working in the time they have taken on just the BI
              The BI doesn't handle the quals the MHC does. Have your school send MHC a copy of your transcript, if you haven't already.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrq16 View Post
                Congrats and Good Luck. Did you just get "the Call" today?

jrq16
                Yep, I got it early this afternoon.

Comment

The BI doesn't handle the quals the MHC does. Have your school send MHC a copy of your transcript, if you haven't already.

I recently emailed MHC to verify that they received my transcripts from the universities that I attended. They were able to verify that they did receive them.

If you email them, make sure you include you applicant number and send it to [email protected]

Comment

I know MHC handles the Quals process. That's why I don't understand why it's not cleared yet. I'm not worried about being qualified. It's just the feeling of being left on someones desk. I contacted MHC about a month ago and they told me that there is "no set order, it's done at random". So I guess that's what I have to accept.

jrq16
                    Last edited by jrq16; 07-16-2008, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• MHC Never asked me for transcripts, the only person who asked to see proof of my education was the Investigator when we met. I remember being told, when they handed us the paperwork after taking the test, that we were not to send information or papers that were not asked for in the packet (such as transcripts). That we would supply those when asked for through the process. Still to this day I have not gotten a call from MHC asking for Transcripts, and the many times that I've called about my progress they have never mentioned it either...
                      CBPO
                      Written: 08/29/2007
                      EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• yoda,

this application process is a true test of mental endurance. i, as well as many others on this forum, share the same exact frustration and aggravation you are contending with. i took the written test in february 2007 and met with the bi in june 2007 and received my background clearance in march 2008. i had minor surgery in december and as a result had to requalify for medical clearance, etc. i am still waiting for the call. its been tedious, and the lack of communication toys with the mind. cass is a sick disease you cannot help but log into daily. all you can do is be patient. DO NOT hold your breath.

Comment

Yep, I got it early this afternoon.

Congrats, I'll see you there... Start FLETC on Sept 3rd.
                          Day one at CBP: Aug 4th, 2008
                          Day one at FLETC: Sept 3, 2008 Class 863
                          Graduated Dec 18, 2008

Its game on from here....

Comment

• Congrats to you as well. I'm not too enthused about Christmas but at least I'll be home for new years (grad Dec 30).

Comment

• I got a another question for you guys. I got a call from the investigator that will be doing my background today. He asked me to have copies of my drivers license, transcripts, etc... ready for him. He wants to meet at my house so he can talk to my neighbors and stuff like that. Anyway my question is if i get the interim clearance, does it look like ill be going to fletc anytime soon? Or how long does it usually take to be cleared to start fletc after meeting the investigator?
                              Last edited by cargo82; 07-16-2008, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cargo82 View Post
                                I got a another question for you guys. I got a call from the investigator that will be doing my background today. He asked me to have copies of my drivers license, transcripts, etc... ready for him. He wants to meet at my house so he can talk to my neighbors and stuff like that. Anyway my question is if i get the interim clearance, does it look like ill be going to fletc anytime soon? Or how long does it usually take to be cleared to start fletc after meeting the investigator?
                                If your background was completed you already have an interim. You'll be at FLETC once all your steps are completed. The BI is usually the longest, so you are ahead of the game.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6118 users online. 340 members and 5778 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X