Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, I changed mine on wednesday and the last email that was sent out to change the geo said we had until the 8th of june. I called MHC and they said that they are in the process of changing over into the new preference code. And what ever you changed it to after the 8th, will be under the new code. For instance, I changed mine to Georgia. My new code will be Southeastern region, which includeds the state of Georgia.

Comment

• Wow! I just took a quick vacation from reading these threads and new things pop up. I've been in both processes, bpa & cbpo, and I thought I knew every single acronym. Well, I'm gonna quote Borat... "NOT"!!!! What the fush is "SI"?
      "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

BP Agent GEO: CA, SW Border.
      Written Test: 10/04/10
      NOR: 11/17/10 Passed(84%).
      TSL 1: 11/17/10
      OB: 03/01/11 Passed.
      Med/PTF1: 04/19/11 Passed
      TSL 2: 04/29/11.
      e-QIP: 05/08/11
      BI Interview: 07/26/11
      Drug test: 08/05/11
      Polygraph: 02/08/2012
      CBP Officer GEO: TX, SW Border.
      Written Test: 12/09/10
      NOR: 02/01/11 Passed(84%).
      TSL 1: 06/14/11
      PTF 1: 07/20/11Passed.
      VBT: 09/07/11 Passed

Comment

• By the way yoda, I'd like to congratulate you for your EOD. I know you got it like a century ago but better late than never. Boy, I was a fan of yours already. I really admired your patience. I don't think anybody else deserved that EOD more than you little green dude. I really look forward to work along sides you. Enjoy man!!!!!
        "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

BP Agent GEO: CA, SW Border.
        Written Test: 10/04/10
        NOR: 11/17/10 Passed(84%).
        TSL 1: 11/17/10
        OB: 03/01/11 Passed.
        Med/PTF1: 04/19/11 Passed
        TSL 2: 04/29/11.
        e-QIP: 05/08/11
        BI Interview: 07/26/11
        Drug test: 08/05/11
        Polygraph: 02/08/2012
        CBP Officer GEO: TX, SW Border.
        Written Test: 12/09/10
        NOR: 02/01/11 Passed(84%).
        TSL 1: 06/14/11
        PTF 1: 07/20/11Passed.
        VBT: 09/07/11 Passed

Comment

• Originally posted by pepe View Post
          Wow! I just took a quick vacation from reading these threads and new things pop up. I've been in both processes, bpa & cbpo, and I thought I knew every single acronym. Well, I'm gonna quote Borat... "NOT"!!!! What the fush is "SI"?
          "Standard Interview" It is a panel interview.
          CBPO
          Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
          TO: 2/2011
          Medical: 3/22/2011
          PT Test: 3/22/2011
          VBT: 3/2011
          Background: 3/2011
          Drug Test: 4/2011
          Referred to TSU: 5/2011
          PT Test 2: TBD
          FLETC: Good Question lol
          CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
          Info Session 9/2009
          Interview 3/2010
          COE 5/2010
          Medical 5/2010
          Fit/Background 7/2010
          All clear as of 11/2010
          FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

Comment

• SI...structured interview.

Those of you in the running for BPA as well will likely have a SI for each position.

Comment

• merlin,

i am crossing my fingers for some good news this week, i hope hr havent forgotten about me!
              CBPO
              Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
              TO: 2/2011
              Medical: 3/22/2011
              PT Test: 3/22/2011
              VBT: 3/2011
              Background: 3/2011
              Drug Test: 4/2011
              Referred to TSU: 5/2011
              PT Test 2: TBD
              FLETC: Good Question lol
              CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
              Info Session 9/2009
              Interview 3/2010
              COE 5/2010
              Medical 5/2010
              Fit/Background 7/2010
              All clear as of 11/2010
              FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by ladyta2004 View Post
                well, I changed mine on wednesday and the last email that was sent out to change the geo said we had until the 8th of june. I called MHC and they said that they are in the process of changing over into the new preference code. And what ever you changed it to after the 8th, will be under the new code. For instance, I changed mine to Georgia. My new code will be Southeastern region, which includeds the state of Georgia.
                so they should send me an email back saying they received it soon? Are they just backed up?

Comment

• Yea. When they update their systems with the codes. I havent received anything yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by pepe View Post
                    By the way yoda, I'd like to congratulate you for your EOD. I know you got it like a century ago but better late than never. Boy, I was a fan of yours already. I really admired your patience. I don't think anybody else deserved that EOD more than you little green dude. I really look forward to work along sides you. Enjoy man!!!!!
                    Thanks man... it was a really long time coming, but I finally got it!...
                    Hope we cross paths in the line, and Best of Luck with your process!
                    CBPO
                    Written: 08/29/2007
                    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by shaniajam View Post
                      well my husband's best friend works for CBPO at port of miami and he didnt start any of the steps until 2 1/2 years after passing the exam. He told me because my stuff is going through quickly since i picked the SW, that more than likely we will be in the academy beofre the end of the year. i hope this is true.
                      He went through when you tested and you waited year to receive a TO, and then the process flew by up to your EOD... That is no longer the truth, as you receive your TO rather quickly... do your steps one right behind the other, and then you sit and wait.
                      If you are just starting for the SWB you still have at least 2 years of waiting, unless they change how they do things in the near future...
                      CBPO
                      Written: 08/29/2007
                      EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• In TSU since 4/09 for LAX/LB...2 years, 3 months.

I just felt like writing that.

Way back then, people were getting a EOD in under a year. If I only knew....

Comment

• Originally posted by davidB. View Post
                          In TSU since 4/09 for LAX/LB...2 years, 3 months.

I just felt like writing that.

Way back then, people were getting a EOD in under a year. If I only knew....
                          You should email them and make sure your processes are not expiring soon. I was in tsu 3/09 and then taken out due to expiring process.
                          Last edited by dannyw; 07-18-2011, 12:25 AM.
                          Tested: 8/2008
                          TO: 12/2008
                          GEO: LAX/LB
                          1st TSU: 3/5/09
                          2nd Medical: 6/1/11
                          Cleared 6/22/11
                          2nd BI: met 7/14/11
                          Cleared 9/29/11
                          2nd TSU:
                          Referred to Schedule EOD: 9/23/2011

The Call: 10/24/11
                          EOD: 11/21/11 (LAX)
                          Fletc: 12/30 - 5/7/12

PFT2: 11/4/11 (passed)
                          Final EOD letter: 11/7/11

Comment

• Thanks, but I forgot to mention that I was taken out when my medical/drug/forms/B.I. all hit the magical 2 year mark.
                            drug renewed, medical i passed, just waiting on my 2nd B.I. to start

so i guess I'm not in TSU anymore, though I like to think I am.

I just applied to the LAX announcement for TSA. Suddenly their almost year long process doesn't look too bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdesa View Post
                              I know on the machine that tested me, if i pressed the button when there was no soun it would repeat the test. The nurse that tested me said my hearing was fantastic, but when your sitting there you think your hearing things when you dont lol.
                              When I did mine...I got told I had perfect hearing. The look on my face was priceless, I thought I was pretty deaf! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by davidB. View Post
                                Thanks, but I forgot to mention that I was taken out when my medical/drug/forms/B.I. all hit the magical 2 year mark.
                                drug renewed, medical i passed, just waiting on my 2nd B.I. to start

so i guess I'm not in TSU anymore, though I like to think I am.

I just applied to the LAX announcement for TSA. Suddenly their almost year long process doesn't look too bad.
                                I have had extensive experience with tsa and the process for tso and in my experience larger airports and hubs tend to have there stiff together my process lasted 8 months on the noise. As long as u take first available appointments it goes faster. Only thing that sucks is tsa just got approval to add gender requirements to there posting. So if u score 100 on everything but they need girls they will take lower rank candidate for girls. Plus the probation period for tsa was two years when i did process a year ago. Watch out for the dual credit checks i was not sent to training because my foreclosure on my house took to long to clear. so i passed everything except final credit check.
                                cbpo
                                test 7-12-11
                                nor 8-31-2011 score 86 swb

iso
                                test 8-23-11

bpa
                                test 9-6-2011
                                nor 9-28-2011 score 90
                                geo ca

sps
                                geo Houston Texas
                                nor 8-1-2011 score 92

FBI evidence tech
                                application received 8-15-2011

Tsa
                                cbt passed 10-12-2009
                                c/o 8-2-2010
                                credit check 10-1-2010
                                e86 turned in 8-6-2010
                                airport assessment waiting for call

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5761 users online. 268 members and 5493 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X