Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is it me or its been real quiet on the "calls" for past few days?
    TSU - 8/28/09
    TO - 3/2009
    On the job

    Comment


    • Has anyone heard of anyone geting the Call for Buffalo lately? I know calls have been going out so just wondering if any in BUF! My 2nd BI is still pending so I'm out of TSU for now

      Mary
      CBPO
      Test: July 2008
      TO: 12/26/08
      VBT 1/21/09-passed
      Medical - 1/21/09 - cleared 4/28
      Fitness - 1/21/09 - passed
      Drug test - 2/5/09- passed
      BI - Cleared
      TSU -4/29/09 (Buffalo)
      BI2 - cleared 8/11

      ICE Special Agent
      Test 7/22/09 passed

      Comment


      • Originally posted by PMESA View Post
        Hey xtrider when did you take your entrance exam? I'm also here waiting on "The Call" for Miami
        I took it Nov 10 if am not mistaken.
        Received a TO jun 14
        Backgroung starts 2 days later
        Have a medical or a physical tuesday 12 july.

        What about you. Also I scored a 91 on the entrance test.

        I did 50 push ups in 35 seconds and then I stop because It would not make a difference to keep doing push ups and tired myself
        50 sit ups in one minute
        Steps real easy
        lift the box 8 times in 25 seconds
        12 side steps in 10 seconds

        Not bad I guess

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bflogirl View Post
          Has anyone heard of anyone geting the Call for Buffalo lately? I know calls have been going out so just wondering if any in BUF! My 2nd BI is still pending so I'm out of TSU for now

          Mary

          Someone on the Delphi Forums was recently "called" Also someone at the academy posted that 5 people were at FLETC for Buffalo right now.

          Comment


          • it's funny that right after my VBT / SI on monday, they called me for my medical to do it this friday. Now my BI is in the security office. Everything is going really fast. It's like i am getting everthing done in the space of 1 1/2 months. Then to just "hurry up and wait" it is just depressing. I gotta get out of this dead end job and plant a future for my kids. I'm just gonna pray.
            CBPO

            GEO: Brownsville, TX
            Test: 12/2010
            NOR: 1/2011 (89%-no vet pref.)
            TO: 6/7/2011
            PreEmploy Forms: 6/12/2011 (complete)
            Equip: 6/13/2011
            FT1: 6/27/2011 (Passed))
            VBT / SI: 7/11/11 (Passed)
            BI: 9/13/11 (passed)
            Medical: 7/15/2011 (cleared)
            Poly: 8/9/2011(passed)
            Drug Test: 9/8/2011(passed)
            got the call: 9/20/2011
            PFT2: 9/30/2011 (failed run by 40 seconds)
            NEW PFT2: 05/08/2012
            New EOD: 05/21/2012

            ISO (Immigration Services Officer)

            Test: 8/20/2011 (passed)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by xtrider View Post
              I took it Nov 10 if am not mistaken.
              Received a TO jun 14
              Backgroung starts 2 days later
              Have a medical or a physical tuesday 12 july.

              What about you. Also I scored a 91 on the entrance test.

              I did 50 push ups in 35 seconds and then I stop because It would not make a difference to keep doing push ups and tired myself
              50 sit ups in one minute
              Steps real easy
              lift the box 8 times in 25 seconds
              12 side steps in 10 seconds

              Not bad I guess
              more than not bad, that was great. i bearly made it and if it wasnt for the instructor giving me the test motivating me, i may have fell out after the 3rd minute of the step test so pretty great, i might add. then again, i am not in good physical shape, so good for you. i'm getting there though.
              CBPO

              GEO: Brownsville, TX
              Test: 12/2010
              NOR: 1/2011 (89%-no vet pref.)
              TO: 6/7/2011
              PreEmploy Forms: 6/12/2011 (complete)
              Equip: 6/13/2011
              FT1: 6/27/2011 (Passed))
              VBT / SI: 7/11/11 (Passed)
              BI: 9/13/11 (passed)
              Medical: 7/15/2011 (cleared)
              Poly: 8/9/2011(passed)
              Drug Test: 9/8/2011(passed)
              got the call: 9/20/2011
              PFT2: 9/30/2011 (failed run by 40 seconds)
              NEW PFT2: 05/08/2012
              New EOD: 05/21/2012

              ISO (Immigration Services Officer)

              Test: 8/20/2011 (passed)

              Comment


              • did anyone else change their Geographic location? I sent an email and have not heard back from MHC? Is there a number to call to change the location?

                Comment


                • hey waterpistola,

                  i have not changed my geo location, fairly new in the hiring process. however, i believe the number is (952)857-2927 for mhc.
                  BPA( California)

                  NOR 75( no clue why am i stuck in the 70's) 9/2011

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by sr20 View Post
                    Is it me or its been real quiet on the "calls" for past few days?
                    i just email MHC last week, they said there is no funded position in New York right now. but my frd who jsut report to the Champlain NY on monday said thas his port and Buffalo NEED TO hire 1-3 more ppl in few months but still waitting for funds.

                    i hopr this is truth but its just all the info pass from higher rank officer from the port not from thr MHC
                    Last edited by poolearmor; 07-14-2011, 11:40 AM.

                    Comment


                    • I hope it's not till the next fiscal year for funded position...
                      _____________
                      CBPO - Washington Northern Border
                      Test: 2/27/2009
                      NOR: 3/09/09 (81% w/o vet.)
                      TO: 4/09/09
                      Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                      TSU: 6/11/09

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dghai62 View Post
                        hey waterpistola,

                        i have not changed my geo location, fairly new in the hiring process. however, i believe the number is (952)857-2927 for mhc.
                        Thanks, I was calling a number from an email I received in April...i then found that they switched numbers over 4th of July weekend.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by poolearmor View Post
                          i just email MHC last week, they said there is no funded position in New York right now. but my frd who jsut report to the Champlain NY on monday said thas his port and Buffalo NEED TO hire 1-3 more ppl in few months but still waitting for funds.

                          i hopr this is truth but its just all the info pass from higher rank officer from the port not from thr MHC
                          I hope this is true as well. I also hope my 2nd BI clears by then because I am up there on the magic "list" Have you had to redo any steps yet? When did you test? I tested in Aug 08

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by shaniajam View Post
                            it's funny that right after my VBT / SI on monday, they called me for my medical to do it this friday. Now my BI is in the security office. Everything is going really fast. It's like i am getting everthing done in the space of 1 1/2 months. Then to just "hurry up and wait" it is just depressing. I gotta get out of this dead end job and plant a future for my kids. I'm just gonna pray.
                            You might want to edit your font size on the signature.... it is indeed way too big! :-)
                            CBPO
                            Written: 08/29/2007
                            EOD: July 11, 2011

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by poolearmor View Post
                              i just email MHC last week, they said there is no funded position in New York right now. but my frd who jsut report to the Champlain NY on monday said thas his port and Buffalo NEED TO hire 1-3 more ppl in few months but still waitting for funds.

                              i hopr this is truth but its just all the info pass from higher rank officer from the port not from thr MHC
                              Many POE's are in need of bodies and sadly they have no say in it... Whatever they tell you from the port side has no grounds as they don't know when they're getting new people, other than after someone gets "the call" and they pass their PFT2... and even then only the Mission Support or HR person from the POE knows.
                              CBPO
                              Written: 08/29/2007
                              EOD: July 11, 2011

                              Comment


                              • Went shooting today. Fired 50 rounds. Minimum was 5-10 rounds. Love my instructors!

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9553 users online. 404 members and 9149 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X