Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice day of in-process paperwork... Fun Stuff!... and then the Oath!
    I now have 8 days of fun computer based training to look forward to...
    Keep the hope alive as you move on as if you never applied and the call will come! I guess I'm a true testament for this.
    Retake whatever test they ask for, send in paperwork when they ask, and always be patient... Took me almost 3 years and 11 months to get the job!
    CBPO
    Written: 08/29/2007
    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Got sworn in today! Finally the wait is over. Yoda see you in a couple weeks.

Comment

• I took the written test for border patrol agent september of last year. I understand that the test score are valid for 1 year. Is the test for CBP Officer the same as the one for Border Patrol Agent?
        San Francisco PD
        04/2009 - applied
        written - passed
        physical - passed
        oral - passed

Berkeley PD
        07/2010 - applied
        written - passed
        physical - passed
        oral - passed

FAMS
        09/13/2010 - applied

USPP
        08/2010 - applied
        08/27/2010 - written

Border Patrol
        08/2010 - applied
        09/10/2010 - written
        09/15/2010 - NOR 95 with no vet points

Comment

• Hey yoda, after you changed your location from Long Beach to Florida did that slow the process down for you at all because you got a new TO?

Comment

• Originally posted by DROnSF View Post
            I took the written test for border patrol agent september of last year. I understand that the test score are valid for 1 year. Is the test for CBP Officer the same as the one for Border Patrol Agent?
            My friend is trying to find out the same thing... and he's also from San Francisco. Andrew is that you?

But really though, I don't think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by stck_mkt View Post
              Hey yoda, after you changed your location from Long Beach to Florida did that slow the process down for you at all because you got a new TO?
              The only thing that "slows down" will be your TO date, as you will be selected according to it and you'll have a later date, but much earlier than those applying at that time... all steps completed carry over, so you will hit TSU quicker than those applicants that have to test for that announcement.
              CBPO

Comment

I took the written test for border patrol agent september of last year. I understand that the test score are valid for 1 year. Is the test for CBP Officer the same as the one for Border Patrol Agent?
                No, the test for CBP has Math in it... and the results can be extended for another year if you submit the extension form.
                CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                  No, the test for CBP has Math in it... and the results can be extended for another year if you submit the extension form.
                  Sounds good. Thank you. It's too bad the officer test isn't offered up here in San Francisco.

Do you know where I can find the extension form?
                  San Francisco PD
                  04/2009 - applied
                  written - passed
                  physical - passed
                  oral - passed

Berkeley PD
                  07/2010 - applied
                  written - passed
                  physical - passed
                  oral - passed

FAMS
                  09/13/2010 - applied

USPP
                  08/2010 - applied
                  08/27/2010 - written

Border Patrol
                  08/2010 - applied
                  09/10/2010 - written
                  09/15/2010 - NOR 95 with no vet points

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                    Nice day of in-process paperwork... Fun Stuff!... and then the Oath!
                    I now have 8 days of fun computer based training to look forward to...
                    Keep the hope alive as you move on as if you never applied and the call will come! I guess I'm a true testament for this.
                    Retake whatever test they ask for, send in paperwork when they ask, and always be patient... Took me almost 3 years and 11 months to get the job!
                    Congrats! Enjoy the xtranormal computer classes!

Comment

• What does everyone think the best SWB work location is and why? (Guess this is for the guys on the job already). Congrats Yoda do your thing bro!
                      CBP: CBPO
                      EOD: 10/11/11 (South Texas)

Comment

Sounds good. Thank you. It's too bad the officer test isn't offered up here in San Francisco.

Do you know where I can find the extension form?
                        You can probably find it within your NOR packet.
                        CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by BKsfinest10 View Post
                          What does everyone think the best SWB work location is and why? (Guess this is for the guys on the job already). Congrats Yoda do your thing bro!
                          From what I have gathered, all of the SWB is pretty much the same... It will be at a much higher rate of action that you'll see anywhere else, and the scenery (desert) will be the same no matter where you go.
                          CBPO

Comment

• Yoda you started your online class already? I start mine tomorrow, I was out by 1430. you got head start lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by friscoplayrsf View Post
                              Yoda you started your online class already? I start mine tomorrow, I was out by 1430. you got head start lol.
                              I start tomorrow as well, I was out by 15:30 today though...
                              CBPO

Comment

• are you driving from California to Florida? I'm wondering what the furthest people are will to drive to FLETC is.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8720 users online. 452 members and 8268 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X