300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stck_mkt View Post
    Hey when you guys head to FLETC look around and see if anyone is from East Texas if you wouldn't mind. And thanks Yoda for answering my question about what the TO date is again. I have till July 14th to clear up all my medical stuff and then I will be all green on CASS again so hopefully this time around I will get the call!!
    I am at FLETC right now. As far as I know, the only people from Tejas are from Presidio, Hidalgo, El Paso, Progreso, and Laredo.

Comment

• Finally got PFT2 info. July 12 in Platsburg, NY. 5 hours from where I live. Wish it was sooner just to get it out of the way. Got some nervous energy about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPO11 View Post
        Finally got PFT2 info. July 12 in Platsburg, NY. 5 hours from where I live. Wish it was sooner just to get it out of the way. Got some nervous energy about it.
        Ahhh...Plattsburgh, NY.

I graduated HS in Plattsburgh...back in the days when it still had the AFB. I've got some good ol' memories of that place.

Anyhow, good luck on the PFT2.

Enjoy the scenic mountains on your drive.

Comment

• Got a missed call on my phone today from a number I didn't recognize and I cant help but get that little feeling every time that the missed call could have been "the call". Its also slightly driving me nuts that I keep hearing about people getting EODs and calls for PFT2s in my geo location and my damn background is still pending.
          CBPO
          TO - 05/08 JFK
          EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
            I haven't been on here for awhile but wanted you guys to know that I GOT THE CALL today!! Looks like I will be taking the PFT2 soon.
            Congrats. See u at Fletc. When is your academy date.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPO11 View Post
              Finally got PFT2 info. July 12 in Platsburg, NY. 5 hours from where I live. Wish it was sooner just to get it out of the way. Got some nervous energy about it.
              Congrats. See you at Fletc.

Comment

• Originally posted by LIcoastie View Post
                Got a missed call on my phone today from a number I didn't recognize and I cant help but get that little feeling every time that the missed call could have been "the call". Its also slightly driving me nuts that I keep hearing about people getting EODs and calls for PFT2s in my geo location and my damn background is still pending.
                You need to have all green checks to get the call. Work on that then you will get the call soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by friscoplayrsf View Post
                  Congrats. See u at Fletc. When is your academy date.
                  Thanks!! I'm not sure of my date because I MISSED THE CALL!! Can you believe that?? I waited 2 years for that call and I missed it!! CBP left a message saying that I needed to call her right away for a job offer they have for me. I tried to call back but they were gone for the day. I will know more tomorrow. I would love to know what the PT2 test was like if you don't mind.
                  Last edited by cajunchik; 07-06-2011, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Well Congrats and get ready for your pft2. Just call them tomorrow and the job is yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
                      Thanks!! I'm not sure of my date because I MISSED THE CALL!! Can you believe that?? I waited 2 years for that call and I missed it!! CBP left a message saying that I needed to call her right away for a job offer they have for me. I tried to call back but they were gone for the day. I will know more tomorrow. I would love to know what the PT2 test was like if you don't mind.
                      Congrats on the call... Know that you're extremely lucky to have waited so little in comparison to others...
                      You'll get the details on the PFT2 when you accept it... but here goes--
                      220 yard run - 50 sec or less
                      17 Push Up's
                      25 Sit Up's
                      1.5 miles in 17:15 or less...

Sounds simple enough, but when you add them up together with 5 minutes of rest from each... it'll add up. Nothing dramatic, but you'll notice it.
                      CBPO
                      Written: 08/29/2007
                      EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• has anyone ever gotten the call and off to training in one year based on a hot location that they needed people for? i am starting to give up now with getting the call. i only did the exam in dec 2010 and have done everything aprt from the vbt which is on july 11 for me and waiting on the background to clear so how much longer? if i will be here another 2 years for the southwest border (texas) then i might as well take it easy.
                        CBPO

GEO: Brownsville, TX
                        Test: 12/2010
                        NOR: 1/2011 (89%-no vet pref.)
                        TO: 6/7/2011
                        PreEmploy Forms: 6/12/2011 (complete)
                        Equip: 6/13/2011
                        FT1: 6/27/2011 (Passed))
                        VBT / SI: 7/11/11 (Passed)
                        BI: 9/13/11 (passed)
                        Medical: 7/15/2011 (cleared)
                        Poly: 8/9/2011(passed)
                        Drug Test: 9/8/2011(passed)
                        got the call: 9/20/2011
                        PFT2: 9/30/2011 (failed run by 40 seconds)
                        NEW PFT2: 05/08/2012
                        New EOD: 05/21/2012

ISO (Immigration Services Officer)

Test: 8/20/2011 (passed)

Comment

• Originally posted by shaniajam View Post
                          has anyone ever gotten the call and off to training in one year based on a hot location that they needed people for? i am starting to give up now with getting the call. i only did the exam in dec 2010 and have done everything aprt from the vbt which is on july 11 for me and waiting on the background to clear so how much longer? if i will be here another 2 years for the southwest border (texas) then i might as well take it easy.
                          YES...take it easy.
                          The days where applicants were picked up in 3-6 months have been gone for quite some time and won't be coming back anytime soon. I'll take 6 months to a year just to clear your BI (after you meet the Investigator), and if you don't draw a Poly... you'll sit in TSU waiting your turn in line. Right now they're still picking up people with TO's from 09' on those "high needs" POE's on the SWB. You will learn how to "hurry up and wait" with the G...
                          CBPO
                          Written: 08/29/2007
                          EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Anybody want the days of 3-6 month hires back...follow this link and hit up your Congressman to support HR 1561...the PORTS act.

Among other things, the act moves to hire 5000 new CBPOs.

Prospective hires...edit the last paragraph to reflect your prospective status.

http://capwiz.com/nteu/issues/alert/...174501&type=CO

Comment

• My background went pending a week ago and they stated in am due for a credit check. My question is for you guys who have had your background refreshed via credit check, how long after pending on CASS did it take for them to send the forms?

Comment

• if you talked to them they should send you the forms soon. just contact them in a week if you dont get the forms.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8950 users online. 451 members and 8499 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X