• Originally posted by friscoplayrsf View Post
      Two seats only?
      It's a hatch but the back is small...
      CBPO
      Written: 08/29/2007
      EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by friscoplayrsf View Post
        So I guess all of us will eventually run into each other at fletc even though we won't know each others real names. Lol. My Cass changed to scheduled to report jul 11th. So pft2 should be sooner than later.
        I just checked my CASS. That is a cool feeling.

Frisco and Yoda, are you guys shadowing for three weeks at your port before going to FLETC?

Comment

• Just got that good ole PFT1 out of here VBT Aug 4th! I can smell the FLETC chicken...Haha
          CBP: CBPO
          EOD: 10/11/11 (South Texas)

Comment

• Im new here....still waiting for my pre employment forms. I got the fingerprint cards last weekend but still nothing.....I do have a question for any of you guys here. I am about 150 lbs...5'9 and I havent exercised since 5 or 6 years. I cant do one push up...I dont have any muscle on my arms. Any recomendations? I know it will take a long time for this process....but I need to take an fitness test...Im not sure how hard this will be...

Comment

• Originally posted by elsacsi View Post
              Im new here....still waiting for my pre employment forms. I got the fingerprint cards last weekend but still nothing.....I do have a question for any of you guys here. I am about 150 lbs...5'9 and I havent exercised since 5 or 6 years. I cant do one push up...I dont have any muscle on my arms. Any recomendations? I know it will take a long time for this process....but I need to take an fitness test...Im not sure how hard this will be...
              The only thing I can say is start working out. The fitness test is not the toughest in the world but you need to be in some sort of shape to get by. When I took the first test I was maybe a two time a week gym goer and I didn't kill it everytime, but if you havent been in the gym for a few years you may have some problems with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                An "interim" clearance is granted in some cases, most times before you even meet the Investigator. Going from TO to TSU in 4 months is a classic example of it. A complete BI takes at least 3-6 mo to be fully adjudicated and this time is from when you meet with the Investigator... not from when CASS shows "in the security office".
                When it went back to pending it was for the refresher... where they run the credit check and that's it. If it goes back to pending again it will be for a Full BI.
                That timeline excludes those who have a current clearance with BOP...
                okay so what you are saying is, it expires 2 years from when the BI is fully Adjudicated by your BI Investigor.. Which can Possibly be few months after The TSU date?
                Thanks so much
                CBPO
                GEO - NY/JFK
                TO - 01/29/09
                TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
                Expired 6/10/11
                Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by BKsfinest10 View Post
                  Just got that good ole PFT1 out of here VBT Aug 4th! I can smell the FLETC chicken...Haha
                  That FLETC chicken is a couple of years away brother... Not to put you down, just don't get those hopes up to be sitting in waiting, and then frustration kicks in.
                  CBPO

Comment

Im new here....still waiting for my pre employment forms. I got the fingerprint cards last weekend but still nothing.....I do have a question for any of you guys here. I am about 150 lbs...5'9 and I havent exercised since 5 or 6 years. I cant do one push up...I dont have any muscle on my arms. Any recomendations? I know it will take a long time for this process....but I need to take an fitness test...Im not sure how hard this will be...
                    By the time you get the call you will need to do 17 proper push ups, 25 proper sit ups, 1.5 mile in 17 min and 220 yard dash in 50 sec... I'd say get the ball rolling NOW, or you won't even pass the PFT1.
                    CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                      That FLETC chicken is a couple of years away brother... Not to put you down, just don't get those hopes up to be sitting in waiting, and then frustration kicks in.
                      Nah i know Yoda trust me been waiting on ICE since 08. Just feels like this process is moving slightly quicker than any other I put in for. Time will tell.
                      CBP: CBPO
                      EOD: 10/11/11 (South Texas)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rshen11 View Post
                        okay so what you are saying is, it expires 2 years from when the BI is fully Adjudicated by your BI Investigor.. Which can Possibly be few months after The TSU date?
                        Thanks so much
                        Indeed,
                        but the Investigator submits his report within 2 weeks from your meeting... it then falls into IA to be adjudicated and that's where the process slows down to a crawl. The Investigator is not the Adjudicator, he simply submits a report about the findings of the investigation, it is then up to the Adjudicator in IA to say yes or no... but most of the time waiting is simply for them to get to your file, once the get to it it takes almost no time at all depending on how complex or if they have to issue a NOPA. This is when it really slows down and you'll end up waiting 1-2 years to finalize it.
                        I'm explaining this for those who are not familiar of how this works... as I have gone through most situations that can arise with the BI portion.
                        CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by BKsfinest10 View Post
                          Nah i know Yoda trust me been waiting on ICE since 08. Just feels like this process is moving slightly quicker than any other I put in for. Time will tell.
                          They're really quick about processing up until the BI, after that you sit in TSU waiting for your number to be next.... which you can see that they're going through 08-09 applicants still...
                          CBPO

Comment

• thx! I will start going to the gym

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPO11 View Post
                              I just checked my CASS. That is a cool feeling.

Frisco and Yoda, are you guys shadowing for three weeks at your port before going to FLETC?
                              As of now I have to shadow for three weeks. I think those three weeks consist of VLC virtual learning courses.

Comment

thx! I will start going to the gym
                                You need to try the Couch to 5k approach. Search it on google.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11298 users online. 412 members and 10886 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X