300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gcangelstar View Post
    Yoda congratulations! I know you have waited a long time for the call. Please let us know how your pt2 goes. I would really like to know how much time they give you to catch your breath before another exercise
    You get a 5 min break in between exercises
    CBPO
    Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
    TO: 2/2011
    Medical: 3/22/2011
    PT Test: 3/22/2011
    VBT: 3/2011
    Background: 3/2011
    Drug Test: 4/2011
    Referred to TSU: 5/2011
    PT Test 2: TBD
    FLETC: Good Question lol
    CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
    Info Session 9/2009
    Interview 3/2010
    COE 5/2010
    Medical 5/2010
    Fit/Background 7/2010
    All clear as of 11/2010
    FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

Comment

• Yoda fyi I haven't received any information, regarding pft2 yet, and the holiday is coming. 4th of july

Comment

• I just find it amazing that we finally got the call and we still have to wait. So close, so close. Just want to take the PFT2 and start this. Hopefully get a date for it tommorrow.

Comment

• Yeah I want to take it also. I went to the gym this morning before work. Sticking to my routine till they give us. The date should be in 3-8days

Comment

• Hi, am new to this thread and I've read a good chuck of it. Reading all of your struggles is pretty discouraging and kinda depressing considering I started the process in April. I feel for those who have waited so long. I hope I don't have to wait that long but am guessing I will. Anyway, good luck to everyone.

One quick question: I have the VBT on Friday, can someone please give me an idea as to what to expect? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by friscoplayrsf View Post
              Yeah I want to take it also. I went to the gym this morning before work. Sticking to my routine till they give us. The date should be in 3-8days
              Yeah im not worried about passing the test. Ive been doing crossfit exercises for the 2 years ive been waiting. Just want to do it.

Comment

• Video based test is cake. Just don't pull your gun lol and you'll be fine.
                Last edited by friscoplayrsf; 06-29-2011, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gemini318 View Post
                  Hi, am new to this thread and I've read a good chuck of it. Reading all of your struggles is pretty discouraging and kinda depressing considering I started the process in April. I feel for those who have waited so long. I hope I don't have to wait that long but am guessing I will. Anyway, good luck to everyone.

One quick question: I have the VBT on Friday, can someone please give me an idea as to what to expect? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
                  It's not depressing unless you get dq'd it's actually makes it better to know that eventually people get hired instead of just never getting the job. Just change your point of view.

Comment

Hi, am new to this thread and I've read a good chuck of it. Reading all of your struggles is pretty discouraging and kinda depressing considering I started the process in April. I feel for those who have waited so long. I hope I don't have to wait that long but am guessing I will. Anyway, good luck to everyone.

Where is your geo location?

Comment

• Originally posted by friscoplayrsf View Post
                      It's not depressing unless you get dq'd it's actually makes it better to know that eventually people get hired instead of just never getting the job. Just change your point of view.

Yeah you are right, no argument there. As long as they're still talking to me, I still have a shot. Thanks for the heads up on the VBT

Comment

• Originally posted by CBPO11 View Post
                        Where is your geo location?
                        SWB- El Paso

Comment

• Originally posted by hangman View Post
                          Yoda:

It took you basically FOUR years to get a EOD date. I don't think I could have waited that long.

Does anyone know the longest wait for a job with CBP? Anyone ever wait 7-9 years?
                          No one has waited 9 years ...yet.

CBP was born in March of 2003.

Realistically, since they were hiring 2500-2900 people during each of 2007, 2008,and 2009...I imagine it would be the odd person that would be left in the system after 5 years. I suppose it is possible though, depending on an odd set of occurrences.

Comment

• quick question: i turned in all of my forms, did equip, did medical, and did pft1 and sent my finger prints, yet still CASS still say pending for all of them. I understand that the pft1 will take a couple of weeks but should therest of stuff take that long to clear? i did them the beginning of June 2011?
                            CBPO

GEO: Brownsville, TX
                            Test: 12/2010
                            NOR: 1/2011 (89%-no vet pref.)
                            TO: 6/7/2011
                            PreEmploy Forms: 6/12/2011 (complete)
                            Equip: 6/13/2011
                            FT1: 6/27/2011 (Passed))
                            VBT / SI: 7/11/11 (Passed)
                            BI: 9/13/11 (passed)
                            Medical: 7/15/2011 (cleared)
                            Poly: 8/9/2011(passed)
                            Drug Test: 9/8/2011(passed)
                            got the call: 9/20/2011
                            PFT2: 9/30/2011 (failed run by 40 seconds)
                            NEW PFT2: 05/08/2012
                            New EOD: 05/21/2012

ISO (Immigration Services Officer)

Test: 8/20/2011 (passed)

Comment

Any and all who take the VBT sign a non-disclosure agreement, so we can't really say anything but the obvious...
                              Video Based Test, use common sense and you'll do fine.
                              CBPO
                              Written: 08/29/2007
                              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

SWB- El Paso
                                I wouldnt worry about waiting to long so long as you have your TO already. They just announced and new test for the entire southern US. They will be looking to fill quickly i think.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4491 users online. 232 members and 4259 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X