300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by friscoplayrsf View Post
    HAHA I will be there with YODA! Thats funny. Congrats bro! You have been waiting long enough. I've been waiting long also. Guess it's time to make it happen. They probably called me right after you. LOL! WOOT GS-7 too!
    Congrats guys...welcome to CBP! We've been waiting for you!
    Last edited by SDfed619; 06-28-2011, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
      Anybody hear from Barnaj lately?

There's another guy who's been awaiting many years.
      He re-applied under the Dec 2010 announcement, he withdrew his previous app for some reason... so now he's waiting for a TO.
      CBPO
      Written: 08/29/2007
      EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Arewethereyet View Post
        I'm looking in CASS, and it says under Pre-Employment forms:

"In order to meet pre-employment requirements we must verify your periods of service and that you received other than a dishonorable discharge. Your paperwork may have been received in our office, but it has not yet been entered into our database due to tremendous volume as a result of recent selection activity. If you have not already done so, please provide a copy of your DD Form 214 for each period of active duty service. Each DD Form 214 must include evidence of the type of discharge received. If any of your documentation is missing or incomplete you will be contacted."

I'm pretty sure I sent all my DD 214's in. I might have only sent the one in that qualified me for +5 points. I was deployed to Haiti for 1.5 months for the earthquake and figured that wouldn't make me eligible, so I may have not sent that one in. Should I call MHC or just wait it out and someone will call me?
        I'd say give them a call...
        CBPO

Comment

• Thanks Yoda, I left them a message so hopefully I'll hear something from them soon. I don't mind providing them the info, I just need to know where to send it or what fax number to send it to, etc. etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
            Hey Frisco guess what..... We'll be there together! Got the call this AM for Orlando....
            4 years in the making!......FINALLY
            CONGRATS! Long time waiting. Welcome to CBP! Good luck at FLETC!
            *****CBP Officer*****
            Hot South Texas

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
              Hey Frisco guess what..... We'll be there together! Got the call this AM for Orlando....
              4 years in the making!......FINALLY
              Congrats man! It was a LONG wait but well worth it I'm sure! Oh I'm sure FLETC in JULY is going to be...so much fun...

Comment

• Congrats Yoda!!!

I have a kind of stupid question. I am female and I know that there are no girls push ups, but when I try to do it properly I touch the ground with my breast before I touch the 4 inches block. Are there any exceptions for females and where the 4 inches block is?

Merlin do you have more information?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comment

• Originally posted by garymc View Post
                  Congrats Yoda!!!

I have a kind of stupid question. I am female and I know that there are no girls push ups, but when I try to do it properly I touch the ground with my breast before I touch the 4 inches block. Are there any exceptions for females and where the 4 inches block is?

Merlin do you have more information?

Thanks in advance for your help.
                  You should be wearing a sports supporter, and I'm sure they would count...
                  As long as you are going down enough to break the plane. I would say to try wide arm push up's, females are much more capable of these for whatever reason and can crank out quite a bit of reps... this is from what I've witnessed in my military experience. Remember that depending on your stance is the group of muscles you will be working... close arm works tirceps, where wide arm works the chest muscles much more.
                  Hope this helps...
                  CBPO

Comment

• This is the lovely response I received from MHC about my other DD214 that CASS states I am missing:

Hi

Due to the volume of forms we are receiving we are unable to verify receipt at this time. Please retain your fax or postal receipt. To help us expedite your pre-employment forms we asked that you only send us one complete set, by fax, mail or e-mail.

Well, I know I did not send it. So now what? Does one complete set mean I have to send it again?!?! Or will they just ask for the one thing they are missing?

Comment

• Oh wait, they were quick enough to respond to say:

Hi

If something is missing we will be in touch, thanks.

Lol, awesome!

Comment

• I am due for a credit check for my BI refresher. They told me they are submitting my name on a list and will get the forms out to me. Does anyone have copies or know where I can get the credit forms online so I cant get a head start.

Comment

• St. Thomas

Hey, anyone else out there also waiting for St. Thomas, USVI? I took the test in 2008... in my 3rd year of waiting. Just curious if anyone else is waiting for the same place. I'm curious to know what the work is like in St. Thomas. Also, congrats yoda!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• congrats yoda and frisco, maybe we'll all be in the same class together! mine is still TBD

good luck on your pft2's!
                            CBPO
                            Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
                            TO: 2/2011
                            Medical: 3/22/2011
                            PT Test: 3/22/2011
                            VBT: 3/2011
                            Background: 3/2011
                            Drug Test: 4/2011
                            Referred to TSU: 5/2011
                            PT Test 2: TBD
                            FLETC: Good Question lol
                            CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
                            Info Session 9/2009
                            Interview 3/2010
                            COE 5/2010
                            Medical 5/2010
                            Fit/Background 7/2010
                            All clear as of 11/2010
                            FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

Comment

• So, I am like everyone else here. I have applied to every possible agency there is and have played the glorious waiting game. CBP finally called me for my PFT-1. Being the lucky guy that I am, I missed the scheduled appointment(long story). My question for whomever has a suggestion is, will they count this as a failure and squash the progress I have made thus far? will I have to test again in another year? will it be automatically rescheduled(yeah right)? My VBT isn't for another 3 weeks. Any comments, guesses, suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

• call them ASAP, now! and explain your situation! dont wait, see if they can reschedule!
                                CBPO
                                Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
                                TO: 2/2011
                                Medical: 3/22/2011
                                PT Test: 3/22/2011
                                VBT: 3/2011
                                Background: 3/2011
                                Drug Test: 4/2011
                                Referred to TSU: 5/2011
                                PT Test 2: TBD
                                FLETC: Good Question lol
                                CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
                                Info Session 9/2009
                                Interview 3/2010
                                COE 5/2010
                                Medical 5/2010
                                Fit/Background 7/2010
                                All clear as of 11/2010
                                FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16481 users online. 522 members and 15959 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X