300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adrielrimola View Post
    Hey everyone im new here to this thread ,anyways i just got my Tentative Selection Offer which i already submitted as well as the finger prints and the Tentative Selection Offer packet 2 which is for my background but i still havent been scheduled for my physical, medical, or drug test. I applied to Miami and received several options to change to swb but decided not too and finally received the TO in my Miami so i am def excited but want to know if anyone here is around the same steps as me or if they went through the same steps and what should i expect, thanks alot and good luck to everyone here
    Congrats! Wut did you score on the written test?
    CBPO
    TO:04/01/11
    EOD: 08/22/11
    FLETC:09/07/11

Comment

• Well, submitted everything that was asked. Fortunately, e-qip saves all my stuff so my info was already in there and it only took a few minutes to add the old lady and her info in it. Someone from MHC gave me a call yesterday though, and some of the forms I mailed were supposed to be added to the e-qip attachment page. So I'm on my way now to fax all the info! The HR lady who called me said they are trying to get BI forms sent to IA as soon as possible. That sounds very promising, so hopefully 1.5 years more of waiting will maybe be a year more! Lol.

Comment

• Is the credit check part of the background investigation?
        Exam: 12/10
        NOR: 1/25/10
        Qualifications: (GS-7)
        T.O: 5/25/11 (Georgia)
        PFT1: 6/11 (Cleared)
        B.I.: 6/11 (Started)
        Medical: 7/11 (Cleared)
        VBT & S.I.: 7/11(Cleared)
        Drug Test: 8/11 (Cleared)
        B.I.: 9/11 (Cleared)
        PFT2: (rescheduled due to high BP)

Comment

• yes the credit check it is part of your BI. And if you have any bad credit history you will have to explain it to the investigator when you meet.
          CBPO
          TO - 05/08 JFK
          EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Got scheduled for the VBT for July 1st! yeaaa!!
            CBPO
            TO:04/01/11
            EOD: 08/22/11
            FLETC:09/07/11

Comment

• I applied under the new CBPO announcement. I selected the Southwest. I will take the written test in El Paso on 07-21. I was a BPA back in 2009 for a several weeks until I resigned due to family issues. I am looking forward to getting back with CBP.
              BPA Status
              TSU: 04/24/09
              EOD: 10/12/09, Sierra Blanca, TX
              Resigned: 10/28/09
              Reapplied: 07/29/11
              NOR: 08/24/11, 5 & 7 @ 93 (no Vet pref)
              TSL1: 12/16/11, forms sent
              PFT1: scheduled for 02/03/12
              Oral Board: scheduled for 02/03/12

CBPO Status
              Applied: 06/24/11
              Written: 07/21/11
              NOR: 08/30/11, 5 & 7 @ 94 (no Vet pref)

Comment

• Dangit- i sent all my forms in like 3 weeks ago and just got another email to send the same signature forms to them again. :-( O well

Comment

• one of the guys in my port appiled during the last annoucement, b/c here in el paso we have no luck finding swaps long story short, he got the call for port huron which is were his from he will lose his rank but keep his pay but at least his finally going home. i just reappiled as well hopefully same happends for me im ready to go back east.
                  "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

• Question for anyone that has taken the Medical Exam.
                    A few years back I had a pretty big shoulder surgery on a torn labrum in my left shoulder. For anyone that has ever had a tear of some kind in their shoulder I'm sure they know its never really the same again, they tighten everything up and sure the pain is gone but honestly by range of motion in that shoulder just sucks and this is after 3 years. How much of an issue do you think this will be regarding the medical? I can get it behind my back I just can't lift it very high up my back or hold it at a 90 degree angle parallel to my head like I can with my right shoulder. Is this something they will even look at during the medical? If so I'll just go **** my pants now and get it over with.
                    CBPO
                    Test: 12/6/10
                    NOR: 1/25/11
                    T.O. 5/25/11
                    Geo: Laredo, TX

Comment

• During my physical my range of motion wad tested.
                      CBPO TSL 5/25/11 | MED 6/20/11 | Met BI 6/28/11 | PFT1 7/18/11 | VBT 7/20/11 | Drug 8/12/11 | NOPA 8/12/11

BPA TSL 5/24/11 | MED/PFT1 6/20/11 | Met BI 6/28/11 | OB 7/22/11 | Drug 8/12/11 | NOPA 8/12/11 | TSU 8/22/11 | EOD 9/12/11

Comment

Last edited by adrielrimola; 04-27-2017, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• Not sure if the new geo regions help or hurt me. I originally applied to Maine but I would gladly take any spot in the Northeast. Congrats to everyone who has already received a TO from the December announcement.

Comment

• So push-ups, sit-ups, side step, step test, lift/lower are involved? Plus, even though a month and a half ago I re-cleared medical, I need to get all of my files together for a third time to show CHS. My background just went back into pending. I can't wait to meet my second BI investigator, take the polygraph, do the PFT2 and then do all of this for a third and 4th time next year.

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

Eventually, i heard that they are planning on integrating a monthly re-clearance on giving a guy a pension to come to my house and kick me directly in my bean bag
                            Last edited by TuffStuffCBP; 06-25-2011, 07:36 AM.
                            CBPO
                            GEO - NY/JFK
                            TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
                            PE Forms - Completed
                            Fitness - Completed
                            VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                            Drug Screen - Completed
                            Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                            B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                            Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                            TSU

EOD: ???
                            FLETC: ???

Comment

• Sit ups, not pull ups my friend. I'll know the full details for sure when I take my PFT1 this Wednesday.
                              CBPO
                              Test: 12/6/10

NOR: 1/25/11
                              T.O. 5/25/11
                              Geo: Laredo, TX
                              NYPD
                              Test: 2/2011
                              NOR: 5/4/11
                              List #: 1XX

Comment

• Originally posted by shaniajam View Post
                                thank you. Actually the push ups are really what i have been practicing because i am out of shape i started p90x but by my second week i knew i had to start training for the pft so i stopped but if i pass pft1 then i can focus on p90x to help me with the pft2 involving the run. i did 20 pushups none stop today. i pushed myself and at 18 my hands were shaking so hopefully i got it by monday. The sit ups may get me too. i dont want to do them until the day of because my stomach will be hurting from tightening. what do you think? i am going to just push as hard as i can!!!!
                                I would practice doing sit ups too if you don't practice how do you know you can to it the day of the test? I wouldn't do them for a couple days before but definitely practice them.
                                CBPO
                                Test: July 2008
                                TO: 12/26/08
                                VBT 1/21/09-passed
                                Medical - 1/21/09 - cleared 4/28
                                Fitness - 1/21/09 - passed
                                Drug test - 2/5/09- passed
                                BI - Cleared
                                TSU -4/29/09 (Buffalo)
                                BI2 - cleared 8/11

ICE Special Agent
                                Test 7/22/09 passed

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7487 users online. 395 members and 7092 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X