Equip: 6/13/2011
    FT1: 6/27/2011 (Passed))
    VBT / SI: 7/11/11 (Passed)
    BI: 9/13/11 (passed)
    Medical: 7/15/2011 (cleared)
    Poly: 8/9/2011(passed)
    Drug Test: 9/8/2011(passed)
    got the call: 9/20/2011
    PFT2: 9/30/2011 (failed run by 40 seconds)
    NEW PFT2: 05/08/2012
    New EOD: 05/21/2012

ISO (Immigration Services Officer)

Test: 8/20/2011 (passed)

Comment

• Originally posted by TopFlightInGA View Post
      ?2nd background investigation
      I met my second background investigator 5/6/11. My investigator told me she had two weeks to interview my references but only had a day to turn in the information I provided. She called me a day after the interview to clear up something about my school dates because I guess mhc was not clear on it but that was the last time I heard from her. What I am wondering is the references I provided which had already been interviewed before have not been contacted which makes since to me because all they are going to do is say the same thing they said two years ago. I did have a temporary job and that was the only thing that changed in two years and I provided her with those references. So I'm asking are the interviews only done with the new information provided or do they do all the interviews over? Because if it's with all the old references then something is not right because no one has been contacted. Im not sure if anyone from my temp job have been contacted but if they have I would feel better. By the way waitin on Ga. Everything recleared but background. In process since 2007. Pretty sure I have been skipped a couple of times. But anyone with info, I would appreciate it.
      Your new investigator will have no knowledge of your previous investigation, they are conducting it as a brand new one, not as a follow up. So everything and everyone you listed has to be confirmed by the investigator... I guess if you by any chance got the same investigator as 2 years ago... but this is highly unlikely.
      At least I'm not the only one waiting since 2007!!!...
      CBPO
      Written: 08/29/2007
      EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by dubgirl2low View Post
        is this including border patrol as well ? isnt that a separate test from CBPO ?!
        Wrong thread to be asking about BPA...
        CBPO
        Written: 08/29/2007
        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• All, two things real quick: One I got the call this week for the Fitness test but not the medical, is this odd? I thought maybe we would do them together or do the medical first but the lady on the phone said all she saw for me was a fitness test that needed to be scheduled.
          Two, I had a question about the dorms at the Academy. Does everyone share rooms, by some miracle do we get our own rooms, or do they even have rooms, perhaps its just a bunch of beds out in the open lol? If someone could shed some light on this for me I'd appreciate it.
          CBPO
          Test: 12/6/10
          NOR: 1/25/11
          T.O. 5/25/11
          Geo: Laredo, TX

Comment

• My girlfriend's brother is a CBPO, when he was at FLET-C he had his own room all to himself, pretty much like your own apartment except he had to bring things like a tv and microwave oven. This was in 2006 I believe. By the way scratch the second half of the PM I just sent you I hadn't checked this thread beforehand lol.
            CBPO
            Test: 12/6/10

NOR: 1/25/11
            T.O. 5/25/11
            Geo: Laredo, TX
            NYPD
            Test: 2/2011
            NOR: 5/4/11
            List #: 1XX

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
              Your new investigator will have no knowledge of your previous investigation, they are conducting it as a brand new one, not as a follow up. So everything and everyone you listed has to be confirmed by the investigator... I guess if you by any chance got the same investigator as 2 years ago... but this is highly unlikely.
              At least I'm not the only one waiting since 2007!!!...
              I recently found my NOR in some old papers. The date was 3/07. I didn't get a TO until 10/08. I feel old in the process, "a veteran" and I just turned 29 lol. Wow this is a process.
              CBPO
              Geo Pref:Georgia
              NOR:3/07
              T.O:10/08
              1st TSU:6/09
              2nd Fitness test:11/09
              Credit pulled:4/10
              2nd TSU:5/10
              2nd Medical and 2nd drug test:3/11
              2nd E-Quip and fingerprints:4/11
              2nd Background Investigator:6/6/11
              All green checks in Cass except background:in security office

Comment

• Originally posted by GUILE View Post
                All, two things real quick: One I got the call this week for the Fitness test but not the medical, is this odd? I thought maybe we would do them together or do the medical first but the lady on the phone said all she saw for me was a fitness test that needed to be scheduled.
                Two, I had a question about the dorms at the Academy. Does everyone share rooms, by some miracle do we get our own rooms, or do they even have rooms, perhaps its just a bunch of beds out in the open lol? If someone could shed some light on this for me I'd appreciate it.
                I have heard of that happening a few times where applicants do one at a time. As for FLETC dorms...you get your own room, but you MAY have to share a bathroom with the next room depending on what dorm building you get. I had to share a bathroom but luckily the guy in the next room was my classmate.

Comment

• They have in the past shared rooms in 185/186/187. What they're currently doing I have no idea.

Comment

• There is no sharing rooms right now. FLETC is only at about 65% capacity. At the Taj, you will have a fridge and bathroom all to yourself, while you share a bathroom at the crackhouses and no fridge. They are mostly filling the Taj right now. Every room has a TV although it's a small one. It is however, very HOTT!!!! Mostly black flag days until September. I am not with CBP but there were about 5 or 6 CBP classes running now. I would hope for the crack houses because it has it's advantages. There is WIFI, at a cost, for all the rooms at FLETC. I hope this helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnonymousPerson View Post
                      Did anyone just receive an e-mail that referenced a re-organization of geographical regions based on areas in the United States?
                      This is stressing me out! This should apply for applicants coming in from now on, not us who have been counting on our selected locations!
                      GEO: Midwest
                      Written Exam: 12/10/10
                      NOR: 1/25/11, score 93 no vet pref
                      TO/TSL: 1/9/12
                      VBT & SI: 2/8/12 (cleared CASS 3/27/12)
                      PFT1: 2/9/12 (cleared CASS 2/15/12)
                      Medical: 2/14/12, cleared CASS 3/6/12
                      BI: IN SECURITY OFFICE
                      Pre-employment forms: cleared CASS 4/9/12
                      Qualified GS-7 (received letter 4/9/12, cleared on CASS 4/12/12)
                      Polygraph: 5/11/12
                      Drug test: 5/24/12, cleared CASS 5/31/12
                      Met with BI: 7/27/12
                      Called: 8/24/12, Chicago
                      PFT2: 9/4/12
                      EOD: 9/24/12
                      FLETC: 10/31-3/15

Comment

• Originally posted by lang2 View Post
                        This is stressing me out! This should apply for applicants coming in from now on, not us who have been counting on our selected locations!
                        tell me about it... my question is, if you get a TO from a port that you would not want to work in your geographic preference and turn it down...is that it? That's your only shot?

Comment

• Originally posted by shaniajam View Post
                          Hello I am new here and i have a question:

i got my TO on 6/7/11 already and i sent my pre-employment forms and finger prints back. i also laready did e-quip so now i am just waiting.

i am worried about my fitness test. i am not athletic, but i have been practcing the steps at home. has anyone out of shape ever passed the fitness test?
                          also my credit is not the best and i did settle most of them in january 2011 but i still have about $3000 worth of debt on my credit. will this stop me from being picked for the CBPO position?

Test: 12/2011
                          TO: 6/7/11
                          pre-employment forms sent: 6/9/11
                          Equip: 6/12/2011
                          everything else i am just waiting on the call
                          Good luck with the fitness test. I hope you have been doing the step practicing. I was not in that great of shape when I took the first fitness test over a year ago but I passed. I would be more worried about the push ups they were not part of the fitness test when I took it but will have to do them for the PF2 which is why I'm doing P90X and insanity right now.
                          CBPO
                          Test: July 2008
                          TO: 12/26/08
                          VBT 1/21/09-passed
                          Medical - 1/21/09 - cleared 4/28
                          Fitness - 1/21/09 - passed
                          Drug test - 2/5/09- passed
                          BI - Cleared
                          TSU -4/29/09 (Buffalo)
                          BI2 - cleared 8/11

ICE Special Agent
                          Test 7/22/09 passed

Comment

• Seems like everyone is getting the call for Medical/Fitness today. I got mines for next week. Good luck to all applicants and start getting your cardio and breathing right because you are going to need it. Just follow the beat of the CD and you will be fine.
                            CBP: CBPO
                            EOD: 10/11/11 (South Texas)

Comment

• Got the call for the PFT1 today. Can anyone on the board advise about the parking situation at the JFK test site? Thanks in advance and good luck to all taking PFT1.

Comment

• Originally posted by bflogirl View Post
                                Good luck with the fitness test. I hope you have been doing the step practicing. I was not in that great of shape when I took the first fitness test over a year ago but I passed. I would be more worried about the push ups they were not part of the fitness test when I took it but will have to do them for the PF2 which is why I'm doing P90X and insanity right now.
                                thank you. Actually the push ups are really what i have been practicing because i am out of shape i started p90x but by my second week i knew i had to start training for the pft so i stopped but if i pass pft1 then i can focus on p90x to help me with the pft2 involving the run. i did 20 pushups none stop today. i pushed myself and at 18 my hands were shaking so hopefully i got it by monday. The sit ups may get me too. i dont want to do them until the day of because my stomach will be hurting from tightening. what do you think? i am going to just push as hard as i can!!!!
                                CBPO

GEO: Brownsville, TX
                                Test: 12/2010
                                NOR: 1/2011 (89%-no vet pref.)
                                TO: 6/7/2011
                                PreEmploy Forms: 6/12/2011 (complete)
                                Equip: 6/13/2011
                                FT1: 6/27/2011 (Passed))
                                VBT / SI: 7/11/11 (Passed)
                                BI: 9/13/11 (passed)
                                Medical: 7/15/2011 (cleared)
                                Poly: 8/9/2011(passed)
                                Drug Test: 9/8/2011(passed)
                                got the call: 9/20/2011
                                PFT2: 9/30/2011 (failed run by 40 seconds)
                                NEW PFT2: 05/08/2012
                                New EOD: 05/21/2012

ISO (Immigration Services Officer)

Test: 8/20/2011 (passed)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10004 users online. 395 members and 9609 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X