300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MuscleShark View Post
    Hello all, I'm brand new to the forum and site as a member but have been lurking on the boards for a while. Pardon me if the question has already been asked as I know it is common frustration for some when an individual posts questions that have already been answered. My problem is there is over 900 pages of information and I really can't find the time to view everyone with work, kids, and trying to stay fit. I recently received my T.O. for CBP Officer early last week. I've sent in my pre-employment forms, completed the e-qip this past Friday and sent my fingerprints in today. My question is based on CASS; for pre-employment forms it says that they are pending and that one or more of my forms may have not been received. Is that just the normal default message for CASS until it's updated to show complete? I'm worried because I submitted them last Wednesday by fax and CASS has not updated to complete yet. When I faxed over the information I used my own coversheet because it didn't provide a link for a government one to be printed. I forgot to put the applicant ID on the fax cover but my name, phone number, and number of pages were included. My forms are due by 6/24/11, do you think I should fax them over again? I noticed someone on here said they faxed and emailed a scanned version of theirs. Would anybody be able to verify the correct email to send scanned forms to, is that a correct way of submission? or am I just worrying too much?? I currently work for the Government with USCIS and I know how easy one can be denied or overlooked if they do not respond to something in time... Thanks to all of you who can provide info.
    You don't even have to go back that far to see the answer to your question.... 3-4 weeks to update and confirm your forms.
    Take the time to actually look, you're not the only one balancing out many things at one time, but yet we found our way around.
    CASS is not an instant system, just in case you weren't aware, and it's updated once or twice a week (T, TH). If you have had your TO for over a week you should've gotten the email with all of their contact information regarding the MHC move on July 1st.
    CBPO
    Written: 08/29/2007
    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by MuscleShark View Post
      Hello all, I'm brand new to the forum and site as a member but have been lurking on the boards for a while. Pardon me if the question has already been asked as I know it is common frustration for some when an individual posts questions that have already been answered. My problem is there is over 900 pages of information and I really can't find the time to view everyone with work, kids, and trying to stay fit. I recently received my T.O. for CBP Officer early last week. I've sent in my pre-employment forms, completed the e-qip this past Friday and sent my fingerprints in today. My question is based on CASS; for pre-employment forms it says that they are pending and that one or more of my forms may have not been received. Is that just the normal default message for CASS until it's updated to show complete? I'm worried because I submitted them last Wednesday by fax and CASS has not updated to complete yet. When I faxed over the information I used my own coversheet because it didn't provide a link for a government one to be printed. I forgot to put the applicant ID on the fax cover but my name, phone number, and number of pages were included. My forms are due by 6/24/11, do you think I should fax them over again? I noticed someone on here said they faxed and emailed a scanned version of theirs. Would anybody be able to verify the correct email to send scanned forms to, is that a correct way of submission? or am I just worrying too much?? I currently work for the Government with USCIS and I know how easy one can be denied or overlooked if they do not respond to something in time... Thanks to all of you who can provide info.
      I would mail them also. I first faxed them and got no response or update on cass. I then mailed the forms priority mail, and once MHC received the package I got a confirmation email from MHC the next day, and cass was updated to all forms received the next day after.
      Exam: 12/10
      NOR: 1/25/10
      Qualifications: (GS-7)
      T.O: 5/25/11 (Georgia)
      PFT1: 6/11 (Cleared)
      B.I.: 6/11 (Started)
      Medical: 7/11 (Cleared)
      VBT & S.I.: 7/11(Cleared)
      Drug Test: 8/11 (Cleared)
      B.I.: 9/11 (Cleared)
      PFT2: (rescheduled due to high BP)

Comment

• Originally posted by GUILE View Post
        Bott718, No I am still waiting to get scheduled, the TO letter said we should hear something within 30 days regarding the scheduling so considering that 30 days will be this Friday for us I am defintely keeping my phone charged this week!
        Yeah this week we should get the call for the med/fit...I hope! lol
        Exam: 12/10
        NOR: 1/25/10
        Qualifications: (GS-7)
        T.O: 5/25/11 (Georgia)
        PFT1: 6/11 (Cleared)
        B.I.: 6/11 (Started)
        Medical: 7/11 (Cleared)
        VBT & S.I.: 7/11(Cleared)
        Drug Test: 8/11 (Cleared)
        B.I.: 9/11 (Cleared)
        PFT2: (rescheduled due to high BP)

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
          You don't even have to go back that far to see the answer to your question.... 3-4 weeks to update and confirm your forms.
          Take the time to actually look, you're not the only one balancing out many things at one time, but yet we found our way around.
          CASS is not an instant system, just in case you weren't aware, and it's updated once or twice a week (T, TH). If you have had your TO for over a week you should've gotten the email with all of their contact information regarding the MHC move on July 1st.
          Yoda, thanks... I'm not familiar with CASS, its the first time I've applied for a job with CBP, I think some of my confusion about the system came from those two comments! I know that a fax is instant transmission and seeing the comment about it updating twice a week made me a little curious, so I wasn't sure if the 3-4 week comment was normal for everyone. I would imagine that with the updates waiting on an actual person to initiate them, it would probably depennd on how fast they're sorting through our submissions in Minneapolis! I didn't receive the email regarding any move with them though, I guess I'll take Bott718's advice and mail them in to be on the safe side, thanks!
          Last edited by MuscleShark; 06-21-2011, 09:36 AM.
          YOU'VE GOT THE MAGIC EYE, HOYT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shaniajam View Post
            Hello I am new here and i have a question:

i got my TO on 6/7/11 already and i sent my pre-employment forms and finger prints back. i also laready did e-quip so now i am just waiting.

i am worried about my fitness test. i am not athletic, but i have been practcing the steps at home. has anyone out of shape ever passed the fitness test?
            also my credit is not the best and i did settle most of them in january 2011 but i still have about $3000 worth of debt on my credit. will this stop me from being picked for the CBPO position?

Test: 12/2011
            TO: 6/7/11
            pre-employment forms sent: 6/9/11
            Equip: 6/12/2011
            everything else i am just waiting on the call
            Congratulations!!!!
            When did u test?
            what was your score?

Comment

• My brother just received a TO for Georgia after changing his Geo Pref. He initially applied for NJ and got a 94 on his written exam. I wish I could change my pref.........

Comment

• November 2008 T.O./ Non swb

Im ready for an EOD, lets go MHC.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180Degrees View Post
                  My brother just received a TO for Georgia after changing his Geo Pref. He initially applied for NJ and got a 94 on his written exam. I wish I could change my pref.........
                  It's the same for me here, but I am very hesitant to change my POE choice.
                  CBP Officer
                  Initial Application: 11/16/10
                  Test Exam: 12/13/10
                  Notice of Results: 1/25/11 (GS-07: 92)
                  New Geography (SWB): 9/14/11
                  Tentative Offer: 9/29/11
                  Medical/PFT1: 10/25/11

Comment

• Originally posted by AnonymousPerson View Post
                    It's the same for me here, but I am very hesitant to change my POE choice.
                    ditto, the day I do will be the day someone with a lower score will announce he got a TO from my original POE choice.

Comment

• http://dailycaller.com/2011/06/20/wh...#ixzz1PsSqZ5WX

what's this mean for everyone on the border?

Comment

• thank you. that helped alot.
                        CBPO

GEO: Brownsville, TX
                        Test: 12/2010
                        NOR: 1/2011 (89%-no vet pref.)
                        TO: 6/7/2011
                        PreEmploy Forms: 6/12/2011 (complete)
                        Equip: 6/13/2011
                        FT1: 6/27/2011 (Passed))
                        VBT / SI: 7/11/11 (Passed)
                        BI: 9/13/11 (passed)
                        Medical: 7/15/2011 (cleared)
                        Poly: 8/9/2011(passed)
                        Drug Test: 9/8/2011(passed)
                        got the call: 9/20/2011
                        PFT2: 9/30/2011 (failed run by 40 seconds)
                        NEW PFT2: 05/08/2012
                        New EOD: 05/21/2012

ISO (Immigration Services Officer)

Test: 8/20/2011 (passed)

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm ready View Post
                          Congratulations!!!!
                          When did u test?
                          what was your score?
                          i tested in december 2010 my score was 89% with no veterans preference. i orginally wanted to stay in miami but changed to SW border becasue i wanted to get badly.
                          CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                            You need to get the ball rolling on being somewhat fit for the PFT-1, when and if you get the call the PFT-2 will be much more intense, look over the exercises for the PFT-1 and train on those... although instead of doing the step I'd recommend running 1-2 miles 3 times a week.
                            As long as you have proof of your settlements and are not delinquent on any other debts you should be good to go, have these letters ready for the investigator when you meet with him/her and this will avoid having to respond to a NOPA from IA.
                            thank you soo much. i will continue. i got my call for the fitness test today for monday july 27th which is in one week. i am sooo nervous.
                            CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by shaniajam View Post
                              thank you soo much. i will continue. i got my call for the fitness test today for monday july 27th which is in one week. i am sooo nervous.
                              Congrats! What is your GEO LOC?
                              CBP: CBPO
                              EOD: 10/11/11 (South Texas)

Comment

• I was wondering, if I'm using education and work experience to qualify, and I wanted to fax and mail my forms, do I open my official college transcripts to fax them or can I print out unofficial transcripts and fax them?
                                BPA
                                Written (87) 11/29/10
                                NOR 12/3/10
                                TSL1 07/26/11
                                Poly 08/15/11
                                PT 08/22/11
                                Drug Test 09/02/11
                                OB 09/13/11
                                BI meeting 10/10/11
                                TSU 06/29/12

CBPO
                                Written (79) 12/07/10
                                NOR 02/01/11 (LAX/LB)
                                NOR 04/28/11 (CA SWB)
                                TSL1 06/14/11
                                Poly 08/15/11
                                Medical and PT 08/22/11
                                VBT/SI 08/26/11
                                Drug Test 09/02/11
                                BI meeting 10/10/11
                                TSU 06/21/12
                                EOD 08/13/12
                                FLETC 09/12/12-01/25/13

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13058 users online. 496 members and 12562 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X