Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mistake just glanced over it and didnt read the last sentence.
    Last edited by BiggyWannaBGman; 06-18-2011, 04:07 PM.
    CBPO
    Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
    TO: 2/2011
    Medical: 3/22/2011
    PT Test: 3/22/2011
    VBT: 3/2011
    Background: 3/2011
    Drug Test: 4/2011
    Referred to TSU: 5/2011
    PT Test 2: TBD
    FLETC: Good Question lol
    CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
    Info Session 9/2009
    Interview 3/2010
    COE 5/2010
    Medical 5/2010
    Fit/Background 7/2010
    All clear as of 11/2010
    FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by BiggyWannaBGman View Post
      MSST04,

Congrats! Which class are you going to?
      He's not going to go.
      "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

BP Agent GEO: CA, SW Border.
      Written Test: 10/04/10
      NOR: 11/17/10 Passed(84%).
      TSL 1: 11/17/10
      OB: 03/01/11 Passed.
      Med/PTF1: 04/19/11 Passed
      TSL 2: 04/29/11.
      e-QIP: 05/08/11
      BI Interview: 07/26/11
      Drug test: 08/05/11
      Polygraph: 02/08/2012
      CBP Officer GEO: TX, SW Border.
      Written Test: 12/09/10
      NOR: 02/01/11 Passed(84%).
      TSL 1: 06/14/11
      PTF 1: 07/20/11Passed.
      VBT: 09/07/11 Passed

Comment

• Is the announcement number the same as my application id ? I am filling out my of-612 application and its asking for the announcement number

Comment

• I just received the fingerprints card by priority mail, but I already completed this step with the BP process. Is it necessary to do it again? I understand re-taking drug tests and maybe a medical but your fingerprints don't change.
          USBP
          Written Exam: 8-20-2010
          NOR: 8-25-2010 (93)
          TO: 9-10-2010
          PFT1/Medical: 11-9-2010
          OB: 11-28-2010
          Drug Test: 2-2-2011
          BI Interview: 4-19-2011
          The call: 7-8-11 (Douglas, Az)
          EOD: 7-28-11

CBP
          TO: 6-15-2011
          PFT1: 7-8-2011

Comment

• Originally posted by dubgirl2low View Post
            Is the announcement number the same as my application id ? I am filling out my of-612 application and its asking for the announcement number
            No,the announcement number appplies to the job posting. Look over emails you should have an applicant id. The applicant id is what you need for CASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by geormar View Post
              I just received the fingerprints card by priority mail, but I already completed this step with the BP process. Is it necessary to do it again? I understand re-taking drug tests and maybe a medical but your fingerprints don't change.
              Unless you are completely clear on the BPA BI you have to send those in...
              CBPO
              Written: 08/29/2007
              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by gcangelstar View Post
                Hey everyone as far as I know people that took cbp test in dec and have swb as a geo are either pending background, have had the investigator visit them or is going to have investigator visit them nxt wk. I'm waiting on someone to call me soon to meet up with the investigator. But even after that I would still need my vbt and drug test.
                From what I can recall no one meets with the Investigator until you have completed Med, Drug, Fit, and Interview (VBT)... So if you're a Dec tester, I'd say you're on a roll with the steps since TO's for them didn't go out until recently. Only those who are current BPA's are the ones from Dec with only one step to clear... VBT.
                CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                  Unless you are completely clear on the BPA BI you have to send those in...
                  I was told not to resubmit the finger print cards nor a second e-qip. Both would carry over from BPA.
                  CBPO TSL 5/25/11 | MED 6/20/11 | Met BI 6/28/11 | PFT1 7/18/11 | VBT 7/20/11 | Drug 8/12/11 | NOPA 8/12/11

BPA TSL 5/24/11 | MED/PFT1 6/20/11 | Met BI 6/28/11 | OB 7/22/11 | Drug 8/12/11 | NOPA 8/12/11 | TSU 8/22/11 | EOD 9/12/11

Comment

• so who are you going to go with CBPO or BPA? whoever calls first? looks like you got two TSL's at the same time.

Comment

• Hello I am new here and i have a question:

i got my TO on 6/7/11 already and i sent my pre-employment forms and finger prints back. i also laready did e-quip so now i am just waiting.

i am worried about my fitness test. i am not athletic, but i have been practcing the steps at home. has anyone out of shape ever passed the fitness test?
                      also my credit is not the best and i did settle most of them in january 2011 but i still have about $3000 worth of debt on my credit. will this stop me from being picked for the CBPO position?

Test: 12/2011
                      TO: 6/7/11
                      pre-employment forms sent: 6/9/11
                      Equip: 6/12/2011
                      everything else i am just waiting on the call
                      CBPO

GEO: Brownsville, TX
                      Test: 12/2010
                      NOR: 1/2011 (89%-no vet pref.)
                      TO: 6/7/2011
                      PreEmploy Forms: 6/12/2011 (complete)
                      Equip: 6/13/2011
                      FT1: 6/27/2011 (Passed))
                      VBT / SI: 7/11/11 (Passed)
                      BI: 9/13/11 (passed)
                      Medical: 7/15/2011 (cleared)
                      Poly: 8/9/2011(passed)
                      Drug Test: 9/8/2011(passed)
                      got the call: 9/20/2011
                      PFT2: 9/30/2011 (failed run by 40 seconds)
                      NEW PFT2: 05/08/2012
                      New EOD: 05/21/2012

ISO (Immigration Services Officer)

Test: 8/20/2011 (passed)

Comment

• Originally posted by shaniajam View Post
                        Hello I am new here and i have a question:

i got my TO on 6/7/11 already and i sent my pre-employment forms and finger prints back. i also laready did e-quip so now i am just waiting.

i am worried about my fitness test. i am not athletic, but i have been practcing the steps at home. has anyone out of shape ever passed the fitness test?
                        When I went to do the fitness test 3 people before me failed it on the steps portion of the test. I am not athletic and im in OK shape, but i did start working on my cardio a few weeks before the test. Even so, my legs felt like they were going to burst, and was i limping for about 4 days after.

Keep working on the steps, it's IMO the hardest part.
                        CBPO
                        TO:04/01/11
                        EOD: 08/22/11
                        FLETC:09/07/11

Comment

• Originally posted by shaniajam View Post
                          Hello I am new here and i have a question:

also my credit is not the best and i did settle most of them in january 2011 but i still have about $3000 worth of debt on my credit. will this stop me from being picked for the CBPO position?

Test: 12/2011
                          TO: 6/7/11
                          pre-employment forms sent: 6/9/11
                          Equip: 6/12/2011
                          everything else i am just waiting on the call
                          You need to get the ball rolling on being somewhat fit for the PFT-1, when and if you get the call the PFT-2 will be much more intense, look over the exercises for the PFT-1 and train on those... although instead of doing the step I'd recommend running 1-2 miles 3 times a week.
                          As long as you have proof of your settlements and are not delinquent on any other debts you should be good to go, have these letters ready for the investigator when you meet with him/her and this will avoid having to respond to a NOPA from IA.
                          CBPO

Comment

• Anyone with a 5/25/11 T.O. get scheduled for the Med/Fitness?
                            Exam: 12/10
                            NOR: 1/25/10
                            Qualifications: (GS-7)
                            T.O: 5/25/11 (Georgia)
                            PFT1: 6/11 (Cleared)
                            B.I.: 6/11 (Started)
                            Medical: 7/11 (Cleared)
                            VBT & S.I.: 7/11(Cleared)
                            Drug Test: 8/11 (Cleared)
                            B.I.: 9/11 (Cleared)
                            PFT2: (rescheduled due to high BP)

Comment

• Bott718, No I am still waiting to get scheduled, the TO letter said we should hear something within 30 days regarding the scheduling so considering that 30 days will be this Friday for us I am defintely keeping my phone charged this week!
                              CBPO
                              Test: 12/6/10
                              NOR: 1/25/11
                              T.O. 5/25/11
                              Geo: Laredo, TX

Comment

• Hello all, I'm brand new to the forum and site as a member but have been lurking on the boards for a while. Pardon me if the question has already been asked as I know it is common frustration for some when an individual posts questions that have already been answered. My problem is there is over 900 pages of information and I really can't find the time to view everyone with work, kids, and trying to stay fit. I recently received my T.O. for CBP Officer early last week. I've sent in my pre-employment forms, completed the e-qip this past Friday and sent my fingerprints in today. My question is based on CASS; for pre-employment forms it says that they are pending and that one or more of my forms may have not been received. Is that just the normal default message for CASS until it's updated to show complete? I'm worried because I submitted them last Wednesday by fax and CASS has not updated to complete yet. When I faxed over the information I used my own coversheet because it didn't provide a link for a government one to be printed. I forgot to put the applicant ID on the fax cover but my name, phone number, and number of pages were included. My forms are due by 6/24/11, do you think I should fax them over again? I noticed someone on here said they faxed and emailed a scanned version of theirs. Would anybody be able to verify the correct email to send scanned forms to, is that a correct way of submission? or am I just worrying too much?? I currently work for the Government with USCIS and I know how easy one can be denied or overlooked if they do not respond to something in time... Thanks to all of you who can provide info.
                                YOU'VE GOT THE MAGIC EYE, HOYT!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13263 users online. 515 members and 12748 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X