Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah so this is interesting, I just check CASS 5 minutes ago and my drug test is now in the green. It went pending in Feb or March the same time as my background and medical. I completed the medical in march and just finished up my background interview last week.

I have been sending emails to MHC over the last week or so asking why I haven't been scheduled to redo the drug test along with the medical and have not received a response. Then today out of nowhere it is in the green, maybe they plan on calling me to do it tomorrow and assumed the results?

I am still pending for the background and have not heard anything about a PFT2. But some movement is better than none!
    CBPO
    TO - 05/08 JFK
    EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Rshen11 View Post
      Just got an Email for MHC stating that my pre-employment medical examination and/or fitness test results are no longer Valid and that i will be contacted by a contracted company to schedule a new pre-employment medical
      exam and/or fitness test by Jun 13th..
      That's so weird. Didn't you just update your medical? I just got my doctors to send all the info in. They will be upset if they have to do it again. Also, I haven't been sent a new e-quip app, fingerprint cards or polygraph date yet, my old TSU date was 06/02/2009. This process is unfathomable.

PS - is the step test still in the physical?
      CBPO
      GEO - NY/JFK
      TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
      PE Forms - Completed
      Fitness - Completed
      VBT - 03/09 - Completed
      Drug Screen - Completed
      Qual - 05/09 - Completed
      B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
      Medical - 05/09 - Completed
      TSU

EOD: ???
      FLETC: ???

Comment

• Originally posted by LIcoastie View Post
        Yeah so this is interesting, I just check CASS 5 minutes ago and my drug test is now in the green. It went pending in Feb or March the same time as my background and medical. I completed the medical in march and just finished up my background interview last week.

I have been sending emails to MHC over the last week or so asking why I haven't been scheduled to redo the drug test along with the medical and have not received a response. Then today out of nowhere it is in the green, maybe they plan on calling me to do it tomorrow and assumed the results?

I am still pending for the background and have not heard anything about a PFT2. But some movement is better than none!
        Which email address do you email MHC? My drug test has been expired for two years already and I still haven't been contacted to re-do.

Comment

• Originally posted by TuffStuffCBP View Post
          That's so weird. Didn't you just update your medical? I just got my doctors to send all the info in. They will be upset if they have to do it again. Also, I haven't been sent a new e-quip app, fingerprint cards or polygraph date yet, my old TSU date was 06/02/2009. This process is unfathomable.

Nope didn't update or redo my medical or physical..the last thing that happened to me was like 2 months ago..my background ..which cleared by its self in a week, and my drug test.
          No E-quip print cards or poly for me yet..
          I thought there is a run now and no.step.
          CBPO
          GEO - NY/JFK
          TO - 01/29/09
          TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
          Expired 6/10/11
          Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by TuffStuffCBP View Post

Okay so just scheduled my Medical..
            Even though in Cass and Hotline Everything says completed..
            Last edited by Rshen11; 06-07-2011, 10:28 AM.
            CBPO
            GEO - NY/JFK
            TO - 01/29/09
            TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
            Expired 6/10/11
            Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by AGENTJOHNSON View Post
              Finally got a call on 5/31/11
              pft2 06-10-11
              jfk 06-20-11
              fletc 07/08/11- 11/14/11
              Congrats on the call! Where are you going to take the PFT2?
              TSU - 8/28/09
              TO - 3/2009
              On the job

Comment

• Originally posted by BiggyWannaBGman View Post
                Thank you for the congrats.

Newark, NJ
                In the process since 2007.

TO- 1/20/2008

Thought my file was collecting dust.

TSU- 2/1/2011
                Congrats on the call! Where are you taking your PFT2?
                TSU - 8/28/09
                TO - 3/2009
                On the job

Comment

• Scanned and uploaded all the e-qip stuff last night and overnighted my prints, now the wait begins lol.
                  CBPO
                  Test: 12/6/10

NOR: 1/25/11
                  T.O. 5/25/11
                  Geo: Laredo, TX
                  NYPD
                  Test: 2/2011
                  NOR: 5/4/11
                  List #: 1XX

Comment

• Congrats to everyone getting calls...we need you at the ports!!! If you are in for another wait, HSI Criminal Investigator/Special Agent applications are being accepted until Saturday!

Comment

• Hi guys,
                      I just have change my GEO to SWB Texas on MAY 25th per email from MHC.
                      I was wandering if with my low score on the test I should have any hope – 80%
                      I’ve seen TSO been send out for this location for higher scores.
                      Do you think I should stick with this location?
                      Thanks
                      P

CBPO
                      TEST : 12/09/10
                      NOR : 01/27/11 (80%)
                      GEO : SWB TEXAS
                      Last edited by Polonicus; 06-07-2011, 04:39 PM.
                      CBPO
                      TEST : 12/09/10
                      NOR : 1/27/11 (80%)
                      TSL : 6/14/11
                      GEO : SWB TEXAS

Comment

• I think the SWB may be your best bet with that score. Best of luck to you poloncius. Get out of this state where the governor hates public safety!

Comment

• I also picked SWB of Texas just before that next email with GA being offered came out. Everything happens for a reason. Good luck and see you on the border bro!
                          CBP: CBPO
                          EOD: 10/11/11 (South Texas)

Comment

• Originally posted by SDCBP View Post
                            Which email address do you email MHC? My drug test has been expired for two years already and I still haven't been contacted to re-do.
                            Try this one [email protected]
                            CBPO
                            TO - 05/08 JFK
                            EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by LIcoastie View Post
                              Yeah so this is interesting, I just check CASS 5 minutes ago and my drug test is now in the green. It went pending in Feb or March the same time as my background and medical. I completed the medical in march and just finished up my background interview last week. I have been sending emails to MHC over the last week or so asking why I haven't been scheduled to redo the drug test along with the medical and have not received a response. Then today out of nowhere it is in the green, maybe they plan on calling me to do it tomorrow and assumed the results?
                              Mine did the same thing...went pending..then back to complete without actually retesting. When I asked them they plainly said "the only thing pending on your file is your medical at this time". Never really addressed it.

Comment

• So heres another update. I emailed MHC and asked if my spot in line was safe since my background expired and is currently pending, this was the answer they gave me:

"Good morning,

At this time your file is with the security department to update an expired background.
                                Since you are not available to the training and scheduling department we can not offer you a position."

And today I also found out another applicant (for the same port) with a similar test date, but a TO 6 months after mine got the call for EOD. So your spot is not safe in line even though you have been waiting years and doing every little thing on time whenever MHC asks, you will be passed over for another applicant who is fully cleared! Even though you have been fully cleared in the process more than once over the years! I wouldn't be that upset if I knew how many slots are available but since no one will tell me there is no way to know if the last person who skipped me filled the last spot for this fiscal year
                                CBPO
                                TO - 05/08 JFK
                                EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5368 users online. 315 members and 5053 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X