300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psygenix,

When did your class start again? And how long before it did you have to report to your port of entry? Thank you

BTW would you know the DATES of the summer classes at FLETC? I am just curious because I am trying to rearrange my vacation. Thank you.
    CBPO
    Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
    TO: 2/2011
    Medical: 3/22/2011
    PT Test: 3/22/2011
    VBT: 3/2011
    Background: 3/2011
    Drug Test: 4/2011
    Referred to TSU: 5/2011
    PT Test 2: TBD
    FLETC: Good Question lol
    CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
    Info Session 9/2009
    Interview 3/2010
    COE 5/2010
    Medical 5/2010
    Fit/Background 7/2010
    All clear as of 11/2010
    FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by psygenix View Post
      There are currently 3 in JFK, at FLETC- as far as i know.

One is currently in my class, but he got in through the internship program- so he jumped ahead of the line when calls started coming in.

The most recently class that arrived two weeks ago, had 2 for JFK. I don't know their TO however, but I'd assume it must be early 08.
      Good to know there are people for JFK at Fletc.
      If you can find out their TO that would be great..
      Im an early 09 TO just want to guage where i am at..
      Thanks so much!
      CBPO
      GEO - NY/JFK
      TO - 01/29/09
      TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
      Expired 6/10/11
      Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

• I got my fingerprint cards and my orders to do E-QIP today. Send me more paperwork!
        Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
          I got my fingerprint cards and my orders to do E-QIP today. Send me more paperwork!
          Hello drifting I'm glad to hear your process is moving. I completed my fitness/ medical this month but I haven't received anything regarding equip or finger print cards. Everyone that I met at the physical advised that they received the equip stuff days later after receiving TO. I went through the background border patrol process 3 years ago.. So I don't know if that's why they haven't send me an equip
          CBPO
          Test- 12/9/10
          NOR- 1/07/11
          T.O.- 4/1/11
          Med/fitness- cleared 5/13/11
          Qualifications & premployment- cleared 6/20/11
          Drug Test-cleared 8/11/11
          Vbt/si- cleared 8/19/11
          Background Investigation- case is in the security office(met w/ BI 9-8-11)
          Pft2- ?
          Eod- ?

Comment

Last edited by tigers2007; 04-17-2017, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gcangelstar View Post
              I went through the background border patrol process 3 years ago.. So I don't know if that's why they haven't send me an equip
              I did my BI for the Patrol in November 2008. I was an Agent for a little while. I don't think that has anything to do with it, but I could certainly be wrong.
              Gek.

Comment

• Just got my TSL packet and emails from MHC with all of the paperwork in adobe format. Very excited, and crossing my fingers that this goes quickly
                CBPO
                Test: 12/6/10

NOR: 1/25/11
                T.O. 5/25/11
                Geo: Laredo, TX
                NYPD
                Test: 2/2011
                NOR: 5/4/11
                List #: 1XX

Comment

• Originally posted by psygenix View Post
                  There are currently 3 in JFK, at FLETC- as far as i know.

One is currently in my class, but he got in through the internship program- so he jumped ahead of the line when calls started coming in.

The most recently class that arrived two weeks ago, had 2 for JFK. I don't know their TO however, but I'd assume it must be early 08.
                  Yeah they better all be early 08 or ill flip my sh--. Although it is good to know they are at least hiring people after the last 2 years. It's movement in the right direction. I just hope JFK needs more than 3 bodies for this FY.
                  CBPO
                  TO - 05/08 JFK
                  EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoughtless View Post
                    SDCBP: From speaking with someone in the San Diego area who just got the call, I can tell you they are still calling from the April 2009 TO list. The next class starts on June 14. I am not aware of any classes (yet) scheduled beyond that date.
                    I got the call last week but didn't want to post until I passed the PFT2 and it was official. Not superstitious, but didn't want to "put the cart before the horse."

Written: Feb. 2009
                    TO: April 2009
                    The Call: week of 5/16/2011
                    Port: San Ysidro
                    PFT2: week of 5/23/2011
                    Academy: June 14 or June 30 (was told I would get more information after PFT2)

It was a mix of CBPO and Border Patrol Agents taking the PFT2. Overall a very squared away group and everyone arrived early and prepared. All of us passed every event including the blood pressure and heart rate readings. It appeared to me that no one had difficulty with the push-ups, sit-ups or sprint. If I recall correctly, all of the CBPO's completed the 1.5 mile under 15:00 and the BPA's completed theirs under or right around 13:00, both of which are the Academy requirements. Don't get me wrong, it is challenging, but I was part of a prepared group. Also, the BPA's administering the test led us through a good stretch routine and ran the event very efficiently.

For those interested, I believe that the Border Patrol Agents are all going to Arizona and the CBPO's are going to San Ysidro. I didn't get much information other than that, except for that one guy had an April 2009 TO just like me.

Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Bolts56,
                      CONGRATS !!!!
                      Before the call did you have everything cleared on CASS? And did you have a poly?
                      Last edited by SDCBP; 05-27-2011, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• well i haven't posted here for several months if not longer.. i know that i've missed a lot and i'm sorry if i am just repeating or whatever. i currently work at san ysidro and we're pretty much as short handed as it gets down there. every shift drafts between 10-20 people on weekends and 5-10 or so on weekdays. i talked to someone in staffing and didn't realize that we currently have about 30 people in the academy right now and i think she mentioned something about more coming. it's a relief to me but i know that probably still won't make a difference. they are currently doubling the size of the SYS POE. construction is horrible and makes it harder to be at work in more ways than one. congrats to everyone that is in T&S, congrats to everyone that has recently gotten the call and good luck to everyone else. be patient. it will come. hopefully soon. we need you guys.

Comment

• Bolts56, congrats! PM INBOUND!
                          CBPO
                          Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
                          TO: 2/2011
                          Medical: 3/22/2011
                          PT Test: 3/22/2011
                          VBT: 3/2011
                          Background: 3/2011
                          Drug Test: 4/2011
                          Referred to TSU: 5/2011
                          PT Test 2: TBD
                          FLETC: Good Question lol
                          CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
                          Info Session 9/2009
                          Interview 3/2010
                          COE 5/2010
                          Medical 5/2010
                          Fit/Background 7/2010
                          All clear as of 11/2010
                          FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

Comment

• Hi all, I received a TSL on 5/25 for California-SWB. I received the fingerprint cards yesterday. I went to my local precinct today to do my fingerprints and during the process lost the sheet of paper (d'oh!) that gave us certain pieces of information for some of the blank spots on the cards. If someone could please PM me those pieces of information, that would be great. Thanks and good luck to all in the process.
                            Last edited by SDotNY; 05-27-2011, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Bolts56 congratulations that's great to hear, I wish you luck in the coming months. If you don't mind me asking what was the average 200m sprint time? I'm curious, I've been training for months for this stuff
                              CBPO
                              Test: 12/6/10

NOR: 1/25/11
                              T.O. 5/25/11
                              Geo: Laredo, TX
                              NYPD
                              Test: 2/2011
                              NOR: 5/4/11
                              List #: 1XX

Comment

• Hey Guys and Gals

Is there an expiration date on the test results? For those of us that have not received a TO yet, is there anything we have to do so as to still stay in the the books as having passed the test or no?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5363 users online. 286 members and 5077 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X