300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SDCBP View Post
    How many on this board are waiting on SWB ? If so what your timeline? & Status on CASS
    Exam: FEB 2007
    GEO: San Diego, CA
    Qualifications: Completed GS-7
    Medical: used existing. recertified in DEC 2010
    PFT 1 Test:12/30/2011
    VBT: middle 2009. expires in middle 2012
    Drug Screening: 10/27/2011
    BI: completed meet investigator in Sep 2009 cleared in
    April 2010 recleared in april 2011 I have a green checks
    for like the 4th time lets see how long they last. I hope I dont have to do another VBT.
    current BPA Casa Grande have never done a poly and i hope i dont
    Last edited by *El Famoso 818*; 05-23-2011, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiggyWannaBGman View Post
      I have given up trying to figure out when I am going to get hired guys lol

merlin sent you a PM
      I haven't received anything in the last ten days. Unless it pops up in my PMs some time hence, I don't have it.

Comment

• feb 2007 SWB my God

Comment

• Originally posted by NIKKIinBUFFALO View Post
          The meeting with my Investigator went great the Interview only took about an hour. He said I am pretty boring which means easy investigation for him. He is doing a lot more for this investigation then the last guy did though, (Ok by me nothing to hide here.) However my friends/references are not pleased with him. When he called them he didn't ask to meet he just told them what time he would be at their house and hung up the phone. I owe them for putting up with this part of the process for me. I have talked with him since the interview and he said everything is looking great. So hopefully he will be done soon and I will get my little green check back. I still think it's odd that they sent someone from Indiana to do my background.
          It's funny how different all the investigators our. The one I had last time understood my wanging to keep the investigation private from my current place of employment. This one not so much. I had my interview yesterday it took over 2 hours and he's calling my people today. Everyone is a bit put off when he wants to meet in person . He says it has to be done by Wed when I just heard from him last Fri. Talk about hurry up and wait!

Mary
          CBPO
          Test: July 2008
          TO: 12/26/08
          VBT 1/21/09-passed
          Medical - 1/21/09 - cleared 4/28
          Fitness - 1/21/09 - passed
          Drug test - 2/5/09- passed
          BI - Cleared
          TSU -4/29/09 (Buffalo)
          BI2 - cleared 8/11

ICE Special Agent
          Test 7/22/09 passed

Comment

When they contact you for a polygraph is it by phone or email?
            Mine was by email back last June.
            CBPO
            Test: July 2008
            TO: 12/26/08
            VBT 1/21/09-passed
            Medical - 1/21/09 - cleared 4/28
            Fitness - 1/21/09 - passed
            Drug test - 2/5/09- passed
            BI - Cleared
            TSU -4/29/09 (Buffalo)
            BI2 - cleared 8/11

ICE Special Agent
            Test 7/22/09 passed

Comment

• Originally posted by TopGunn View Post
              Is anyone currently all cleared and on CASS showing you are entered into TSU. I have been green check marks for a couple months now after recent refreshes but havent gotten the TSU message like I have in the past.
              anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by TopGunn View Post
                anyone?
                I have been all green for a bit over a month now and no TSU message, but if you call TSU they'll tell you that you're there... and they go by Certificate dates (TO date).
                CBPO
                Written: 08/29/2007
                EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Mine states I met the requirement:

"You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps."

Same message since April 20th.
                  TO: 4/09/09
                  Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                  TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

How many on this board are waiting on SWB ? If so what your timeline? & Status on CASS
                    Tested April 2009. Just waiting for the poly.

Comment

• it's like moving in circle. This is the second time when they are asking me to change my station. At this point I am not even sure I am interested anymore in this job. I will change back to my initial NE station and that's it, not interested in Laredo or Arizona.

Comment

• When was the second time they asked you to change?? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by mc2 View Post
                          it's like moving in circle. This is the second time when they are asking me to change my station. At this point I am not even sure I am interested anymore in this job. I will change back to my initial NE station and that's it, not interested in Laredo or Arizona.
                          There are no "stations" for CBPO... They're called POE's (Ports Of Entry): Air Port, Sea Port, Border Crossing.
                          If you just applied and you're already loosing patience...Then withdraw your App, this is a very long process.
                          CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by waitingny View Post
                            I just emailed MHC about NY-Other vacancies, and was told they do not have ANY vacancies in the state of New York. Always a different answer, gotta love it
                            Weird.. I spoke with 2 different people from MHC and they both said the same thing.. calls have and are going out for jfk..
                            why would they lie?
                            CBPO
                            GEO - NY/JFK
                            TO - 01/29/09
                            TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
                            Expired 6/10/11
                            Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

• Hello,
                              Can someone PLEASE help me and tell me which would be the best location to work in?

203- Arizona (for the state of Arizona )
                              265-Texas-Laredo
                              266-Texas-All Other Southwest Border Locations (includes but not limited to
                              Brownsville, Del Rio, Eagle Pass , Pharr , Progreso, Rio Grande City and Roma)
                              267-Texas- West/New Mexico (includes but not limited to El Paso , Fabens, and
                              Presido, TX and the state of New Mexico )

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by beema911 View Post
                                Hello,
                                Can someone PLEASE help me and tell me which would be the best location to work in?

203- Arizona (for the state of Arizona )
                                265-Texas-Laredo
                                266-Texas-All Other Southwest Border Locations (includes but not limited to
                                Brownsville, Del Rio, Eagle Pass , Pharr , Progreso, Rio Grande City and Roma)
                                267-Texas- West/New Mexico (includes but not limited to El Paso , Fabens, and
                                Presido, TX and the state of New Mexico )

Thanks!
                                Are you serious dude... it's all SWB! basically all the same. I believe this is the second time you ask the same question, if you haven't gotten an answer as of yet, then that should mean something... or maybe you didn't get the answer you were looking for. Cause I do remember someone commenting about some of the ports. Shoot from the hip buddy, pick whatever strikes your fancy!

I guess you could flip a coin as to what state you would go to...
                                Last edited by yoda; 05-25-2011, 11:37 AM.
                                CBPO

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12380 users online. 417 members and 11963 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X