CBPO
    Test- 12/9/10
    NOR- 1/07/11
    T.O.- 4/1/11
    Med/fitness- cleared 5/13/11
    Qualifications & premployment- cleared 6/20/11
    Drug Test-cleared 8/11/11
    Vbt/si- cleared 8/19/11
    Background Investigation- case is in the security office(met w/ BI 9-8-11)
    Pft2- ?
    Eod- ?

Comment

• Originally posted by CheziM3 View Post
      CASS shows today BI "Your case is in the security office" does anyone have an estimate of time before they contact me? Im well aware this is a hurry up and wait process then re-do all over again, but I'll say its moving quite quickly..
      Got TO in April, pre-employment forms,Quals,Structure Interview, Fitness & Medical 'completed' waiting for BI and drug test/

Thanks
      When did you take your VBT? That is all I need, I'm dying to get it over with already.........

Comment

• Originally posted by NIKKIinBUFFALO View Post
        Just a little update, I had an investigator call me today. He is flying into Buffalo to do my 2nd background investigation. He will be arriving early tomorrow afternoon and asked to meet an hour later. I love the advance notice. This is a little different for me, the last time I had my BI completed it was done by someone locally. I'm not complaining though at least I know they haven't completely forgotten about us here in Buffalo. :-)
        How did it go? I am watiting for an investigator to contact me too for my 2nd BI. I know they sent it because they called me to verify my address.
        CBPO
        Test: July 2008
        TO: 12/26/08
        VBT 1/21/09-passed
        Medical - 1/21/09 - cleared 4/28
        Fitness - 1/21/09 - passed
        Drug test - 2/5/09- passed
        BI - Cleared
        TSU -4/29/09 (Buffalo)
        BI2 - cleared 8/11

ICE Special Agent
        Test 7/22/09 passed

Comment

• Originally posted by LIL_VET_WIFE View Post
          When did you take your VBT? That is all I need, I'm dying to get it over with already.........
          I took the VBT back in '08 when I first applied, then my GEO was San Juan, Puerto Rico and because of the wait everything expired so I had to re-test Dec/10, I’m so glad that interview lasts for 3years.... good luck w/ yours !

Comment

• Originally posted by CheziM3 View Post
            I took the VBT back in '08 when I first applied, then my GEO was San Juan, Puerto Rico and because of the wait everything expired so I had to re-test Dec/10, I’m so glad that interview lasts for 3years.... good luck w/ yours !

Comment

• Hello everyone i am a current cbpo at calexico poe if you have any questions

Comment

• Hey guys how do they let you know whether you passed the fitness test/medical exam or not? They said they couldnt tell me at the doctors office. Do they send you an email or do they just update CASS?

Comment

• Originally posted by az90640 View Post
                  Hello everyone i am a current cbpo at calexico poe if you have any questions
                  when will CBP finally hire me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Church818 View Post
                    Hey guys how do they let you know whether you passed the fitness test/medical exam or not? They said they couldnt tell me at the doctors office. Do they send you an email or do they just update CASS?
                    It'll go green on CASS, or you'll get a letter stating you didn't pass certain section (blood Pressure, hearing, Vision, etc.).
                    CBPO
                    Written: 08/29/2007
                    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by TopGunn View Post
                      when will CBP finally hire me?
                      Funny thing is that because of the budget many POE's are understaffed and won't be seeing any new bodies, yet they spend more money on OT than they would if they hired new Officers. At least this is what's going on in the POE I want in Florida, and I'm sure it's the same around the country for the exception of the SWB that gets those new bodies this year...
                      CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by bflogirl View Post
                        How did it go? I am watiting for an investigator to contact me too for my 2nd BI. I know they sent it because they called me to verify my address.
                        Just met with my investigator briefly. He is a local guy and we are meeting Monday for the full blown interview.
                        CBPO
                        Test: July 2008
                        TO: 12/26/08
                        VBT 1/21/09-passed
                        Medical - 1/21/09 - cleared 4/28
                        Fitness - 1/21/09 - passed
                        Drug test - 2/5/09- passed
                        BI - Cleared
                        TSU -4/29/09 (Buffalo)
                        BI2 - cleared 8/11

ICE Special Agent
                        Test 7/22/09 passed

Comment

• When they contact you for a polygraph is it by phone or email?

Comment

• Originally posted by SDCBP View Post
                            When they contact you for a polygraph is it by phone or email?
                            They'll give you a call, and it will probably be the agent that will administer the Poly... at least that's how it went for me.
                            CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by bflogirl View Post
                              Just met with my investigator briefly. He is a local guy and we are meeting Monday for the full blown interview.
                              The meeting with my Investigator went great the Interview only took about an hour. He said I am pretty boring which means easy investigation for him. He is doing a lot more for this investigation then the last guy did though, (Ok by me nothing to hide here.) However my friends/references are not pleased with him. When he called them he didn't ask to meet he just told them what time he would be at their house and hung up the phone. I owe them for putting up with this part of the process for me. I have talked with him since the interview and he said everything is looking great. So hopefully he will be done soon and I will get my little green check back. I still think it's odd that they sent someone from Indiana to do my background.
                              Exam - July 2008
                              NOR - Aug 2008
                              T.O. - Dec 2008
                              Background Completed - March 2009
                              TSU - April 22 2009
                              FCRA - March 2010
                              Drivers License Form - May 2010
                              Back in TSU - June 15 2010
                              Poly - January 2011
                              2nd BI - May 2011 (Still waiting on the little green check)

Comment

• Originally posted by NIKKIinBUFFALO View Post
                                The meeting with my Investigator went great the Interview only took about an hour. He said I am pretty boring which means easy investigation for him. He is doing a lot more for this investigation then the last guy did though, (Ok by me nothing to hide here.) However my friends/references are not pleased with him. When he called them he didn't ask to meet he just told them what time he would be at their house and hung up the phone. I owe them for putting up with this part of the process for me. I have talked with him since the interview and he said everything is looking great. So hopefully he will be done soon and I will get my little green check back. I still think it's odd that they sent someone from Indiana to do my background.
                                Don't hold your breath on having that little green check back soon, unless you have the number for you adjudicator, cause it might just sit there waiting for him/her to take a look at it for a few months... Just giving you a heads up cause the process is not quite as quick as it was. The one good thing is that you already have your Poly out of the way!
                                CBPO

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7939 users online. 204 members and 7735 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X