Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone that applied to the latest 24 hour announcement for internals hear anything yet? Testing date? NOR? Anything at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckb88 View Post
      Have my poly tomorrow at 10am. I'm petrified.
      How did they contact you by phone or email?
      Are you all clear on CASS?
      Good luck!

Comment

Last edited by waitingny; 11-21-2011, 10:51 AM. Reason: deleted

Comment

• Hey Cass shows everything completed,ihve done bascially everything more than twice. im waiting for EWR to have a vacancy. Does anyone know if hopefully ill get the job this year? Tired of waiting =(
          Last edited by artisan57; 05-18-2011, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by artisan57 View Post
            Hey Cass shows everything completed,ihve done bascially everything more than twice. im waiting for EWR to have a vacancy. Does anyone know if hopefully ill get the job this year? Tired of waiting =(
            I hear ya, Im in the same boat. What is your timeline and where are you looking to get hired at?
            CBPO
            Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
            TO: 2/2011
            Medical: 3/22/2011
            PT Test: 3/22/2011
            VBT: 3/2011
            Background: 3/2011
            Drug Test: 4/2011
            Referred to TSU: 5/2011
            PT Test 2: TBD
            FLETC: Good Question lol
            CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
            Info Session 9/2009
            Interview 3/2010
            COE 5/2010
            Medical 5/2010
            Fit/Background 7/2010
            All clear as of 11/2010
            FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by waitingny View Post
              I just emailed MHC about NY-Other vacancies, and was told they do not have ANY vacancies in the state of New York. Always a different answer, gotta love it
              Well, I was having a good day until I read that. Way to be a debbie downer

You and I both know it's not that they don't have any 'vacancies...' it's that they don't have approval to hire or they don't have the funding to hire new CBPO's. This is the case everywhere. I know multiple people (former friends/co-workers and acquaintances) that work at three different locations in NY and they all tell me they need people (from the working CBPO's perspective -- not management -- not getting into that debate!!). February 2009 was the last time an Officer was hired out of the three ports I am referencing. They will hire eventually. Maybe next year

Until then... you of all people... stop being a downer!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BiggyWannaBGman View Post
                I hear ya, Im in the same boat. What is your timeline and where are you looking to get hired at?
                I took the test in 07, have taken 4 physicals, 3 meds, 2 BIs, 1 Poly, im looking to work in NJ.

Comment

I took the test in 07, have taken 4 physicals, 3 meds, 2 BIs, 1 Poly, im looking to work in NJ.
                  Your timeline and process looks almost like mine... hasn't it been fun?...
                  CBPO
                  Written: 08/29/2007
                  EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

All we're missing is the a partridge in a pear tree
                    Geo: Illinois
                    Test Score: 94
                    Quals: GS-7
                    T.O.: 8/7/2007
                    Referred to Schedule EOD

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die"

Comment

• CASS shows today BI "Your case is in the security office" does anyone have an estimate of time before they contact me? Im well aware this is a hurry up and wait process then re-do all over again, but I'll say its moving quite quickly..
                      Got TO in April, pre-employment forms,Quals,Structure Interview, Fitness & Medical 'completed' waiting for BI and drug test/

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Beecy View Post
                        Background back to pending again. MHC says they are waiting for my credit check to come back. Medical back to completed.
                        Pre-employment forms went back to pending with this message - "One or more of your forms may have not been received. You will be contacted if additional documentation is required."

Comment

• Originally posted by Beecy View Post
                          Pre-employment forms went back to pending with this message - "One or more of your forms may have not been received. You will be contacted if additional documentation is required."
                          Mine did the same thing about 2 weeks ago. They said my BI expired so they re-sent the E-qip packet last week and I got it signed and returned begining of this week. Now on CASS it says pre-employment forms are cleared, green check! Now just waiting for my file to get to the security office to start my BI again.
                          Tested: 8/2008
                          TO: 12/2008
                          GEO: LAX/LB
                          1st TSU: 3/5/09
                          2nd Medical: 6/1/11
                          Cleared 6/22/11
                          2nd BI: met 7/14/11
                          Cleared 9/29/11
                          2nd TSU:
                          Referred to Schedule EOD: 9/23/2011

The Call: 10/24/11
                          EOD: 11/21/11 (LAX)
                          Fletc: 12/30 - 5/7/12

PFT2: 11/4/11 (passed)
                          Final EOD letter: 11/7/11

Comment

• Originally posted by CheziM3 View Post
                            CASS shows today BI "Your case is in the security office" does anyone have an estimate of time before they contact me? Im well aware this is a hurry up and wait process then re-do all over again, but I'll say its moving quite quickly..
                            Got TO in April, pre-employment forms,Quals,Structure Interview, Fitness & Medical 'completed' waiting for BI and drug test/

Thanks

they should contact you soon. After your background clears. expect to get final job offer 2-5 years from now.

Comment

Last edited by waitingny; 11-21-2011, 10:49 AM. Reason: deleted

Comment

• hi everyone i am also going through this cbp waiting journey
                                CBPO
                                Test- 12/9/10
                                NOR- 1/07/11
                                T.O.- 4/1/11
                                Med/fitness- cleared 5/13/11
                                Qualifications & premployment- cleared 6/20/11
                                Drug Test-cleared 8/11/11
                                Vbt/si- cleared 8/19/11
                                Background Investigation- case is in the security office(met w/ BI 9-8-11)
                                Pft2- ?
                                Eod- ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12751 users online. 481 members and 12270 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X